Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So knowing his wife is due home he is up given Leo breakfast got him washed and dressed so he is ready waiting nah just waits for her to get in and do it all no doubt with loads of whinging about how he's looked after him all weekend lazy selfish prick

Reactions: 19
Well you could cut the atmosphere with a knife when flaps walked in.Why is he in bed and where’s the witch did she leave before flaps got home?
172CFC46-D6C8-4523-B82A-4320B80B4DCC.jpeg

• Sick
What is it with these two and their selfies making sure their ‘designer’ bags are somewhere in the shot? After zooming in, I wonder why the Gs on Flappys bag are so different to the ones for sale on the actual Gucci website 🙄🤭
Flappys got the Ali Express special.....
---
Why is anyone surprised about the way he treats women.
He's a bitchy gay who hates females

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well she's happy to see fakey isn't she. Completely ignored him. I was really hoping she'd seen sense and left him

Reactions: 24
Anyone remember when Stacey Dooley went to stay with the saccone Joly's?
She said about the constant posts, and the risks, and all that freak said, something to the tune of
"Does it really matter?"......
These insta parents don't give a tit about their kids safety and privacy. It's all about the money.
😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She asked how he would feel knowing there was people masturbating over his kids and Jonathan Joly replied "is that a bad thing?"

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How cringey, wonder how many times he made them film that to get it on camera.
fakeys done his parenting for the month of may now, back to the gym ☑

Well tell me that walk-in wasn’t rehearsed - I reckon that was probably the “3rd take” as Flapz probably didn’t do it right the 1st few times

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She walks in he walks out and he’s at the gym🙄What a fake arse marriage they have as mummy been there so not as if he’s not had gym time.Posting quotes fakey won’t change the fact you two are together for convenience and nothing else✌

Reactions: 20
Bank holiday and instead of catching up with his wife and stepson he's fucked off down the gym wonder if lucky old Sophie will get a pub lunch today? Well i say lunch but it will be mid afternoon once prick has spent time in the gym and had a nice nap

Reactions: 23
Has zelda left already?She was there last night and if she has what a childish cow to not stop say hi to Fred.Doubt flaps missed man child and to be honest have no sympathy for flaps as she wants this z lister lifestyle.

• Heart
Is there anything they don’t set up and film in their lives 🤦🏻‍♀️ That walk into the bedroom was so staged - absolutely pathetic. Leo had obviously already seen Flappy and Fred. Fakeys going to really enjoy lording it up over her the next few months. She was definitely the breadwinner for a while, now he’s got his stripping gig and mma the roles have definitely reversed again. Wonder what ‘work’ he’s got this week? ‘Celebrity’ football match on Friday with a bunch of z list skid marks. He’ll love that being with all them ‘men’ in a dressing room, filming everything and trying to make out he’s popular with the other desperados that will be there 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could feel my teeth softening with that staged walk in - it was that cringeworthy/embarrassing. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there anything they don’t set up and film in their lives 🤦🏻‍♀️ That walk into the bedroom was so staged - absolutely pathetic. Leo had obviously already seen Flappy and Fred. Fakeys going to really enjoy lording it up over her the next few months. She was definitely the breadwinner for a while, now he’s got his stripping gig and mma the roles have definitely reversed again. Wonder what ‘work’ he’s got this week? ‘Celebrity’ football match on Friday with a bunch of z list skid marks. He’ll love that being with all them ‘men’ in a dressing room, filming everything and trying to make out he’s popular with the other desperados that will be there 🤢
"Celebs".... biggest load of fame hungry scallies I've ever seen....
---
He'll be creaming his undies at the football. .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🐔 Sad fucker...Selfish prick but I get a good feeling when he cannot look after his own son on his own, had him sussed out months ago 😊 fake hair, fake marriage, I keep sending messages to Paul to do him good in November if he turns up !!!.. bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Zelda must of left there at the crack of dawn this morning. She definitely didn’t leave last night. No way would he have Leo by himself overnight. Funny how they all share everything on social media but the only thing I want them to share is the goss on what’s happened between Flappy and Zelda 😂

• Haha
Now super dad super hub super bleep is cleaning the bathroom. Who reckons she's torn him a new one over having his mum rummage through the skip & no doubt commit other horrors in her home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.