Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is he to tell somebody to look into all aspects of it as if he’s some sort of guru on all things anxiety 😡 Then his typical normal passive aggressive ‘hope you are well’. Funny how he didn’t comment back to the people on these posts that obviously are struggling 🤦🏻‍♀️ but as usual finds one comment he deems negative and has to bite back.
Everyone knows anyone with any form of anxiety would NOT be at an event full of people. He might want to look into the symptoms of anxiety himself before he starts chatting tit about the effects on people. Yes people experiences it differently but the symptoms he has and things he’s capable of do not suggest anxiety in the slightest

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it tends to rear its head when he needs to boost his likes and Leo's not about or when he needs to flog his special gummies
Or if hes working he likes to boo off with a poorly or anxiety. Hes got no work.

Reactions: 10
He really is thick as pigshit! Mocking the people at the gym for all being on their phones while he films them on his phone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have an anxiety. I am sitting here going over all my interactions that I had at work today, and stressing about them. Silly things, that most people wouldnt think twice about. I don't post pictures of myself, and if anyone posts a photo of me, I stare at it, worrying that I'm too fat, one eyes in kerry and one eyes on Derry. 😂. I go shopping in the last hour before the shops close, so I don't have to interact with people. I look out the window before I leave the house, and if any neighbours are out, I wait till they are gone in, so I don't have to interact with them. That's anxiety, not fake look at me quickenden.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There have been whispers about his behaviour for a while. All those shows like strictly who don’t even mention him despite the fact he won! and I think it’s due to his reputation. That and having no actual talent.

Also just noticed this which is obviously why he made that reel about struggling with anxiety then going the pub. We didn’t need proof but for me that’s as good as him admitting he chooses when his anxiety hinders him and one thing mostly all real sufferers will agree on is that it’s not something you have a choice in.
BIB - Completely agree but just to clarify he is still hinting desperately at getting into Strictly 😁. Not a hope.

He won Dancing on Ice and was in the audience last time around, one night, trying to get himself seen and shouting at the judges about who should win, or how they marked someone.

I can't think why he never gets asked back to things really 🤣

• Haha
He really is thick as pigshit! Mocking the people at the gym for all being on their phones while he films them on his phone
I got the impression that they were all taking the piss out of old fakey always being on his phone maybe he was too thick to even contemplate that’s what why they were doing it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have an anxiety. I am sitting here going over all my interactions that I had at work today, and stressing about them. Silly things, that most people wouldnt think twice about. I don't post pictures of myself, and if anyone posts a photo of me, I stare at it, worrying that I'm too fat, one eyes in kerry and one eyes on Derry. 😂. I go shopping in the last hour before the shops close, so I don't have to interact with people. I look out the window before I leave the house, and if any neighbours are out, I wait till they are gone in, so I don't have to interact with them. That's anxiety, not fake look at me quickenden.
I’m so sorry you’re suffering. Always hear if you need to talk. I know exactly how you feel. I only go to shops with self checkouts because I would get so anxious having to go to a till and talk to someone. It was awful! So I know how you feel. Sending all my love ❤

• Heart
BIB - Completely agree but just to clarify he is still hinting desperately at getting into Strictly 😁. Not a hope.

He won Dancing on Ice and was in the audience last time around, one night, trying to get himself seen and shouting at the judges about who should win, or how they marked someone.

I can't think why he never gets asked back to things really 🤣
and he only got in the audience of DOI cos Polly blagged it 😂 Imagine being a former winner but can’t get invited to watch on your own merit and you’re only there because of a two bit publicist 😂 Also he said he was invited to the final. Wonder why he didn’t go then 🤔🤭

• Haha
and he only got in the audience of DOI cos Polly blagged it 😂 Imagine being a former winner but can’t get invited to watch on your own merit and you’re only there because of a two bit publicist 😂 Also he said he was invited to the final. Wonder why he didn’t go then 🤔🤭
Also - I don't watch IAC and I have no idea how they picked who to invite back but it's interesting that he wasn't invited. Again, can't think why 🤣.

• Haha
Also - I don't watch IAC and I have no idea how they picked who to invite back but it's interesting that he wasn't invited. Again, can't think why 🤣.
It says something when Jordan Banjo and Carol Vorderman who finished 8th and 9th in their series get asked but him as a runner up didn’t 😂 it’s been mentioned on here before but the IAC instagram don’t even follow him and they follow most contestants. He even called them out on it once 🙄

• Haha
True anxiety is absolutely exhausting. Sending gentle hugs x

• Heart
Repetitive sharing and a repetitive quote!

Obviously no work then!

348467063_1721449608326056_6636680456668417421_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Aah mummys reel didn’t get the engagement he was expecting, so he’s having to share it again 3 days later. Maybe if he hadn’t posted so much after it, more people would have seen it 🤦🏻‍♀️ as for Flappys reel being one for the ladies. Well it’s certainly not one for the men - who would fancy that 🤢
Looking like his manic desperate behaviour from last week has carried on into this one 🙄
TM and SCD obviously still haven’t called then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How embarrassing to pretend she buys designer when you can see hers are cheap copies.Zelda sweating her tits off not a statement I needed to hear🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.