Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can people recommend for my stomach? Nothing you whining prick man the duck up and let it run it's course you didn't give a monkeys when it was your wife and child and he wonders why he can't get Strictly one run with very little running and he can't stop moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What can people recommend for my stomach? Nothing you whining prick man the duck up and let it run it's course you didn't give a monkeys when it was your wife and child and he wonders why he can't get Strictly one run with very little running and he can't stop moaning
Also on his video moaning about his tummy he mentioned running 26 miles. Did he run 26 miles? He's never mentioned it lol. I can't even watch his stuff now, or hers, I just catch up on here. 34 years old and moaning about having the shits. Also Flappys fake voice reminds me of Ferne McCann so I'm guessing she's aspiring to be just like her...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And of course this bug has affected him more than it did spud and flaps.

This bug is so clever… let fake go to Liverpool, Birmingham and London before affecting him!

wonder that he is trying to get out off?Moving his arse from sofa or already trying to sabotage Freddie’s weekend

• Haha
I'll have to admit I'm still none the wiser. 🙈 Bit in bold? Then yesterday an Irish influencer was talking about it but she was referring to some type of nail procedure similar to shellac.
When someone quotes a post they sometimes highlight part of it in bold. Then when referring to it in their post say BIB- and then their response/comment as they are replying to that specific bit (I think). I've only noticed it on here the last week or so and had to Google BIB lol.

Reactions: 11
🐔 He is getting worse, I'm sure he comes out with all this drivel so we can talk about it on here..Coooooeeeee Looking Old now....

• Haha
I'll have to admit I'm still none the wiser. 🙈 Bit in bold? Then yesterday an Irish influencer was talking about it but she was referring to some type of nail procedure similar to shellac.
That's biab - builder in a bottle it's just like a a stronger shellac.

I can't stand flaps saying cereals, it's cereal never heard anyone call it cereals. And no1 gives a tit if your child is eating from a dog bowl never mind a lunch box.
And as for crappy pants could he not take 2 imodium and get on with it. Or better still just tell everyone you have a bug it's enough we don't meed the mental pictures of you on the Jack's with your ring on fire 🔥🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Also on his video moaning about his tummy he mentioned running 26 miles. Did he run 26 miles? He's never mentioned it lol. I can't even watch his stuff now, or hers, I just catch up on here. 34 years old and moaning about having the shits. Also Flappys fake voice reminds me of Ferne McCann so I'm guessing she's aspiring to be just like her...
She actually started following Ferne in the last couple of weeks and Elle Swift nee Darby, so doesn’t say a lot for her aspirations if she admires and wants to follow scum like that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that the funniest thing ever 🤣🤣Hope he shits the bed and grow up.Surprised he’s not wrapped his medal round the bottle and Shame on her dragging Leo to London for a photo opportunity😡
DC090BAB-B068-47F9-A629-E1002BBD4238.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
🐔 Oh GROW UP you silly fucker, How old are you !!!!!!!!!!... If you was that ill you wouldn't be on your PHONE.....You deserve everything you get on here....:poop:🥕:poop:🥕😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen his story. Thought he had the shits after taking them laxatives a few months back? Obviously thinks it sounds more interesting to say it’s been 20 years 🙄 is he really that desperate for engagement, he has to tell everyone he’s got the shits and ask what to take for it 🙄. You’d think the amount of time he spends on his phone, he’d known how to use Google by now 🤭 I’m sure if a 5 min TV appearance was to crop up, his stomach would soon feel better again.
So her, Leo and Fred all had the bug but were still expected to traipse to London just to watch him and for gram content, while he can’t get out of bed. Funny he’s still well enough to post a photo of his woe is me face and moan about how ill he is. Also he says ‘I haven’t been ill in so long’ 😂😂😂😂 he’s always got something wrong with him. Next he’ll be saying his health anxiety is back. We all know everything he does, he has some narrative in mind and he knows he can’t dine out on the marathon forever

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Leo eating out of a lunch box🙄I wonder why he’s such a spoilt brat and the simple answer he’s allowed to do what the hell he likes.Bet Fred hates that house with fakey walking round half naked and Leo having tantrums all day while flaps is playing dress up.She’s sold her soul to the devil for cash and her kids are now a afterthought.He’s a Wanker and the compo face Wtaf 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That's biab - builder in a bottle it's just like a a stronger shellac.

I can't stand flaps saying cereals, it's cereal never heard anyone call it cereals. And no1 gives a tit if your child is eating from a dog bowl never mind a lunch box.
And as for crappy pants could he not take 2 imodium and get on with it. Or better still just tell everyone you have a bug it's enough we don't meed the mental pictures of you on the Jack's with your ring on fire 🔥🤮🤮
TBf if I have a bug I don't take immodium as best to let the badness out in my opinion and run its course 😂 hope he can't tit for a week now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Noticed the Oktagon insta page wished him good luck on Sunday. On that post they’ve also said they are both doing the fight for charity. If this is right, I can’t believe Fakey is keeping it to himself 🤔 Not sure how reliable they are though, the fact on the same post they also say his brother only died 2 years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe he’s not saying anything because he’s still hoping he’s going to get his big break this year and will have to pull out of the fight hence letting the charity down. Yeh right 😂😂😂
I heard Paul say it was for charity only on Sunday in a clip of one of huu it s performance on Sunday? and I was thinking the same? We were led to believe that Paul was only donating his fee to charity not Fakey? Unless Oktagon have changed it?? Because its only now they are saying it’s for charity, Well whos Fakeys charity then???? Its not until November so plenty of time to pull out if paid “work” comes along like SCD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard Paul say it was for charity only on Sunday in a clip of one of huu it s performance on Sunday? and I was thinking the same? We were led to believe that Paul was only donating his fee to charity not Fakey? Unless Oktagon have changed it?? Because its only now they are saying it’s for charity, Well whos Fakeys charity then???? Its not until November so plenty of time to pull out if paid “work” comes along like SCD 🤣🤣🤣
I reckon maybe it’s just the fight purse that getting donated to charity. No way is he putting in nearly 11 months of training and not getting a wage for it. They’re being filmed for a reality show as well, so no way is he doing it all for free. I agree he’s not saying anything in case TV work comes up, namely SCD. That’s probably why he’s been giving them interviews about it hoping it puts his name out there and he finally gets asked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔 Oh GROW UP you silly fucker, How old are you !!!!!!!!!!... If you was that ill you wouldn't be on your PHONE.....You deserve everything you get on here....:poop:🥕:poop:🥕😤
He's a sad act isn't he? Mind you, if you count the marathon, he "worked" 3-4 days in a row last week AND he drove himself around, so that's the equivalent of a year's work for him. No wonder the lazy bastard is "ill" 🙄

• Haha
I just can't with this prick this morning! So he has a stomach bug and wants tips and sympathy from the Internet. Yet when his fake wife apparently had it she was looking after the kids and doing everything else. Woe his him..suck it up and get on with it bleep. I see a lot of people in my job in a much worse way than him that never moan and if they do it's justified. What an absoloute attention seeking wanker. Go to bed..shut the duck up and get off your phone you prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
me and my daughter both had norovirus and got on with it better than this bald tosserr.

I wish they’d make a reality show looking into celebrity narcissists and discuss their findings. He should go on, it would be very interesting to find out how his sad little brain works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.