Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to put this on the Wiki. This is just too funny. Talk about 'lost all track of reality'.

Also can't wait for Maris' response later on about his bed!

Maris: "Bee da da ba ba eeee eeee eeeeeee!"

Fakey: "Thank you baby. I'm so happy you like your new bed". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Flapz never did show Freddie's response to his awful new bedroom did she?

Flapz: "So Freds, do you like your new bedroom then babesssss?"

Freddie: "Piss off you old tart, I bleeping hate it like I hate you and that syrup-wearing prick. (Then proceeds to trash it). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230524-160019~2.png
Screenshot_20230524-160714~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This bleeping THREAD babysits PANTO BOY.
The thread is essentially the neck & he is the head - the thread (the neck) controls the HEAD.

I am bleeping EMBARRASSED for the friendless duck. Again, he’s boring, he’s unoriginal, Zzzzzzz
I can’t with this duck.

Hi All ❀
Hope you a

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got to put this on the Wiki. This is just too funny. Talk about 'lost all track of reality'.

Freddie: "Piss off you old tart, I bleeping hate it like I hate you and that syrup-wearing prick. (Then proceeds to trash it). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2193203View attachment 2193204
pissing myself at this πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He’s an embarrassment πŸ˜‚ fakey mate you’re not the first person to build a bed. Many people also build things that require 2 people πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ what have others done with their day you ask? Well unlike you sat on your arse doing duck all, others have been working

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I admire your dedication Crazy ❀ but I can’t watch the videos at all. He’s soo bleeping insincere and contrived it’s painful. Even Axel & Westbrook don’t annoy me as much as this duck and those two FUCKS are awful (I mean really POS) but this bloke just angers me - I don’t know if it’s because he’s a man acting so bleeping needy for attention or what.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
πŸ” Fancy being married to a bleep like this.:oops: I want to drown the fucker in that stupid make believe ice bath...Its a wonder he didn't ask his mother for help, just like the house in the garden a five minute wonder..Maris will look gormless and we all know he won't be in it all night πŸ˜‰ 😜 lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...

• Haha
Nice of him to cater to his wee gay followingView attachment 2192415
What the actual duck am I looking at???? I am actually staring, waiting for him to throw his tit like the orangutan's in Chessington Zoo used to do. Showing my age! πŸ˜‚ If you ask me, he is pre trialing OF on insta, so his Fan(nies) keep telling him to do it. Absolute GOBSHITE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And have they done anything to prepare Leo for the move from his cot to his bed, you know the bed that Fakey put together πŸ™„ even though it was a TWO MAN JOB apparently. It's not always straightforward, like any change in a small child's life.

Knowing this idiot and his carry on, he will probably think it's as simple as just dumping him into it at bedtime when in fact, it's something completely new to the child. And especially as Leo can't communicate well, poor little boy. πŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 10
πŸ” She called him Bob the Builder.... lol πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ Bob the Knob more like and not in a πŸ₯•way....

• Haha
Γ€aaaaaaand he is still going on about it you would think he built the latest rocket about to go to the moon he's even trying to wring out tears because maris is going in a big bed he really is not right in the head

• Haha
Stupid bleeping idiot needs to get a job. He's a complete shitstain!

"I want to rule the World". Oh wait! 🀑
---
Maris: "Mar dee blah de eeeee eeeeee"

Fakey: "Good boy. Yes I've been to the gym".

You couldn't make this tit up ffs!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, stop putting loads of tit products on Freddie's hair Fakey and styling it like your syrup.

It must be nice for Fakey to run his fingers through REAL hair for a change! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2193053
View attachment 2193054
View attachment 2193055
---
Yet more proof of what a liar he's been about his aches and pains. 🀬

View attachment 2193066
---
I'm finding this hysterical. He must be addicted to Tattle!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2193078
View attachment 2193079
View attachment 2193080
View attachment 2193081
View attachment 2193082
View attachment 2193083
View attachment 2193084
View attachment 2193085
View attachment 2193086
View attachment 2193087
Couldn't just buy a single divan could they?? NAH

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's Chabuddy G out of People Just Do Nothing. Very appropriate programme when this twit does duck all in a day. 🀑

You've put a flat-pack kid's bed up ffs. Get over it. It's cunts like this that Mr Crazy, who has his own building company, would stamp on with his size 13s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My son is the same age and has never watched LI. Says it is for DICKHEADS.
Same here. ALL my kids ranging from 27yrs old downwards think it's absolute tit and utter brain rot. They HATE all that type of tit. This twit is 34yrs old, married with kids. Read a book and educate yourself. He is typical of what is wrong with society. 🀑
---
He is mentally unstable. Fact. πŸ’―

I reckon he's had a drink. πŸ€”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You're right Crazy i wasn't sure but after his latest story he has definitely been drinking just waiting for the grid post of maris' reaction to the bed god knows how long it will take him to film and edit so it looks like the vacant one is excited hey ho long as he gets all his grannies going oooh Jake i know how you feel i was emotional when mine went into a big bed blah blah blah! Personally i don't get that surely that's just one of the many steps in their development oh but it's not about that is it? It's about prick as always and his failure to let that boy grow and develop because he likes to keep him as a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.