Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah diddums he’s in a bad way but still feeling well enough to share her skincare ad? Are they really that desperate he has to share every ad she does 🙄 Shame she doesn’t reciprocate the favour. Didn’t see her share him riding round on a bike giving out food to people 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aah diddums he’s in a bad way but still feeling well enough to share her skincare ad? Are they really that desperate he has to share every ad she does 🙄 Shame she doesn’t reciprocate the favour. Didn’t see her share him riding round on a bike giving out food to people 🤭
Looking Iike “postman twit” again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw this on Facebook, and thought of Cunty chops....
FB_IMG_1682445608769.jpg

---
Because she was dying of shame like us after seeing it..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So in 24 hours she’s done ads for estrid, wild and now skinhq. All brands that all the two bit lesser influencers do ads for. Like him she’s really going up in the world and obviously bringing in the mega bucks 🤭 and yes I have reported him for sharing her ad on his stories 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's at the level of those old " sandwich board" jobs where people would wander about wearing them , advertising a cafe or shop, or something 😃😃

• Haha
Did she not get a delivery of free cream yesterday?Like ground hog day with her she’s just so unlikeable and we’ve seen her skin and it’s shocking without the filters👀How long can the pair of them live of his tiny wage and her links hardly bringing in big money.Turkey in June hardly a expensive holiday I know as been 9 times as I’m on a tight budget :)I remember she said she had got him a plane ticket to America but he’s not going .Bet her sister and Fred glad they are leaving dick head at home.

• Heart
She's a brand bleep, no loyalty to any specific skin care she's gifted.
That's why high end products will avoid her like the plague.
She looks like a 50 yrs old who smokes/drinks/and spend 3 solid years baking on a beach....
Oh, hang on.....
Absolutely an accurate assessment! They must be absolutely shitting themselves with no regular income and jumping from adds to adds that more substantial influencers have used two years ago. If my friend bought me deodorant, I’d be mortified, that to me indicates I have body odour issues. Also, why does she talk at warp speed with a tilted voice, irritating!

• Heart
BIB - And as I said upthread but it makes me so angry I'm saying it again, mentioning that in the same post as one where he is mentioning a charity that helps people with CANCER. 😡 He has less than zero cop on.
Exactly this..he's despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His entire so called fame has been bringing the sob story of his dad and then brother.Is totally shameful and his witch of a mother another fame hungry nobody like her son.Used on Xfactor dancing in ice and every other bit part he’s ever had.I doubt he gave either person who’s passed much time that’s why he rolls out the same old pictures.He even had his own picture on his bone what a narcissist prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It just shows these lesser known brands will ‘work’ with anyone. It’s an absolute joke that one person advertises so many different skincare brands but yet none of them appear to work for her. She also needs to stop whatever she’s having injected into her lips and jawline. The cosmetic work is doing her no favours at all 🤢
Plus she’s too broke to go for decent cosmetic work🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Zelda said anything yet about her bones amazing achievement
No! Not that I could see although I'll admit I didn't listen to her full stories. Just rattling on about her conservatory today. I think she mentioned it in passing the other day but didn't share his just giving info or anything. It is odd seeing as he was doing it for Sarcoma UK in memory of her other son. Running the marathon and raising £15k is actually something she could be proud of him doing. Compared to his previous 'achievements'.

I see Polly Parrot was tagging the Pool guy before. Seems he is is with Off Limits management. Is Polly associated with them at all or just freelance?
---
Was just looking at Lacey Turner's marathon post (Stacy from EastEnders who ran as part of a group in aid of Alzheimer's UK in memory of Barbara Windsor). I see Fakey has commented and called her 'mate'. Has he even met her? Weirdo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No! Not that I could see although I'll admit I didn't listen to her full stories. Just rattling on about her conservatory today. I think she mentioned it in passing the other day but didn't share his just giving info or anything. It is odd seeing as he was doing it for Sarcoma UK in memory of her other son. Running the marathon and raising £15k is actually something she could be proud of him doing. Compared to his previous 'achievements'.

I see Polly Parrot was tagging the Pool guy before. Seems he is is with Off Limits management. Is Polly associated with them at all or just freelance?
---
Was just looking at Lacey Turner's marathon post (Stacy from EastEnders who ran as part of a group in aid of Alzheimer's UK in memory of Barbara Windsor). I see Fakey has commented and called her 'mate'. Has he even met her? Weirdo
He calls them all mate when he hates them 😆😆

• Haha
Check out Parrots 🦜 LinkedIn! duck me she has had loads of jobs which is NEVER a good sign!
Look at her shrine to Fakey! Sad witch!
Makes very interesting reading….. so basically I reckon OL got her on board cos they couldn’t get work (or couldn’t be bothered to get work) for him. She mentions him and ITV so clearly she’s the one who gets him the 2 minute appearances on there but then that was pretty obvious cos before her he was getting zilch.
Still think it’s pretty desperate that somebody who has been in the ‘industry’ for over 10 years is now having to rely on a two bit publicist to get him any sort of media ‘work’ 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.