Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why does Leo always look so sweaty in bed. He probably doesn't need that massive quilt over him!

Reactions: 13
Let’s hope he’s bought a present for Freddie as he’s bought himself the new Man Utd training top. Shame he’s not bought a new pair of trousers to wear with it 🤮 Yet again the beige ones are out 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I unfollowed this clown a long time ago but try to keep up to date here. But what's this America trip? I would never have guessed he would be going to USA for work?! What have I missed here?

Reactions: 8
Just seen Fakey has shared another pampers ad on tiktok and Flappys put her Tescos food ad on hers as well now 🙄 After going on the tik tok calculator, it becomes abundantly clear why he’s getting ads on there and not on Instagram 🤑 and as for her, it proves she just puts things on to make it look like brands want to use her. Tescos have obviously not paid her to advertise on Tiktok because she hasn’t even got enough engagement on there for her account to even register properly 😂
Note: Obviously these figures aren’t set in stone but give a rough idea of potential earnings

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are there no child locks on the kitchen cabinets - Maris just helps himself and then wastes food

Reactions: 10
So the child got up out of bed on his own down stairs got so cakes and brought them up. This is so careless what if something happened him and they didn't know what if he tripped on the stairs and them still in bed. Bad parenting. And he was so aggressive saying show what he brought up to her. He would have got told to get fucked

Reactions: 11
Why would you show everybody just what bad parents you are that your 2 year old can get downstairs by himself, help himself to food and then you let him eat it, even though what it is is totally unsuitable for breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️ See he is now using his older bro for content 🙄 I’m just surprised he didn’t make some sort of comment about their younger brother not being able to be there 😴 That’s probably content he’ll use for another day. Also funny how when he drives a couple of hours for ‘work’ he moans how tired he is but yesterday he did a 9 hour round trip to Manchester for football and not said a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it insane they are in bed and Leo goes down stairs on his own. He could be wandering around the house in the night and they wouldn't know. None of my kids were able to get down stairs with out me when they were that small. God imagine if he fell down the stairs or climbed up onto the counters and turned the oven on or something. Accident waiting to happen.

And are they thick all the treat stuff should be up in the high cubords so he cant get them or have safety locks on your cubords.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.