Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i have just got back from the gym good boy maris! duck off that kid has got a handful of basic words there are no sentences and as you didn't film it like you usually do us fakeys know that really you went back to bed for a couple of hours you're not even in your gym gear if you're going to lie get better at it head

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seeing she’s got just over 1500 likes on her Tesco and clothes post🤣I would definitely call it a day posting her awkward stories.Him speaking for Leo once again is becoming cruel as it’s obvious Leo struggles to make any sense.Other than a podcast with some numpty and 5 minutes with davina he’s certainly not working 🙄Is the masked singer back next week as schools break up.

Yes i have just got back from the gym good boy maris! duck off that kid has got a handful of basic words there are no sentences and as you didn't film it like you usually do us fakeys know that really you went back to bed for a couple of hours you're not even in your gym gear if you're going to lie get better at it head
Nice to see he’s in his beige trousers again 🤢 maybe he’s actually got some ‘work’ today before bed building begins 😂
---
Seeing she’s got just over 1500 likes on her Tesco and clothes post🤣I would definitely call it a day posting her awkward stories.Him speaking for Leo once again is becoming cruel as it’s obvious Leo struggles to make any sense.Other than a podcast with some numpty and 5 minutes with davina he’s certainly not working 🙄Is the masked singer back next week as schools break up.
I bet they are both spiralling about how their engagement has plummeted 😂 For 2 people with so many ‘followers’, it’s piss poor. Both need to accept that people are getting fed up with the same content over and over again. At the end of the day there are so many instahuns doing fashion reels and so much better and more professional than she does them, that’s one market she’s never going to crack. As for him he just needs to totally reevaluate his whole social media content and stop jumping on every bandwagon going.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🐔 That powder on poor Freddie hair, would make his hair dull, itch his scalp, who sets his phone up for this, he needs assessing he is not right, this behaviour is not normal . :oops:..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen Freds dad and new wife are in Mykonos. I’m assuming for wedding number 2. So unless Fred is going out with another relative when half term starts looks like he may not be going 🙁 Has Flappy said anything more about Turkey? If it’s soon she’s normally begging for bikinis and clothes by now 😂 I assumed it would be half term week cos of Freddie but maybe they’re just going on another family holiday of 3 later in the month.

• Sad
  • Heart
They’re honestly so selfish if they don’t let Fred go to his dads wedding when he went to theirs. Sophs prob jealous she’s married a twit instead but she can’t stop fred being at his dads big day that’s so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m waiting for a delivery, so I thought while I’m just sitting here, I’d go back to Thread 1 page 1 of his and see the difference as I wasn’t on tattle back then. Just on page 1 most people’s opinions of him are the same as now 😂 What’s funnier is on that 1st page they actually made a rave thread for him. It’s 3 pages long and no one has commented on it in over two years. I think that says it all 😂 and to be honest even the commentators on there were beginning to see the light.

• Haha
He’s so repulsive and without the filters he looks shocking for his age.She definitely said turkey was booked in June and she’s going to her sisters in august without the prick.Let’s see if the bed was gifted as these two begs try and fail massively to get noticed online.Supposed to be sorting the garden so once again the begging got no where as still a mess.

They’re honestly so selfish if they don’t let Fred go to his dads wedding when he went to theirs. Sophs prob jealous she’s married a twit instead but she can’t stop fred being at his dads big day that’s so sad 😞
Let’s hope if he’s not going it’s not because of them. I wouldn’t have thought she could stop him if the dad insisted on it, as it seems like they’ve got joint custody. We don’t know his dad but maybe it’s his choice and he’s not having any kids there. Harsh on his own son but some parents are like that. I’m only assuming it is not their honeymoon as they’ve shown friends going out there and something was said about Mykonos and wedding part 2.
---
Even putting a bed together has to be one big performance for the gram 😴 The fact it’s totally flat packed I’d be surprised if it was gifted though. Can’t believe it’s a bed with stairs on 🤦🏻‍♀️ We all know Flappy will end up doing it and if not and he actually does do it, he’ll be posting a slow mo reel like Solomon does on everything 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
HE ACTUALLY BOUGHT A BED HAHAHAHA WHAT A SAD bleep 😂😂 seeing as you like to do whatever we say Fakey, can you go in the back garden and set yourself on fire? Ta x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I take it back about the bed not being gifted. She started following Cuckooland a while back and I can’t believe they would have paid £800 for a bed when they can’t even afford bedside cabinets. Good luck with Leo having stairs and a slide on his bed at his age 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Let’s hope if he’s not going it’s not because of them. I wouldn’t have thought she could stop him if the dad insisted on it, as it seems like they’ve got joint custody. We don’t know his dad but maybe it’s his choice and he’s not having any kids there. Harsh on his own son but some parents are like that. I’m only assuming it is not their honeymoon as they’ve shown friends going out there and something was said about Mykonos and wedding part 2.
---
Even putting a bed together has to be one big performance for the gram 😴 The fact it’s totally flat packed I’d be surprised if it was gifted though. Can’t believe it’s a bed with stairs on 🤦🏻‍♀️ We all know Flappy will end up doing it and if not and he actually does do it, he’ll be posting a slow mo reel like Solomon does on everything 🙄
The child will be nearly grown up by the time it's assembled if it's left to him.

And on a separate note - if and when they toilet train Leo, they had better not try to start sharing pictures and videos of him. Their stupidity and lack of responsibility as parents sickens me. 😡

Reactions: 13
I take it back about the bed not being gifted. She started following Cuckooland a while back and I can’t believe they would have paid £800 for a bed when they can’t even afford bedside cabinets. Good luck with Leo having stairs and a slide on his bed at his age 🤦🏻‍♀️
That looks far from safe! Especially when they teach him to jump off everything. He’ll be encouraging him to play and slide down it so he’ll never associate it with sleep and wind down time he’ll think it’s for play

Nice to see he’s in his beige trousers again 🤢 maybe he’s actually got some ‘work’ today before bed building begins 😂
---

I bet they are both spiralling about how their engagement has plummeted 😂 For 2 people with so many ‘followers’, it’s piss poor. Both need to accept that people are getting fed up with the same content over and over again. At the end of the day there are so many instahuns doing fashion reels and so much better and more professional than she does them, that’s one market she’s never going to crack. As for him he just needs to totally reevaluate his whole social media content and stop jumping on every bandwagon going.
They both need to switch off the phones and get ordinary paying jobs.
Never gonna make it as social media stars/entertainment industry...
---
GRIEF ALERT... GRIEF ALERT...!!!
INCOMING POSTS!!!!!!!

One of the strictly professional dancers has been diagnosed with breast cancer.....
Expect the grief thief to muscle in on the announcement 😔😔😔😔😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.