Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I actually found the cheesecake story very uncomfortable viewing, really aggressive, bullying and cruel.
I'd be really disturbed if I witnessed that. It looks like she is trying to defend herself from an attack
---
Exactly that! Absolutely not one funny thing about it. I’m around Zelda‘s age and my grown up son, would never do this. The man child needs to learn boundaries and have a word with himself AND teach Leo proper words. Not snap snap! It’s a crocodile rant over!

Reactions: 20
That cheesecake video is so odd, he’s seriously got a screw loose.
I just watched it. He wasn’t kidding, besides she could have hurt herself protecting her cheesecake. Go buy yours if you want cheesecake that badly. He’s cracked! I can just imagine what he said to her when he stopped filming. “People are watching”. Stop being a prick then!

Reactions: 17
The cheesecake video like the one when he was pissed she was late from the hairdressers 😡You can see Leo is scared shame on those two pricks posting that video as not funny in the slightest.Sick of seeing Leo in every story either on a phone crying or eating.Disgraceful parenting from that total knobhead and his stupid fame hungry mother 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do us all a favour Paul. Do some really bad damage to this bleep. 💯

343616408_940928793696273_7961760660178186524_n.jpg

---
Abslutely bleeping pathetic. 🤡🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Is he really that desperate for attention that he has to post this 🙄 He’s had a bandage on his finger and he’s asking why it’s now a different colour? So in 34 years he’s never used a bandage or a plaster for any length of time then. duck me, he really is an attention seeking twit 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he really that desperate for attention that he has to post this 🙄 He’s had a bandage on his finger and he’s asking why it’s now a different colour? So in 34 years he’s never used a bandage or a plaster for any length of time then. duck me, he really is an attention seeking twit 🤢
He’s thick as tit
---
Zelda is as fame hungry as he is. It’s embarrassing tbh. Bet her husband enjoying his time away from her. She’s always on the grab constantly for any freebies. Roof on conservatory paid for by IG and those odd turkey teeth of hers which make her bottom jaw go sideways.
No wonder he’s like it-live their lives thru a phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
BIB - I didn't watch anything because he sickens me but this is exactly what I was about to say.
It's always women that he is bullying. And 'banter' is seldom if ever funny, it's usually bullying.

He is the same with Sophie, constantly belittling her.
He is a horrible creature.
Belittling is exactly the right word. He's constantly commenting on their appearances in a really nasty, aggressive way (remember the warthog remark to Sophie, same as the donkey comment to his mum today). He is verbally beating them down and all in the guise of bants. It's so nasty and cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Comparing his mum to a donkey again. Shame somebody didn't beat the tit out of him years ago then he wouldn't act like such a bleep.

I could not despise this prick any more if I tried. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Comparing his mum to a donkey again. Shame somebody didn't beat the tit out of him years ago then he wouldn't act like such a bleep.

I could not despise this prick any more if I tried. 🤬

View attachment 2139348
I am so with you on this. Every so often I think I've hit peak, then his behaviour reaches a new low

Can't fathom how he thinks it's acceptable to post this. Would love to know what his brother thinks of it all

Really behind on these threads lately. Why do you call his hair syrup?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t like how they handled them poor animals at the farm 😞 Jake filming himself with a Guinea pig only holding it with one hand. The Guinea pig jumped off his knee I bet but he stopped filming quickly.

That spoilt little brat shouting and throwing a strop probably scared the animals as well. Trying to make themselves look like they were having a wholesome day out but just look like a bunch of chavs.

• Heart
What is it with these two and their selfies making sure their ‘designer’ bags are somewhere in the shot? After zooming in, I wonder why the Gs on Flappys bag are so different to the ones for sale on the actual Gucci website 🙄🤭
They look more like Cs 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That video trying to ‘steal’ his mums cheesecake was awful 😢 came across very aggressive.

• Sad
Will Zelda stay there until Soph and Fred get home or will she be on the road early to make sure she doesn’t see them?
Have they even seen each other since the wedding?🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.