Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The breakfast for Leo…. 😥 I just don’t understand as a parent why you wouldn’t be bothered…..
My boys used to be really hard work if they didn’t eat properly in the morning… fundamentals!! and why film it ? The mind boggles
He films everything as what else has he got to do lol.No job having to get his mummy round so he can go to the gym.Asking for funny stunts to do with the witch🙄How about you both drop your phones in the hot tub and piss off for the day ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Photos of him on here should come with a puke warning.

And of course there's one with both him and Leo wearing practically nothing.
He is sick in the head to be using an innocent child like that. 😡🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Photos of him on here should come with a puke warning.

And of course there's one with both him and Leo wearing practically nothing.
He is sick in the head to be using an innocent child like that. 😡🤢
Beyond inappropriate. He must know he is attracting some perverted people.

Reactions: 16
His mum posted Leo completely naked during the wedding with a emoji covering his privates😡Both disgusting and pathetic as that child just has no privacy whatsoever.His hair yesterday I can’t work out why they are leaving him to be pictured looking so uncared for.It’s not cute and you tell it annoys him with that mop in his eyes.

• Angry
  • Sad
His mum posted Leo completely naked during the wedding with a emoji covering his privates😡Both disgusting and pathetic as that child just has no privacy whatsoever.His hair yesterday I can’t work out why they are leaving him to be pictured looking so uncared for.It’s not cute and you tell it annoys him with that mop in his eyes.
I think they’re waiting until they desperately need to up their engagement rate and then they’ll get his hair cut. SS got loads of comments when she finally got Rex’s haircut and they’ll want some of the same. I think they deludedly thought keeping his hair long could lead to possible modelling or even advertising hair products for children. Obviously that was never going to happen so they’ll cut it when they can gain something else from it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Boxing this morning then hmmmm hoping to make his injury worse i reckon and of course he is the only one topless and wearing shorts with no pants 🤢 bet he bleeping stinks as usual and his mum is a mug for driving three hours to sit with Leo while that prick does what he wants as usual any decent dad would make the most of a weekend to themselves with their young son

• Heart
🐔 Bet Doormatt had a list of 'jobs' to do before Fag Ash Lil comes home, poor man....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shock horror he’s asking for suggestions of challenges he can do with Zelda. Wonder how we all predicted that 😂 One thing you can always rely on from him apart from the eyefucking, using Leo and desperately begging for attention, is repeating his content over and over 🙄
Also changing the subject, I remember about a year or so ago, Flappy was asked about things that gave her the ick. I clearly remember her saying grown men wearing vest tops, so I wonder what she thinks of all the vests he’s been wearing recently 😂

• Haha
Well yesterday was a joke how many times was he online🙄Filming strangers eating and at a party🙄Of course he has to go on flaps post to say he’s missing you guys and she’s not even liked his comment.At 34 is a pathetic excuse of a man getting his mummy to come help him look after the terror.Is he jobless until whenever the full Monty starts🤣Bet parrot trying to get him on the tv with I A C on as he’s got nothing else to do👍
She'll like it now you've said as he'll have been on the phone crying and begging her too! 🤣

• Haha
A
Shock horror he’s asking for suggestions of challenges he can do with Zelda. Wonder how we all predicted that 😂 One thing you can always rely on from him apart from the eyefucking, using Leo and desperately begging for attention, is repeating his content over and over 🙄
Also changing the subject, I remember about a year or so ago, Flappy was asked about things that gave her the ick. I clearly remember her saying grown men wearing vest tops, so I wonder what she thinks of all the vests he’s been wearing recently 😂
Any bloke wearing one of those would make any woman's vag snap shut faster than a steel trap ....🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
He absolutely has to know that.
Even he cannot be that stupid. It's sickening and sick 🤢
He's obviously one of those parents who think it won't happen to their kids photos, despite various TV shows showing how images can be manipulated on the dark net.
Plus, he's as thick as 🐖 tit, and worse he doesn't care

• Haha
  • Heart
He absolutely has to know that.
Even he cannot be that stupid. It's sickening and sick 🤢
Some of the comments he gets from probably harmless middle aged women about Leo are bad enough but you really don’t know who’s on the other side of the screen. I don’t understand anyone putting photos of their kids up for strangers to view. But there again what does your child’s safety mean if you can get a few likes and followers from it?

These people baffle me, like do they not have anything to do at all?! Who has time to be constantly making pointless posts on social media?!

His latest post! 🤣 the teenage lads were doing that at least 10 years ago then jumping down to scare their mates honestly not one single idea of his own and about as funny as haemorrhoids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do these people film absolutely everything? Is Zelda doing it to document what she’s been up to because of memory loss reasons? Why not just keep a diary?

• Haha
A

Any bloke wearing one of those would make any woman's vag snap shut faster than a steel trap ....🤢🤢🤢🤢
---

He's obviously one of those parents who think it won't happen to their kids photos, despite various TV shows showing how images can be manipulated on the dark net.
Plus, he's as thick as 🐖 tit, and worse he doesn't care
BIB - that's the worst bit.
Nobody can be that stupid that they don't know there is a risk. Not to mention the fact that children are entitled to privacy, especially in their own homes. When that poor kid grows up and realises that images that he soiled the carpet, that he threw temper tantrums, that photos of him in the bath or literally sleeping in his cot, are all over the internet - what effect is that going to have on him. 😡

All these so-called influencers 🤢 like Stacey Solomon, Mrs Hinch and so many more would have nothing without their moneyspinners.

• Heart
Anyone remember when Stacey Dooley went to stay with the saccone Joly's?
She said about the constant posts, and the risks, and all that freak said, something to the tune of
"Does it really matter?"......
These insta parents don't give a tit about their kids safety and privacy. It's all about the money.
😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Even away old Flappy had to do an #AD she’s as bad as him. Can’t give up even when away with Freddie. She’s a disgrace.

Anyone remember when Stacey Dooley went to stay with the saccone Joly's?
She said about the constant posts, and the risks, and all that freak said, something to the tune of
"Does it really matter?"......
These insta parents don't give a tit about their kids safety and privacy. It's all about the money.
😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
They are all as bad as one another , no bleeping scruples at all

• Heart
Even away old Flappy had to do an #AD she’s as bad as him. Can’t give up even when away with Freddie. She’s a disgrace.
Thing is it’s so unnecessary. Never known anyone repeat their ads like she does. She thinks it makes her look in demand, where all it actually does is make her look desperate. She’ll only get paid the once and looking at it, it’s only an affiliated link anyway, which is even more tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.