Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen his story. Thought he had the shits after taking them laxatives a few months back? Obviously thinks it sounds more interesting to say it’s been 20 years 🙄 is he really that desperate for engagement, he has to tell everyone he’s got the shits and ask what to take for it 🙄. You’d think the amount of time he spends on his phone, he’d known how to use Google by now 🤭 I’m sure if a 5 min TV appearance was to crop up, his stomach would soon feel better again.
So her, Leo and Fred all had the bug but were still expected to traipse to London just to watch him and for gram content, while he can’t get out of bed. Funny he’s still well enough to post a photo of his woe is me face and moan about how ill he is. Also he says ‘I haven’t been ill in so long’ 😂😂😂😂 he’s always got something wrong with him. Next he’ll be saying his health anxiety is back. We all know everything he does, he has some narrative in mind and he knows he can’t dine out on the marathon forever
It’s all one big (badly acted) performance!! He’s obviously got something on today/tonite that he doesn’t wanna do! so because he’s an idle pointless twit he’s concocted this narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'll have to admit I'm still none the wiser. 🙈 Bit in bold? Then yesterday an Irish influencer was talking about it but she was referring to some type of nail procedure similar to shellac.
BIB 😉 - I think that's BIAB. I looked that up (BIAB - Builder In A Bottle, apparently) recently because I saw it listed on a beautician's website. 😁

BIB - is bit in bold, yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bingo on the Wild deodorant ad for Flappy 😂 She really just gets the generic brands that the instahuns promote. Estrid razors last night, Wild refills today 😴 Nothing new, nothing decent just the same old crap she’s trying to flog. Her put on accent is getting worse and considering how long she’s been ‘influencing’ for now, her sales technique is absolutely shocking.
Anyway she’s not going to have time to film much while sicknote is there. He’ll be hollering for her every 5 minutes needing attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ More fool her if she runs rounds after him, after he left her with 2 poorly kids to look after while she was ill herself, just so he could do a last minute appearance on TM and cycle round Liverpool giving out sandwiches.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't watch IAC, the tasks are too much for me 😁. I just see occasional clips on Gogglebox, but isn't it interesting that he wasn't asked to be in this new programme.
Was he such a dose that they didn't want him?
Or had they completely forgotten he was ever in it? 🤣. So many questions!

As for the lying around whining that he is sick, and that he's never sick. Am I right in saying that he inevitably gets sick when he is fortunate enough to get a bit of work in a show? 🙄 You know, that thing, work. It helps to pay the bills.

And I bet pretty much every other participant in the marathon was back at their day job the following day. But wait, oh that's right, he doesn't have a job. I bet if some two-bit tv appearance was offered, he would be out of the pit very fast though.

I can't bear to watch clips of either of them so kudos to those of you who do, 👏 and who keep us all up to date. I mean that.

• Heart
Why ppl ask her to advertise anything beats me- she’s so unnatural lol. She gabbles wildly, then comes out with a tit story, Who forgets to put on deodorant In The morning - only Flappy wud. #DirtyCow She wud not make me want to rush to Tesco to buy anything. We know she uses none of it like the other loser influencers on here.
Imagine going for coffee with her, she’s hyperactive!

Reactions: 18
With the IAC thing, they wanted controversial contestants back and he’s just not that interesting and too average.
Also so obvious that his mum and Sophie don’t get on, defo avoidance tactics there!

me and my daughter both had norovirus and got on with it better than this bald tosserr.

I wish they’d make a reality show looking into celebrity narcissists and discuss their findings. He should go on, it would be very interesting to find out how his sad little brain works.
Now that’s one reality show I’d love to watch 😂. Trouble is narcissists don't see themselves as narcissistic and that’s the problem. I’m sure he’d still go on though. Anything to get on TV 😉

Reactions: 17
With the IAC thing, they wanted controversial contestants back and he’s just not that interesting and too average.
Also so obvious that his mum and Sophie don’t get on, defo avoidance tactics there!
BIB - aha, that explains it perfectly. Thanks. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🐔 I wouldn't buy anything she advertises, I get my Wild in Holland and Barratt aluminium free deodorants if she was clued up on this she would know...silly cow...her voice when it goes up in a crescendo gives me a bleeping headache......I'm off for a sauna cos I'm worth it.......😇.

