Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Fag Ash Lil is driving down to Shit Legs on Friday..Flappy Fanny is away with Freddy so expect wiggo has asked her to go down as he can't cope with Billy Bunter on his own... .

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Abetterusername

Honestly, I actually found the cheesecake story very uncomfortable viewing, really aggressive, bullying and cruel.
I'd be really disturbed if I witnessed that. It looks like she is trying to defend herself from an attack
---

Reactions: 32

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh dear just seen this on Twitter. This person has tweeted this separately to This Morning, ITV, Loose Women, Lorraine and The Full Monty play. I think he forgets just cos he’s come off Twitter it doesn’t mean he can’t be named and shamed on there 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Imagine whining about feeling sick in the context of raising money for a charity that is for people with CANCER 😡

Just when you think he cannot get any more self-absorbed and downright stupid, he proves that, yes, yes, he can. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I just remembered how quickly he dropped his phone yesterday when he realised Soph was filming him for her story. He was so off brand not pretending to engage with Leo at the dining table. It was almost like he was inside his phone, he was that engrossed. He changed his facial expression so quickly , dropped his phone and then started that his fake smile towards Leo and pretended as if he cared and was the most present dad. He’s horrid!

• Angry

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So your child is naked except for a towel and you're posting him on Instagram because engagement is more important than your son's safety fucking idiot

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

trine

Chatty Member
Noooo! Im dying ☠💀🤣
Nearly broke my neck running here, not only is it the shittest of photoshops ever, it’s downright ghoulish.
IMG_2887.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
No idea who Ashley Cain is. Should I invest my valuable time (am at work doing fuck all) finding out?
Cashley Cain as he is more commonly known here. An absolute creep. He and his partner lost their baby daughter, to cancer, a dreadful loss, nobody can say otherwise.

But they proceeded to monetise her illness and her death with a GoFundMe, and other 'fundraisers'. This money was then supposedly going to help other children with cancer, following her death. Instead they have proceeded to live a high life on it with fuck all being given to help others.

It's so wrong that just anyone can set up those funds and spend it on themselves 😡.
Tattle seems to be one of the few places where they get called out.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What is it with these two and their selfies making sure their ‘designer’ bags are somewhere in the shot? After zooming in, I wonder why the Gs on Flappys bag are so different to the ones for sale on the actual Gucci website 🙄🤭
Flappys got the Ali Express special.....
---
Why is anyone surprised about the way he treats women.
He's a bitchy gay who hates females

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Tattle has rattled him
Oi Fakey, you syrup wearing, haggard, washed-up, jealous, skint, bitter old cunt.

Do you think your rude comments might hurt your mother who you compared to a donkey the other day?

Do you think monetising your dead father and brother constantly for years might upset your mother/family?

Do you think your constant put downs of your beard wife might hurt her?

Do you think its good to put down other people who are doing far better than you?

Or is all this just bants bro?

No it's not. You're just a bitter, jealous little fucking bitch aren't you?

Fuck off you cunt!

• Heart
  • Haha