Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid questions.
It's the equivalent of me posting... Should I have another coffee? ☕
Yes/ No

Answer = who cares. 🤣 Apart from me, that is.

And posing in front of clothes rails, I presume hoping for freebies.
I just think that house is so comfortless looking and the clothes rails don't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
40 hrs a week on the minimum wage is now £416/ week wages with little income tax o that. What the hell are they thinking? He could earn £800 /week on a building site . Ludicrous. They could have an easy income of £60,000 combined, tomorrow- with 5 weeks holiday allowance each , too........... Chasing a cheque for £55 , here and there, and some free shampoo, or something.
They are both lazy fucks- no one in the media has befriended either of them nor keep in touch with them. They live in the back of beyond with reference to Radio or TV Centres, and he never " got there" 15 years ago. It ain't gonna happen now!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🎶Nik nak nik nak spreading your gastric flu
Now poor Jakey is perched upon the loo
It won’t be long until the whole family get it too
But you’ll look vacant upon the seat of jakes motato bike made for two….
🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought last Friday instagram may have started to do the BOTS clear out they’ve been threatening to do for ages. People I follow with a few million followers all lost up to 5,000 followers in that one day. I looked at Fakeys and he’d lost over 500 himself. Looking today, funny how the only account that clawed back the followers they lost on Friday is him 🤔 Does he genuinely think people will believe he gained over 500 followers back in one day because of the marathon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly the money the two of them have spent in the last couple of years on paying for insta followers and likes could have paid to get their loft finished 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 I keep singing Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.....I don't know why :LOL:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Leo eating out of a lunch box🙄I wonder why he’s such a spoilt brat and the simple answer he’s allowed to do what the hell he likes.Bet Fred hates that house with fakey walking round half naked and Leo having tantrums all day while flaps is playing dress up.She’s sold her soul to the devil for cash and her kids are now a afterthought.He’s a Wanker and the compo face Wtaf 🤣🤣
My thoughts where... Just say no, fgs set boundaries. Stupid woman agh

Reactions: 16
40 hrs a week on the minimum wage is now £416/ week wages with little income tax o that. What the hell are they thinking? He could earn £800 /week on a building site . Ludicrous. They could have an easy income of £60,000 combined, tomorrow- with 5 weeks holiday allowance each , too........... Chasing a cheque for £55 , here and there, and some free shampoo, or something.
They are both lazy fucks- no one in the media has befriended either of them nor keep in touch with them. They live in the back of beyond with reference to Radio or TV Centres, and he never " got there" 15 years ago. It ain't gonna happen now!
That fairy couldn’t handle men slagging on a building site in general, let alone all the tit they could slag him about now 😂😂😂 and I dont believe he ever worked on a building site in his tragic litte life, get on yer Matato bike with that bollix would ye! says he was a Brick layer like his Da 😂 ask me hole 😂 the lieing little witch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we are folk the bit we all knew would come sooner or later he achieved absolutely nothing no decent time no decent amount of money barely ran so now we are getting the tears and the poor little me just trying to complete it for my little family is that why you ignored Fred with his little poster while you got your snot wiped by your wife?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh please just duck off Fakey.

Pity you didn't constantly plug your Just Giving BEFORE the Marathon instead of constantly eye-bleeping yourself, farting around like a total bleep doing TikToks, prancing around like Wayne Sleep with your little MMA wankers, being a Grief Thief and going on holiday. Then maybe you would have raised a much bigger, decent amount for Sarcoma you utter syrup-wearing, bleeping prick. 🤡

342585293_724790345996455_6541446586876415986_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Oh please just duck off Fakey.

Pity you didn't constantly plug your Just Giving BEFORE the Marathon instead of constantly eye-bleeping yourself, farting around like a total bleep doing TikToks, prancing around like Wayne Sleep with your little MMA wankers, being a Grief Thief and going on holiday. Then maybe you would have raised a much bigger, decent amount for Sarcoma you utter syrup-wearing, bleeping prick. 🤡

View attachment 2127049
View attachment 2127050
Seriously though how old does he look in this photo? I thought he looked bad enough when his syrup was longer but the new shorter one really does him no favours at all 🤢

• Haha
Seriously though how old does he look in this photo? I thought he looked bad enough when his syrup was longer but the new shorter one really does him no favours at all 🤢
Polly Parrot must have been filming that reel. She needs to get a life that one! 🦜

• Haha
  • Sick
Especially when we have the Love Island lot nabbing all the premium influencing gigs. Every year we have a new set appearing on the scene. Less than smart Soph needs to give up.

Reactions: 13
Oh suck it up buttercup. I hope you tit through the eye of a needle and get piles!

View attachment 2126132View attachment 2126133View attachment 2126134View attachment 2126135
---
Is it me or is she getting even uglier? 🤢 You know where you can shove that £13 deodorant Flapz. Right up Fakey's arse. That'll bung him up!
Why the duck he has to add the 'I'm in a bad way' bit. That never needed to go on there. Oh wait course it did its Fakey we're talking about..all about the poor him and attention for sympathy and likes. Wanker!

• Heart
Omg just stop!

PS she just called herself a busy working mum in this reel 😂😂😂
It just shows these lesser known brands will ‘work’ with anyone. It’s an absolute joke that one person advertises so many different skincare brands but yet none of them appear to work for her. She also needs to stop whatever she’s having injected into her lips and jawline. The cosmetic work is doing her no favours at all 🤢

Reactions: 18
Why the duck he has to add the 'I'm in a bad way' bit. That never needed to go on there. Oh wait course it did its Fakey we're talking about..all about the poor him and attention for sympathy and likes. Wanker!
BIB - And as I said upthread but it makes me so angry I'm saying it again, mentioning that in the same post as one where he is mentioning a charity that helps people with CANCER. 😡 He has less than zero cop on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.