Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad that the only time fakey takes niknak out for the day is when mummy’s there to hold his hand. My brother is the same age, yesterday he took my nephew who’s 6, my son who’s 7 and my niece who’s 1 to the zoo on his own for my nephews birthday treat. Fakey can’t even take one child alone let alone 3

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Him trying to take his mummy's cheese cake was very aggressive. Leo looked terrified and didn't know what was happening. And the hair 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My daughter went mad with me for liking a post on her Facebook page. Can't wait till their pesky kids hit puberty and realise that their privacy was violated. Hopefully they take a mass claim out on their influencer oversharing parents. It'll be like the ppi claims for the loan insurance. There'll be ads on TV saying, "did your parents violate your privacy without your consent?" Contact such and such layers. Ha ha. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thought he was going to the zoo today? Jimmys farm is not a zoo and thank god I decided against going there today 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought he was going to the zoo today? Jimmys farm is not a zoo and thank god I decided against going there today 🙄
Nanny said they decided against the zoo as it’ll be too packed 😂 surely they’d want a packed zoo full of all their fans 😂

• Haha
Nanny said they decided against the zoo as it’ll be too packed 😂 surely they’d want a packed zoo full of all their fans 😂
Probably thought they’d have more chance of getting spotted at Jimmys 😂 Especially with him showing off trying to get attention by nicking her cheesecake 🤢 I reckon people heard he was going and didn’t bother cos it’s normally packed on a Sunday especially bank holiday weekends. That’s why I decided not to go - Thank bleeping God I did 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Probably thought they’d have more chance of getting spotted at Jimmys 😂 Especially with him showing off trying to get attention by nicking her cheesecake 🤢 I reckon people heard he was going and didn’t bother cos it’s normally packed on a Sunday especially bank holiday weekends. That’s why I decided not to go - Thank bleeping God I did 😂😂😂
Seeing him in the flesh would ruin my day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My daughter went mad with me for liking a post on her Facebook page. Can't wait till their pesky kids hit puberty and realise that their privacy was violated. Hopefully they take a mass claim out on their influencer oversharing parents. It'll be like the ppi claims for the loan insurance. There'll be ads on TV saying, "did your parents violate your privacy without your consent?" Contact such and such layers. Ha ha. 😂
😆 my daughter used to be like that with me then her pals made friends with me and suddenly I was cool. These z-listers just don’t seem to care what they show of their children. I reckon Fred’s getting to an age where he isn’t comfortable being videoed or photographed. Nik Nak won’t know any different as he’s had a camera shoved in his face since the day he was born. Can’t remember if it was on this thread but someone mentioned seeing Isla Fisher being interviewed and said she wouldn’t show her kids faces as wanted them to have a normal childhood and rightly so. These desperate wannabes are happy to cash in on showing off their kids. I wouldn’t care but Leo doesn’t seem like a nice kid and that’s down to his parents

• Heart
Woah, that was a bit aggressive! There's no way I would have put up with that!

---
So many stories today of total and utter tit.

343978406_1297652984433551_8642040650329062897_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What’s with all the put downs towards his mum.He may think it’s banter but downright rude and so not funny.Leo no words what a scruff and as usual being loud to try and be noticed.And WTAF is he wearing Kevin and Perry left the building years ago
1AFCF5F1-3EC6-4BA8-A399-9411C0B28E21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Zelda looked a right state in her zoo outfit. Her posture is atrocious! The leather trousers and boots combo , omggg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I didn’t notice it before but just seen they’ve got a phone propped up on the table for Leo to watch something on 🤦🏻‍♀️ how bleeping sad that they’re out for the day and as usual having to pacify Leo by putting him in front of a screen 🤯 I don’t ever watch Zeldas stories but decided to suffer them today and in one of those, Leo is having a minor tantrum and Fakey just does nothing

Reactions: 21
He is the biggest annoying man child twit! No boundaries whatsoever, I’d deck him well and truly 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 18
More fool her for letting him talk to her like a bag of tit.God she’s lost weight must be those turkey teeth she said ages ago found it hard to chew🙄Can see why he’s such a big baby as clearly gets away with acting the twit.Leo just why bother shows no joy or interest in anything unless it’s food related.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t notice it before but just seen they’ve got a phone propped up on the table for Leo to watch something on 🤦🏻‍♀️ how bleeping sad that they’re out for the day and as usual having to pacify Leo by putting him in front of a screen 🤯 I don’t ever watch Zeldas stories but decided to suffer them today and in one of those, Leo is having a minor tantrum and Fakey just does nothing
Have you listened to the one where she’s ringing the bell for the crocodiles. He says to Leo do you want to ring it and then in the next story the woman can be heard saying good girl 🤦‍♀️ just cut his bloody hair!
Maybe she’s talking to the crocodile 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have you listened to the one where she’s ringing the bell for the crocodiles. He says to Leo do you want to ring it and then in the next story the woman can be heard saying good girl 🤦‍♀️ just cut his bloody hair!
I was just about to say the same - bloody pink bobble thing in his hair - stupid prick cut the kids hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And it doesn’t help the fact he used the girliest colour bobble on his hair 🙄 I’m sure he does it for attention.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.