Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I guess I have to rest." As opposed to what, you lazy workshy twit? Every day's a rest day when you're unemployed!
And I bet if he was offered 'tv work' he would make a miraculous recovery.
I wonder if Steph's Packed Lunch will ever have him back after the complaints!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen his story. Thought he had the shits after taking them laxatives a few months back? Obviously thinks it sounds more interesting to say it’s been 20 years 🙄 is he really that desperate for engagement, he has to tell everyone he’s got the shits and ask what to take for it 🙄. You’d think the amount of time he spends on his phone, he’d known how to use Google by now 🤭 I’m sure if a 5 min TV appearance was to crop up, his stomach would soon feel better again.
So her, Leo and Fred all had the bug but were still expected to traipse to London just to watch him and for gram content, while he can’t get out of bed. Funny he’s still well enough to post a photo of his woe is me face and moan about how ill he is. Also he says ‘I haven’t been ill in so long’ 😂😂😂😂 he’s always got something wrong with him. Next he’ll be saying his health anxiety is back. We all know everything he does, he has some narrative in mind and he knows he can’t dine out on the marathon forever
That reminds me of the time he kept going for all those full body tests. He used to moan about tinnitus but it has miraculously disappeared . He needs to remember his lies !
---
Leo eating out of a lunch box🙄I wonder why he’s such a spoilt brat and the simple answer he’s allowed to do what the hell he likes.Bet Fred hates that house with fakey walking round half naked and Leo having tantrums all day while flaps is playing dress up.She’s sold her soul to the devil for cash and her kids are now a afterthought.He’s a Wanker and the compo face Wtaf 🤣🤣
What cash though? Little crumbs in the Z Lister world.

Reactions: 15
"I guess I have to rest." As opposed to what, you lazy workshy twit? Every day's a rest day when you're unemployed!
So he says he’s never ill…. He’s always ill always sumthing the matter with him. What a life - you do a marathon then hang in bed for days after. Sophie Raworth bk reading the news day after - he is truly a lightweight! Get in your Ice bath you loser and man up!

Reactions: 19
Not sure if these should be a ad Jeanie but is she wearing prick cardigan lol
3A0F16CE-4930-4F4D-8DB7-7BE1BCC8586F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not sure if these should be a ad Jeanie but is she wearing prick cardigan lolView attachment 2126585
She definitely has done work for glasses direct so should be marked as an ad 👍🏻
Imagine struggling for money and you go into debt to get your loft converted, just so you can use it to take content in and then you stand and take photos in front of two cheap clothes rails because you can’t afford wardrobes straight away 🙄 and she calls herself an ‘influencer’ 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the duck would anyone buy womenswear from her? Her dress sense isn’t much better than his. It will just be Ali express crap that she’ll mark up like with her children’s wear tit. Again the delusion that she thinks she’s that popular and well known, she can make a living from people buying clothes from her 🙄 Flappy there’s a reason your one and only edit with ITS spectacularly bombed 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the duck would anyone buy womenswear from her? Her dress sense isn’t much better than his. It will just be Ali express crap that she’ll mark up like with her children’s wear tit. Again the delusion that she thinks she’s that popular and well known, she can make a living from people buying clothes from her 🙄 Flappy there’s a reason your one and only edit with ITS spectacularly bombed 😊
She must only be selling about £15 a month ? They need someone in their family to give them a few home truths and tell them to get a pair of jobs, surely?
Mind you it wouldn't be his loony muvver, she thinks she's Ed Stewpot off of radio2

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF, she looks like she's just been dug up!!! She looks older than me and I'm nearly 50 ffs! Who the hell wants to buy clothes from her and nobody wants to see her pimple! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember his 🤓 that didn’t even go round his bleeping ears.Why would she think her tit clothes would be wanted by any woman👀Her dress style is crap baggy arse jeans clothes than hang off her tiny frame.The market is flooded with clothes brands and looking at her vinted stuff non of her stuff is high end.Channel and fendi fake sandals 👀Remember that LV scarf he had at panto tosser than soon went back in its fake arse Lv bag .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.