Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. They act as if it’s bespoke and not some cheap looking wardrobe. it looks so cheap that I bet Nik Nak is able to damage it😀.
It also annoys me that whenever they’re filming/posing in front of them, there’s always a door slightly open or a bit of clothing hanging out. This is again why as a wannabe ‘influencer’ she hasn’t got a clue. Looks really professional - not and don’t even get me started on the shoe storage in there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus christ his bleeping ego! Really thinks he's some sort of hero because he put together a flat pack bed I'm a single mum and do all of our flat pack by myself and i've got a visual impairment so shove that up your arse you pathetic manchild probably got Sophie to help him anyway next up maris with next to no reaction whatsoever hope he comes down the slide all night and goes straight into prick and jumps on his head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I have a bingo please 😂😂😂 Imagine when you’re so desperate for content but running out of ideas, you have to use your 2 years old reaction to a new bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s hope he’s more excited than he was over the playhouse. Whatever happened to Freddie’s reveal Flappy?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Spud won't like it, spud will fall out, spud will be mashed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I have a bingo please 😂😂😂 Imagine when you’re so desperate for content but running out of ideas, you have to use your 2 years old reaction to a new bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s hope he’s more excited than he was over the playhouse. Whatever happened to Freddie’s reveal Flappy?
Bingo! 🤣

Put on some clothes instead, you ridiculous looking idiot.
And stop exploiting your child for likes. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As if that beds appropriate for a 2 year old, not like nik naks not gonna smash his head one day trying to get in/out that bed😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FAKEY - HAVE A READ OF THIS AND TAKE NOTE. STOP MONETISING YOUR FATHER & BROTHER'S DEATH AND YOUR 'GRIEF THIEVING'. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO HAS LOST LOVED ONES!

I thought I would share this. It is beautifully written and summarises grief up perfectly. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! 💗

---
FAKEY - HAVE A READ OF THIS AND TAKE NOTE. STOP MONETISING YOUR FATHER & BROTHER'S GRIEF. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO HAS LOST LOVED ONES!

I thought I would share this. It is beautifully written and summarises grief up perfectly. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! 💗

No word of a lie after just posting this, I looked out of my window and saw a robin in my garden facing me! 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
So he says you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it 🤔..why are you not on prime time tv then fakey Jakey..because you can't do anything you want can you..so shut the duck up rat boy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So he says you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it 🤔..why are you not on prime time tv then fakey Jakey..because you can't do anything you want can you..so shut the duck up rat boy!
Stupid bleeping idiot needs to get a job. He's a complete shitstain!

"I want to rule the World". Oh wait! 🤡
---
Maris: "Mar dee blah de eeeee eeeeee"

Fakey: "Good boy. Yes I've been to the gym".

You couldn't make this tit up ffs!!! 😂😂😂

Also, stop putting loads of tit products on Freddie's hair Fakey and styling it like your syrup.

It must be nice for Fakey to run his fingers through REAL hair for a change! 😂😂😂

---
Yet more proof of what a liar he's been about his aches and pains. 🤬

---
I'm finding this hysterical. He must be addicted to Tattle!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just read that Celebrity Hunted started filming again today so obviously another series that he’s tagged before and said he’d like to do, has overlooked him. Says something when 2 dancers from SCD get asked to take part but a TV presenter and actor like him gets ignored 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pity he didn't use the screwdriver on his head because he's definitely got a few screws loose up there rattling about!!

348687183_2185895325132403_1910495886427623056_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So he mucked up Freddie's hair because it was school photo day?

What a pathetic excuse for a man he is. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why the duck does he have that awful sign on the kitchen wall saying Love don’t pay bills?
I hate those stupid neon signs anyway but this one is just beyond tacky!!!
🐔 Should read "Love don't live here anymore"...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol, then he makes a garden tub reel about it.

"I put together a bed today by myself when it was a two person job. What did you do with your day?" 🤡

I went to work like most other people did in the country to make a living you jobless, workshy cretin.

Then he's in his little dolls house bath. He's definitely mentally unstable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
‘Ice’ bath and then hobbit bath. The content keeps getting better and better 😴 I bet he’ll have to post Leo’s reaction before Flappy because in case anyone doesn’t know, he spent the whole day putting a child’s bed together, wants a medal for it and that’s what he defines as ‘work’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol, then he makes a garden tub reel about it.

"I put together a bed today by myself when it was a two person job. What did you do with your day?" 🤡

I went to work like most other people did in the country to make a living you jobless, workshy cretin.

Then he's in his little dolls house bath. He's definitely mentally unstable.
Scratch scratch scratch scratch...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.