Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo on the Wild deodorant ad for Flappy 😂 She really just gets the generic brands that the instahuns promote. Estrid razors last night, Wild refills today 😴 Nothing new, nothing decent just the same old crap she’s trying to flog. Her put on accent is getting worse and considering how long she’s been ‘influencing’ for now, her sales technique is absolutely shocking.
Anyway she’s not going to have time to film much while sicknote is there. He’ll be hollering for her every 5 minutes needing attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ More fool her if she runs rounds after him, after he left her with 2 poorly kids to look after while she was ill herself, just so he could do a last minute appearance on TM and cycle round Liverpool giving out sandwiches.
Sicknote 😂 ⚰ 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also whatever she had done to her teeth doesn’t help her speech either. I don’t believe for one minute all she did was Invisalign. Let’s see if she’s having any work done in Turkey 😂 If she carries on the way she’s going, I hate to think what she’s going to look like in 5 years times 🙄 Never seen a 30 year old that promotes so many different skin products look so old for their age 🤯
She's a brand bleep, no loyalty to any specific skin care she's gifted.
That's why high end products will avoid her like the plague.
She looks like a 50 yrs old who smokes/drinks/and spend 3 solid years baking on a beach....
Oh, hang on.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't watch IAC, the tasks are too much for me 😁. I just see occasional clips on Gogglebox, but isn't it interesting that he wasn't asked to be in this new programme.
Was he such a dose that they didn't want him?
Or had they completely forgotten he was ever in it? 🤣. So many questions!

As for the lying around whining that he is sick, and that he's never sick. Am I right in saying that he inevitably gets sick when he is fortunate enough to get a bit of work in a show? 🙄 You know, that thing, work. It helps to pay the bills.

And I bet pretty much every other participant in the marathon was back at their day job the following day. But wait, oh that's right, he doesn't have a job. I bet if some two-bit tv appearance was offered, he would be out of the pit very fast though.

I can't bear to watch clips of either of them so kudos to those of you who do, 👏 and who keep us all up to date. I mean that.
You’re right. So many questions! I saw a list of the contestants and assume they have been asked because they were quite entertaining with the tasks (such as Helen Flannigan and Paul Burrell) and the rest were very popular and liked on the show. Jake was neither. It is actually unbelievable that he is allowed to behave the way he does. Has he has no social media advice? It would appear not but his management should be having a word at the very least. His mother is no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine whining about feeling sick in the context of raising money for a charity that is for people with CANCER 😡

Just when you think he cannot get any more self-absorbed and downright stupid, he proves that, yes, yes, he can. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I just watch a clip on you tube of him and Jimmy Bullard on IAC. I remember at the time thinking JB was a bit of a bully but watching now, I think he’s spot on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You’re right. So many questions! I saw a list of the contestants and assume they have been asked because they were quite entertaining with the tasks (such as Helen Flannigan and Paul Burrell) and the rest were very popular and liked on the show. Jake was neither. It is actually unbelievable that he is allowed to behave the way he does. Has he has no social media advice? It would appear not but his management should be having a word at the very least. His mother is no better.
Personally I think the list of contestants is pretty tit 😂 but if you come 2nd on a show and they are still asking the likes of Dean Gaffney and Gillian McKeith to take part in front of you, that’s very telling. Also noticed not one person from his year is on it either.

