Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Sarivng2022 for an excellent thread title, you win a slightly used tooth sanitary towel bone costume.

The marathon is over but Fakey is now talking about it more now that it’s done, and has tit on a whole loads of people’s finishing times this morning. He managed to somehow exceed his fundraising target though so at least there is a positive for Sarcoma UK, although they really should be side eyed for supporting an ambassador who publicly said he hadn’t trained and barely promoted his JustGiving.
Polly Parrot is also out in force ramming ‘the most publicised talent in the media for this year’ down everyone’s throats. Nice one Pol, those 5 minutes slots on nanna TV must pay well….

Old thread here, carry on Fakeys:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Perrie going to love the fact he’s told all his followers about her going for a poo 🙄 and see he's still sharing tags from the hair and beauty awards 😴 If they think that’s handsome, they either need a guide dog or glasses 🤢 I wonder if he’s been doing more phone interviews today? We all know he’ll spin this out for weeks if he can.
Then tonight I’m a celeb starts so get ready for possible commentary, him tagging ITV, I’m a celeb insta accounts and possibly some of the contestants accounts as well 😴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet Perrie going to love the fact he’s told all his followers about her going for a poo 🙄 and see he's still sharing tags from the hair and beauty awards 😴 If they think that’s handsome, they either need a guide dog or glasses 🤢 I wonder if he’s been doing more phone interviews today? We all know he’ll spin this out for weeks if he can.
Then tonight I’m a celeb starts so get ready for possible commentary, him tagging ITV, I’m a celeb insta accounts and possibly some of the contestants accounts as well 😴
Omg has someone described him as handsome. Wtf he is bleeping horrid

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Imagine sitting with your back to your child leaving him sat alone eating while you film yourself showing off your box of freebies let's hope he doesn't choke or anything eh? As for you fake shut the duck up with your look at me look at me look what i did nobody cares

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine sitting with your back to your child leaving him sat alone eating while you film yourself showing off your box of freebies let's hope he doesn't choke or anything eh? As for you fake shut the duck up with your look at me look at me look what i did nobody cares
More skincare products 🤦🏻‍♀️ how many different products can one person use on their skin. Anyway I’ve reported her again for not marking it as ‘gifted’. The longer she stays on the non-compliant influencer list the better 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔 Fag Ash Lil is driving down to tit Legs on Friday..Flappy Fanny is away with Freddy so expect wiggo has asked her to go down as he can't cope with Billy Bunter on his own... .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Notice Cashley Cain's jump & irritation at first. Syrup must've shouted out loudly to him. He quickly moved on, no hugs or anything😅
Screenshot_20230424-174708_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Fag Ash Lil is driving down to tit Legs on Friday..Flappy Fanny is away with Freddy so expect wiggo has asked her to go down as he can't cope with Billy Bunter on his own... .
I really think nanny qvc and flaps have fallen out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really think nanny qvc and flaps have fallen out
Definitely problems there. Can’t remember the last time they were together. Zelda only comes down when Flaps isn’t about because he’s incapable of looking after his own son for more than an hour by himself but she used to visit quite often when they were all home. Obviously something has happened. Saying that it’s also blatantly clear Flaps family can’t stand him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oy flappy, look what I spent £83 of my own money on in John Lewis today.
It works, because I stick with it, unlike you.
You'll never get a brand deal skin care because you've got no brand loyalty. You change the tit you put on your face as much as you change your knickers.
You'd be better off using tea tree and witch hazel....
IMG20230424174022.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.