Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both need to switch off the phones and get ordinary paying jobs.
Never gonna make it as social media stars/entertainment industry...
---
GRIEF ALERT... GRIEF ALERT...!!!
INCOMING POSTS!!!!!!!

One of the strictly professional dancers has been diagnosed with breast cancer.....
Expect the grief thief to muscle in on the announcement 😔😔😔😔😔
Poor Amy Dowden, awful news for her. I hope she makes a full recovery.

He had better not try to piggyback on her news, the creep!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why the duck does he have that awful sign on the kitchen wall saying Love don’t pay bills?
I hate those stupid neon signs anyway but this one is just beyond tacky!!!

Reactions: 17
Is he going to film every 5 minutes.God his need for validation is beyond creepy.No job and putting a bed together big bleeping deal.Like how she never showed poor Fred’s awful bedroom again was hideous.

Is he going to film every 5 minutes.God his need for validation is beyond creepy.No job and putting a bed together big bleeping deal.Like how she never showed poor Fred’s awful bedroom again was hideous.
Leo gets an £800 bed and Fred gets a room decorated to her taste and not a lot else 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They both need to switch off the phones and get ordinary paying jobs.
Never gonna make it as social media stars/entertainment industry...
---
GRIEF ALERT... GRIEF ALERT...!!!
INCOMING POSTS!!!!!!!

One of the strictly professional dancers has been diagnosed with breast cancer.....
Expect the grief thief to muscle in on the announcement 😔😔😔😔😔
Poor Amy :( he better not piggyback, grief thief that he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m calling his next reel will be him filming Leo’s reaction to his new bed 👍🏻
---

No Freddie’s dads account is public. His wife’s was but hers is now private.
Oh there will be a few more reels in between now and then though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take it back about the bed not being gifted. She started following Cuckooland a while back and I can’t believe they would have paid £800 for a bed when they can’t even afford bedside cabinets. Good luck with Leo having stairs and a slide on his bed at his age 🤦🏻‍♀️
That would have saved him some time!! 😅

Screenshot_20230524-130330~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck does he have that awful sign on the kitchen wall saying Love don’t pay bills?
I hate those stupid neon signs anyway but this one is just beyond tacky!!!
Maybe not fakey !but your fake relationship and fake love sure do bro. Anyways hope your well x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to see he’s in his beige trousers again 🤢 maybe he’s actually got some ‘work’ today before bed building begins 😂
---

I bet they are both spiralling about how their engagement has plummeted 😂 For 2 people with so many ‘followers’, it’s piss poor. Both need to accept that people are getting fed up with the same content over and over again. At the end of the day there are so many instahuns doing fashion reels and so much better and more professional than she does them, that’s one market she’s never going to crack. As for him he just needs to totally reevaluate his whole social media content and stop jumping on every bandwagon going.
Most of their followers are these...... bought bot hackers.........😆😆😆
click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha
Time stamping and sticking his arse out for his gay followers. Stephen Bear's Ars Blaster is calling. 🤢

Also comparing himself to a cardboard cut-out. We have to stop giving this prick ideas. We were only going on about cardboard cut-outs a while ago when he had that weird edit of him, Maris and his dead dad in what looked like a teacup and was comparing it to Charlotte Dawson's weird edits and cardboard cut-out Les!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Time stamping and sticking his arse out for his gay followers. Stephen Bear's Ars Blaster is calling. 🤢

Also comparing himself to a cardboard cut-out. We have to stop giving this prick ideas. We were only going on about cardboard cut-outs a while ago when he had that weird edit of him, Maris and his dead dad in what looked like a teacup and was comparing it to Charlotte Dawson's weird edits and cardboard cut-out Les!!
I ventured briefly onto the Charlotte Dawson threads recently after seeing them mentioned here. Her poor little child - another extremely careless set of parents to say the least. Depressing.

On a much lighter note, it can be fun to click on a thread with a mad title, from time to time, and read it even if you haven't a clue who the person is 😁.

Reactions: 13
I ventured briefly onto the Charlotte Dawson threads recently after seeing them mentioned here. Her poor little child - another extremely careless set of parents to say the least. Depressing.

On a much lighter note, it can be fun to click on a thread with a mad title, from time to time, and read it even if you haven't a clue who the person is 😁.
She's a horrendous, slobby, chavvy excuse for a mother. I was fairly indifferent to her but since following her threads I despise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it from the start, the only reason they had it done was to film content in 😂 That’s how you know the reel she posted yesterday was done a couple of weeks back because their ‘bespoke’ wardrobes aren’t in the background 😂
Haha. They act as if it’s bespoke and not some cheap looking wardrobe. it looks so cheap that I bet Nik Nak is able to damage it😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.