Reactions: 23
He has had his day.Now rides a bike plays a🦖🦖and goes to anything he’s offered which isn’t much.The nice guy is all a act and he truly hates he’s overlooked for any decent jobs.she’s just desperate and boy she looks rough👀I know when they went to that gifted stay in December she was round the corner from mummy dearest and did not go round.Think that’s one of the reasons they do not get along.But her prick of a son can do no wrong in her eyes and she loves the tiny bit of fame she gets using that surname.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh duck off Fakey, you absolute pussy ...
You've got the shits, not bubonic plague. Take two immodium, neck some dioralyte, and get on with your life.
bleeping crying arse.
You're gonna be fucked when you have to go back to normal working, 9-5, 37 hrs a week ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s all one big (badly acted) performance!! He’s obviously got something on today/tonite that he doesn’t wanna do! so because he’s an idle pointless twit he’s concocted this narrative.
I agree, I don’t think he’s sick at all, I don’t think any of them had it last week either, it was setting the stage for something? Maybe so no one can say he’s a lazy bastard or because nobody wants to interview him so this way he doesn’t look like the sad lazy prick that he is. There were actually famous people doing the marathon they would definitely get interviewed (if even) before him. Its an excuse to be lazy! She fucked up the stomach bug story several times last week, this bed, that bed, the floor, sending them to school and nursery! all made up for Fakey to be in bed this week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh duck off Fakey, you absolute pussy ...
You've got the shits, not bubonic plague. Take two immodium, neck some dioralyte, and get on with your life.
bleeping crying arse.
You're gonna be fucked when you have to go back to normal working, 9-5, 37 hrs a week ....
I genuinely don’t think he’s capable of working 37 hours a week. When in the last few years has he even worked for more than 4/5 hours a day and that’s still with at least 2 days off a week? He wonders why he gets overlooked for jobs. Does he not comprehend that his followers aren’t the only people that see him moaning about being ill and looking for sympathy on his social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I was an employer no way would I ever book somebody who constantly moans about sickness, injuries, mental health, anxiety, struggling with grief, etc… on such a public platform. He shows himself as being attention seeking, not a team player, workshy and not reliable.
He’s only done Butlins and the cycling job in Liverpool because they are obviously brassic. Deep down he thinks those sort of jobs are beneath him and is that deluded he really believes he should be regularly on primetime TV. Never going to happen while he plays the victim all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ plus he’s got more of a face for radio 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I genuinely don’t think he’s capable of working 37 hours a week. When in the last few years has he even worked for more than 4/5 hours a day and that’s still with at least 2 days off a week? He wonders why he gets overlooked for jobs. Does he not comprehend that his followers aren’t the only people that see him moaning about being ill and looking for sympathy on his social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I was an employer no way would I ever book somebody who constantly moans about sickness, injuries, mental health, anxiety, struggling with grief, etc… on such a public platform. He shows himself as being attention seeking, not a team player, workshy and not reliable.
He’s only done Butlins and the cycling job in Liverpool because they are obviously brassic. Deep down he thinks those sort of jobs are beneath him and is that deluded he really believes he should be regularly on primetime TV. Never going to happen while he plays the victim all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ plus he’s got more of a face for radio 😉
Bet that the Liverpool gig was cash in hand as well ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When someone quotes a post they sometimes highlight part of it in bold. Then when referring to it in their post say BIB- and then their response/comment as they are replying to that specific bit (I think). I've only noticed it on here the last week or so and had to Google BIB lol.
Thank you for that explanation.
---
BIB 😉 - I think that's BIAB. I looked that up (BIAB - Builder In A Bottle, apparently) recently because I saw it listed on a beautician's website. 😁

BIB - is bit in bold, yes.
You guys are the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The day after the marathon I couldn’t even get off the toilet (no shits, just leg muscles) my husband actually had to come and lift me off 🤣🤣🤣 I also slept downstairs because I couldnt climb the stairs 🤣🤣🤣 I personally hope he’s in agony and never gets any 5 second appearances again because he’s a massive bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Suprised Oliver’s wife/widow “Liv” wasnt at the marathon? She was at the pampas grass star studded wedding of the year though 🤷‍♀️ Wonder if they have fell out? not even one friend was there (Billy no mates) 😂

• Haha
Suprised Oliver’s wife/widow “Liv” wasnt at the marathon? She was at the pampas grass star studded wedding of the year though 🤷‍♀️ Wonder if they have fell out? not even one friend was there (Billy no mates) 😂
And all the other zilch list desperados avoided him like the plague.
Popular guy, isn't he.....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Pampas Grass star studded wedding of the year’ 😂⚰😂⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watch a clip on you tube of him and Jimmy Bullard on IAC. I remember at the time thinking JB was a bit of a bully but watching now, I think he’s spot on!!
I never watched his iac I'd love to watch it is it anywhere to watch?

Reactions: 5
I see she's had to take Nik Nak out so he can sleep umdisturbed the selfish prick! I had a read of some of that Daily Star interview (thank you to whoever posted on here) the bleeping arrogance on him is just getting out of comtrol! Why am i not asked to go on Strictly why am i not asked to go on Im a Celeb? Get the duck over yourself you ugly wanker your career is over Joel Dommet is about the same age and isn't handing out sandwiches on a pushbike maybe ask yourself why? Oh and could he be more cringe with his wish they had asked me i need the money nobody likes the stench of desperation bro

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.