• Haha
I don't watch IAC, the tasks are too much for me 😁. I just see occasional clips on Gogglebox, but isn't it interesting that he wasn't asked to be in this new programme.

As for the lying around whining that he is sick, and that he's never sick. Am I right in saying that he inevitably gets sick when he is fortunate enough to get a bit of work in a show? 🙄 You know, that thing, work. It helps to pay the bills.

And I bet pretty much every other participant in the marathon was back at their day job the following day. But wait, oh that's right, he doesn't have a job. I bet if some two-bit tv appearance was offered, he would be out of the pit very fast though.

I can't bear to watch clips of either of them so kudos to those of you who do, 👏 and who keep us all up to date. I mean that.
I’m not just saying it because I dislike him but honestly his year of I’m a celeb was definitely one of the most forgettable. Apart from Jimmy Bullard ripping him a new one and Fakey getting all sulky about it, couldn’t even tell you who was really in it. The only reason I know he was runner up is because he still goes on about it 9 years later 🙄 oh and it’s on his insta bio 😂 He only got on the show as a reserve because his agent begged for it and Gemma Collins quit. If they do another series like this one, the only chance he’s got of appearing will be because most of the ex contestants have moved on in life and are not interested, Polly will be begging this time and because he’ll do it on the cheap 😂
The I’m a celeb Instagram page doesn’t even follow him (another thing he’s moaned about before) so I think that shows where he stands in their minds 😂
People on his year below 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not just saying it because I dislike him but honestly his year of I’m a celeb was definitely one of the most forgettable. Apart from Jimmy Bullard ripping him a new one and Fakey getting all sulky about it, couldn’t even tell you who was really in it. The only reason I know he was runner up is because he still goes on about it 9 years later 🙄 oh and it’s on his insta bio 😂 He only got on the show as a reserve because his agent begged for it and Gemma Collins quit. If they do another series like this one, the only chance he’s got of appearing will be because most of the ex contestants have moved on in life and are not interested, Polly will be begging this time and because he’ll do it on the cheap 😂
The I’m a celeb Instagram page doesn’t even follow him (another thing he’s moaned about before) so I think that shows where he stands in their minds 😂
People on his year below 😊
Thanks for that, it explains a lot. 😊

I'm laughing looking at the 'known for' - imagine having done so little with your life that you're 'known for' a talent programme you didn't even do well on. Probably because you have no talent. 🤣

I'm cringing slightly for him, but not very much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god whatever she using on her face is totally not working👀Needs to lay of the fillers and what does she look like.Why can she not speak properly is it because her lips are so oversized🤢
CAAD6ECC-FE91-4DB0-9A9A-6958D9139905.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh suck it up buttercup. I hope you tit through the eye of a needle and get piles!

342729167_726888319175267_3266652338195591460_n.jpg
343128875_175727938344990_732083313734406968_n.jpg
342914298_184419771127672_2363854721293361584_n.jpg
343072626_6139686052804871_2040289726997082933_n.jpg

---
Is it me or is she getting even uglier? 🤢 You know where you can shove that £13 deodorant Flapz. Right up Fakey's arse. That'll bung him up!

Attachments

• 44.1 KB
    • Sick

A guy I work with ran it the year it was really hot (2019?), he was in the next day with his feet in a bucket of ice.

• Heart
    Reactions: 16
    Also she had that red top on for the razor ad yesterday, so obviously all pre recorded!

My god whatever she using on her face is totally not working👀Needs to lay of the fillers and what does she look like.Why can she not speak properly is it because her lips are so oversized🤢View attachment 2126116
    Also whatever she had done to her teeth doesn’t help her speech either. I don’t believe for one minute all she did was Invisalign. Let’s see if she’s having any work done in Turkey 😂 If she carries on the way she’s going, I hate to think what she’s going to look like in 5 years times 🙄 Never seen a 30 year old that promotes so many different skin products look so old for their age 🤯

• Haha
    Just noticed on Sarcomas Instagram that another guy dressed as a bone too. I checked and it's a different guy to the one the other day. So that was 3 who did. The one I just found only wanted to raise £2k and is just shy of his target. Fakey got £15k in the end. Mad he got nearly £10k in less than a week when he has had the just giving page for months.

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.