Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forced myself to listen to the clip where he is slurring and he says something about seven months (I thought?) when talking about Love Island? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here. ALL my kids ranging from 27yrs old downwards think it's absolute tit and utter brain rot. They HATE all that type of tit. This twit is 34yrs old, married with kids. Read a book and educate yourself. He is typical of what is wrong with society. 🤡
---
He is mentally unstable. Fact. 💯

I reckon he's had a drink. 🤔

View attachment 2193317
Let’s be honest the only reason he goes on about Love Island is because he’s still desperately waiting to get asked to go on After Sun. Did the podcast with Sam last time and out of all of Sam’s guests he was the only one he didn’t tag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My late ex husband was an alcoholic & some of those Fakey reels today took me right back. The slurring, the repetition, making no sense & just going on & on. Is this fucker spiraling out of control or what!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Predictably another Hello Fresh ad from Flappy 😴 I’d actually be embarrassed to advertise them knowing they will literally use anyone. Plus the fact it’s pretty obvious she’s only used because she is cheap 😂 I mean we all know she won’t be getting paid anywhere near what the likes of Solomon, Swash, The Bowens, The Shepherds etc… get.
Good on the z listers that don’t lower themselves and tout this rubbish 👍🏻
As for his reel, predictable as ever. Hopefully if he gets the engagement he’s desperately craving from it, he might give it a rest. Unfortunately if he does his usual when he gets good engagement from something, he will still be banging on about building the bed by himself this time next week 😂

• Haha
I’m having sausage and mash for dinner and I can’t cope with this 😂😭
I'm having a jacket potato and salad! 😂😂
---
It's a ten from Fakey.

It would be the BIN from me!

---
"So, do you like your new bed baby?"

"Eeeee Eeeee" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He sounds like he is verging on hysteria oh my god oh my god wow do you love it i told you you would love it wow wow oh my god do you love it he is definitely unravelling

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well looks like he’s finally get the engagement he’s been desperate for. He’s going to be creaming himself with the likes and comments on his bed reel 🙄 How many times will he share it on his stories again in the coming days 😂 Doesn’t look like it was gifted so maybe that what they went to see Zelda for - money for her grandsons first big bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ £800 on a bed for a 2 year old and probably not even £100 spent on Fred’s whole room - cunts 😡 but it’s all about good content for the gram with them 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine putting your gym gear on and going to the shop just so you can repeat a story that you have already done twice and neither times was it even funny! Plus who gives a tit if he is in gym gear? He does know that people call in to the shops on the way home from a workout? Bellend

• Heart
Definitely unravelling!

---
Imagine putting your gym gear on and going to the shop just so you can repeat a story that you have already done twice and neither times was it even funny! Plus who gives a tit if he is in gym gear? He does know that people call in to the shops on the way home from a workout? Bellend
It's honestly pathetic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The hinges have well and truly come off. I’ve never known anyone make such a meal of every day normal mundane stuff. It’s like his life is that empty, every little thing is magnified into a massive achievement. He’s put a flat pack up :/ and has rewarded himself with a biiiig drink

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an odd choice of bed to give when Nik Nak hasn’t even been potty trained yet - i reckon the fun will start in the future when they are trying to get him dry and go through the night and have to lift him out for his final “P” before they go to bed - looks bloody awkward to me and what a pair of 🤡 🤡 they are I bet they didn’t think how this scenario will play out tonight - my 🍿 🍿 is ready for tonight’s adventure i bet they will both be whinging how tired they are tomorrow and I for one cannot wait 🤣🤣

• Haha
So, something else begged, then.
I mentioned earlier I don’t think Cuckooland gifted them but said last week I wondered if there was an ulterior motive for going to Zeldas and I think this could be it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.