Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 duck all that painting at her age, get someone in to do it, either tight or she thinks she's 30 years younger ! Done nothing but moan .....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also - I don't watch IAC and I have no idea how they picked who to invite back but it's interesting that he wasn't invited. Again, can't think why 🤣.
Exactly. If he wasn’t a nasty prick he would have been invited back. His fee is quite low and they would have licked their lips having to pay him peanuts. The only issue is that he is one dimensional and delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I notice this time she hasn’t put ‘ad’ on Monki clothes so I reckon she just added it last time and doesn’t get paid at all
Exactly what I thought. Who does a reel for the exact same clothes you showed on your stories two weeks ago? If you were getting paid for it you’d do it all at the same time surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I have only just realised there is an uncovered socket next to maris piper's cot (whoever came up with maris for Leo is a genius) let's just hope he doesn't stick anything in it eh? 🙄
Maris Piper 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if he's seen the sidebar of shame this morning, Stacey Solomon had the most amazing meeting.....
In the running for This Morning?????
He'll explode if she gets it. No wonder he's ❄❄❄❄and🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷up ...
And to top it off, her daughter Rose is half Spuds age and she chats away and uses a potty. He’s not doing that kid any favours pretending all is okay.

Reactions: 12
And to top it off, her daughter Rose is half Spuds age and she chats away and uses a potty. He’s not doing that kid any favours pretending all is okay.
SS is another fake.

She is obviously better at making money than JQ, but she is as fake as fake can be, and shamelessly exploits her children for likes on instagram. I hope it comes back to haunt the lot of them, when those poor kids are older and realise that they had not a shred of privacy during their childhood.

It's so bloody wrong, it really makes me angry. 😡

Reactions: 23
That orange monstrosity he calls a gym outfit makes him look like he’s just escaped from bleeping jail
He’s had those same orange shorts on for DAYS!
Around the house, when running, at the gym, in the outside tub 🤢
Can you imagine the stench.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If they'd bought a cot bed in the first place they wouldn't need to. That's what I did and converted to a bed with a little duvet and pillow when she turned 2. Was low to the ground in case she fell out. They said he climbs out loads anyways so don't know why they continue to keep him in the cot
They can't afford a bed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reason he did that ice bath chat about how you can have anxiety and still go out still work etc is because someone commented last week about him apparently waking up feeling anxious then pissing off to that film thing in London one person ONE PERSON who wasn't even nasty just said I'm not sure you have anxiety if you can then go off to London and he has to bite back! He doesn't suffer with any mental health issues it tends be depression that you can hide and pretend all is well anxiety is completely different and i have had a professional diagnosis of both. Waking up stressed because you're not a big name on itv isn't anxiety he needs to shut the duck up! Share my reel it might help someone no it won't because it's a load of bollocks and you don't want to help you want engagement thankfully that isn't going so well on either of your recent posts
I’ve reported this numerous times as he’s not qualified to give this kind of preaching tit! He needs to sit down and have a word with his unemployment self!
---
Silver back vibes!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So now it’s stretching every morning and filming it 🤮 He’s shared his ‘bins’ reel on tiktok now and I actually watched it (don’t shoot me 😂) and realised what he does all day. The filming, setting up the camera in different places, the obvious retakes and then editing it all. No wonder he’s got no time for ‘work’. Thing is does he actually realise him acting like a dick so he can get attention on social media, isn’t going to pay the bills 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just find it hilarious that they now film all their content in that teeny tiny loft 😂

• Haha
I just find it hilarious that they now film all their content in that teeny tiny loft 😂
I’ve said it from the start, the only reason they had it done was to film content in 😂 That’s how you know the reel she posted yesterday was done a couple of weeks back because their ‘bespoke’ wardrobes aren’t in the background 😂

• Haha
I have an anxiety. I am sitting here going over all my interactions that I had at work today, and stressing about them. Silly things, that most people wouldnt think twice about. I don't post pictures of myself, and if anyone posts a photo of me, I stare at it, worrying that I'm too fat, one eyes in kerry and one eyes on Derry. 😂. I go shopping in the last hour before the shops close, so I don't have to interact with people. I look out the window before I leave the house, and if any neighbours are out, I wait till they are gone in, so I don't have to interact with them. That's anxiety, not fake look at me quickenden.
Oh my god here's your sister! I too rerun conversations in my head and wonder have I offended anyone or did I make myself look stupid. My kids call me an introvert cos I won't even answer the front door. But really, the older I get I realise I just don't like people. Can see myself living as a hermit when I get older.

• Heart
Nothing like eating your morning Weetabix then catching sight of Fakey rubbing his knackers all over the carpet🤮 How vain must you be, to film yourself & eye duck at same time, whilst providing material for your thirsty Tena huns. Put it away love, you ain't all that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Look at him time stamping his stories thinks he is such a hero getting up early yet most people are up early every day for work absolute bellend! Assume today will be a repeat of yesterday running, maris, the gym, an attempt at being funny and some motivational bollocks yay can't wait 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is stretching the new ice bath. We will soon have motivational speeches to go it soon. Good man fake mix it up a bit cause u are doing so well at the rest off your bollix
---
Now a story with the child ramming a spoon down his throat well done fakey

Last edited:
I’m blocked so don’t know but has he actually bought Leo a bed after it was only mentioned here yesterday? 😂 what a sad twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.