Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of Leo and my god those tatty clothes she’s going to try and flog🤣🤣Must have been waiting for her delivery from China before EKKK I’m literally so excited 🤣🤣
That first video where he’s bashing things into table 🙁 clothes are soooo big for him and his hair is just unkempt. Be interesting to see how much filtering and photoshopping these photos have once they’re released 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
B A R A N D I N G shoot today!! I'm dead!! These people are just so illiterate!!! 😂

Maris is stuffing his face even on the photoshoot. 🐷 Looks like another load of chavvy tit.

I hope it fails spectacularly!!! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have only just realised there is an uncovered socket next to maris piper's cot (whoever came up with maris for Leo is a genius) let's just hope he doesn't stick anything in it eh? 🙄
🐔 I am guilty of Maris Piper but have a new one as well with his hair that long, for the summer Charlotte's 😄 😀 😅...

• Haha
Another reel 😴 that’s three already this week. 12 last week but he’s not bothered by instagram is he 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so trying to be like Sam Thompson by trying to bring humour into his reels but unfortunately for him, he’s just not got it. He just looks like a middle aged man who is trying far too hard. Any mention of work yet this week?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can't he just enjoy the cuddle without making sure that one eye was on the camera?! He is so frigging weird! He is never living in the moment because he's so focused on recording absolutely everything!
Maris was trying to climb over him to get off. Fakey went in for a hug then Maris squealed and he let him go!! I love the new name Maris!! 😂
---
Give it up ffs! 🙄

He obviously has NO sniff of work this week!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So he makes a reel for a bit of fun he then uses the same reel to try and be all deep and meaningful 😂 you honestly couldn't make this tit up he is absolutely clueless!

• Haha
Honestly, what's the point of saying Bambi and Bear is her 'own brand' is it duck like, it's Ali Express specials bought dirt cheap, then marked up and sold by her😳😳😳
Why the duck is that kid always stuffing food in his chops🤪
No work for Fakey this week then😬

Reactions: 15
I wonder if when he’s been turned down for one of these supposed ‘big’ jobs what reasons they give him? I’m absolutely convinced his behaviour on Insta must have cost him work opportunities. Thing is if a potential employer of one of these ‘big’ jobs actually told him he needed to calm it down on social media before being considered, would he take note or because his ego is so far out of control, would he just think they didn’t know what they were talking about? Personally I think it’s going beyond obsession now and he needs professional help 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m sure somebody, whether it be family or one of his many friends 🙄 must have spoken to him about it. How sad that he’s obviously got no one in his life that he takes any notice of. That’s the trouble when you’re an egotistical, narcissistic, deluded wannabe. In his eyes he’s always right and everyone else is wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, what's the point of saying Bambi and Bear is her 'own brand' is it duck like, it's Ali Express specials bought dirt cheap, then marked up and sold by her😳😳😳
I’d like someone to ask her how she chose the materials used and where she sourced them from. Are they hand dyed? Made in the UK? Sustainable? What are her designs inspired by? How many hours did she put in hand making each piece? 😂 she’s just a middle-man for idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. It’s not like she’s bloody designing and making the items herself is it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest reel 🙄🤢 did she not advertise exactly the same outfits on her stories a week or so ago and say it was an ad? So they’ll pay her to advertise on her stories but not an actual grid post then 🤭 or was she again saying it was an ad to make it seem like a brand wanted to use her 🤦🏻‍♀️
and she now shared his latest unfunny reel. I reckon he tells her to share all his stories 😴

• Haha
I wonder if when he’s been turned down for one of these supposed ‘big’ jobs what reasons they give him? I’m absolutely convinced his behaviour on Insta must have cost him work opportunities. Thing is if a potential employer of one of these ‘big’ jobs actually told him he needed to calm it down on social media before being considered, would he take note or because his ego is so far out of control, would he just think they didn’t know what they were talking about? Personally I think it’s going beyond obsession now and he needs professional help 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m sure somebody, whether it be family or one of his many friends 🙄 must have spoken to him about it. How sad that he’s obviously got no one in his life that he takes any notice of. That’s the trouble when you’re an egotistical, narcissistic, deluded wannabe. In his eyes he’s always right and everyone else is wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
There have been whispers about his behaviour for a while. All those shows like strictly who don’t even mention him despite the fact he won! and I think it’s due to his reputation. That and having no actual talent.

Also just noticed this which is obviously why he made that reel about struggling with anxiety then going the pub. We didn’t need proof but for me that’s as good as him admitting he chooses when his anxiety hinders him and one thing mostly all real sufferers will agree on is that it’s not something you have a choice in.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There have been whispers about his behaviour for a while. All those shows like strictly who don’t even mention him despite the fact he won! and I think it’s due to his reputation. That and having no actual talent.

Also just noticed this which is obviously why he made that reel about struggling with anxiety then going the pub. We didn’t need proof but for me that’s as good as him admitting he chooses when his anxiety hinders him and one thing mostly all real sufferers will agree on is that it’s not something you have a choice in.
Who is he to tell somebody to look into all aspects of it as if he’s some sort of guru on all things anxiety 😡 Then his typical normal passive aggressive ‘hope you are well’. Funny how he didn’t comment back to the people on these posts that obviously are struggling 🤦🏻‍♀️ but as usual finds one comment he deems negative and has to bite back.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.