Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I actually found the cheesecake story very uncomfortable viewing, really aggressive, bullying and cruel.
I'd be really disturbed if I witnessed that. It looks like she is trying to defend herself from an attack
---

Reactions: 32
Brace yourself fakeys they have gone quiet which makes me think they are filming something. Leo today my word i have never seen such a miserable looking disinterested child if i took my 3 anywhere like that they were non stop chatting mummy look at this mummy what's over here etc then for lunch i never ate in the noisy restaurant we used to find a quiet spot and have a picnic and talk abput the day same on the drive home that boy is constantly staring at a screen and it shows

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is that a gifted trip or something why have they got someone taking them round everything?
That video with the cheese cake was painful to watch, that poor child looked so confused, quickly looking back and forth between them.
I've seen alot of tiktoks lately about men who cover up their nasty behaviour as banter when really is is borderline abusive behaviour, makes me think of him every time I see them.

Reactions: 24
🐔 Leonora looks really cute with her hair in a pink bobble !.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that a gifted trip or something why have they got someone taking them round everything?
That video with the cheese cake was painful to watch, that poor child looked so confused, quickly looking back and forth between them.
I've seen alot of tiktoks lately about men who cover up their nasty behaviour as banter when really is is borderline abusive behaviour, makes me think of him every time I see them.
I wondered whether it was gifted too, I have looked on the website and it seems they were on a VIP Experience tour for £150. Bet he had to pay for it, but he will be trying to make out he is a VIP!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That hair scrunchie definitely for attention, he's such a knob.And why do they all film the goblin constantly having tantrums and then post them, nobody is interested in your scruffy kid at the best of times, let alone when your filming him screaming, snatching, stamping his feet and generally being a little tit-this is all down to utterly tit parenting, my kids had their moments but my god they were never like Leonora, but maybe that's because I didn't put a bleeping phone in their faces from the minute they woke up.You have caused this Jake you complete bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bingo! The worst crap he has ever filmed with his mother not even remotely funny pair of dickheads

• Sick
Brace yourself fakeys they have gone quiet which makes me think they are filming something. Leo today my word i have never seen such a miserable looking disinterested child if i took my 3 anywhere like that they were non stop chatting mummy look at this mummy what's over here etc then for lunch i never ate in the noisy restaurant we used to find a quiet spot and have a picnic and talk abput the day same on the drive home that boy is constantly staring at a screen and it shows
You were dead right re the filming 😡😡

• Sick
I’d be very surprised if Jimmys Farm gifted him anything. They have people a lot more famous than him go there. Probably find Zelda paid for it as a treat for her ‘2 favourite boys’ 🤢 Plus I actually think he’d mark it as pr/gifted if it was because he'd want everyone to know that he’s ‘famous’ enough to get free trips. He’s tagged them cos he always tags everything/everyone/every place. I think he does it hoping he’ll get a freebie for next time or that they’ll put him on their stories (no luck so far Fakey 😉) and people will see and start following him. Everything he does is with instagram in mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited. Jimmys have put him on their stories. I didn’t see cos I’ve blocked him 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I actually found the cheesecake story very uncomfortable viewing, really aggressive, bullying and cruel.
I'd be really disturbed if I witnessed that. It looks like she is trying to defend herself from an attack
---
Agreed. Imagine what he’s like when no one is watching.

Reactions: 20
For anyone who is blocked, he’s already put his and Zeldas video on Tiktok as well 😴😴😴 Won’t let me download it as file is too large but it’s so embarrassing, unfunny and frankly it would be a minute of your life you’d never get back 🤦🏻‍♀️ plus no need to help his viewing figures 😂

• Heart
I wonder what the alive brother would make of that behaviour towards his mum. You could tell by her face that she was very unhappy. A joke is never funny when it's causing this level of distress. He is a repulsive, aggressive man. He deserves everything bad coming his way.

Reactions: 21
I wonder what the alive brother would make of that behaviour towards his mum. You could tell by her face that she was very unhappy. A joke is never funny when it's causing this level of distress. He is a repulsive, aggressive man. He deserves everything bad coming his way.
He is simply a bitter repulsive bully who dresses it up as bantz. He mostly does it to women though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found that cheesecake video really difficult and quite distressing to actually watch - people like fakey don’t know when to stop and always take things that bit too far - that bloke is an absolute knobhead and his mother must be a stupid bleeping hole for allowing such aggressive behaviour especially in front of her grandson no wonder Nik Nak is like he is with those idiots as his role models

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That hair scrunchie definitely for attention, he's such a knob.And why do they all film the goblin constantly having tantrums and then post them, nobody is interested in your scruffy kid at the best of times, let alone when your filming him screaming, snatching, stamping his feet and generally being a little tit-this is all down to utterly tit parenting, my kids had their moments but my god they were never like Leonora, but maybe that's because I didn't put a bleeping phone in their faces from the minute they woke up.You have caused this Jake you complete bellend
Maybe Zelda put it in as a way to make his hair look more ridiculous. Shame Flapz into cutting it. Or Fakey just couldn't cope with her ridiculous gelling and bobble style she normally does on him and this was the best he could manage

Reactions: 15
Maybe Zelda put it in as a way to make his hair look more ridiculous. Shame Flapz into cutting it. Or Fakey just couldn't cope with her ridiculous gelling and bobble style she normally does on him and this was the best he could manage
The hair seems to be weighing Nik Nak down. They have to chop the lot off!

Reactions: 14
Have you listened to the one where she’s ringing the bell for the crocodiles. He says to Leo do you want to ring it and then in the next story the woman can be heard saying good girl 🤦‍♀️ just cut his bloody hair!
Maybe she’s talking to the crocodile 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I came here to say that lol

Reactions: 12
He is simply a bitter repulsive bully who dresses it up as bantz. He mostly does it to women though.
BIB - I didn't watch anything because he sickens me but this is exactly what I was about to say.
It's always women that he is bullying. And 'banter' is seldom if ever funny, it's usually bullying.

He is the same with Sophie, constantly belittling her.
He is a horrible creature.

Fakey’s fight is confirmed for 4th November, he is supposed to be in the full monty play on the same night in Nottingham. Well that’s one day where he won’t be on stage and he will need a few weeks off to ‘recover’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.