Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Still got time to put the filters on ...still poorly.....yeah of course you are .......:poop:🥕.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Makes very interesting reading….. so basically I reckon OL got her on board cos they couldn’t get work (or couldn’t be bothered to get work) for him. She mentions him and ITV so clearly she’s the one who gets him the 2 minute appearances on there but then that was pretty obvious cos before her he was getting zilch.
Still think it’s pretty desperate that somebody who has been in the ‘industry’ for over 10 years is now having to rely on a two bit publicist to get him any sort of media ‘work’ 🤭
So she's representing the Pool guy as well then. He doesn't mention her on his Instagram, only the email of someone called Jim at Off Limits. Whereas Fakey doesn't mention Off Limits now, only Polly Parrot.

Reactions: 14
So she's representing the Pool guy as well then. He doesn't mention her on his Instagram, only the email of someone called Jim at Off Limits. Whereas Fakey doesn't mention Off Limits now, only Polly Parrot.
Jim at OL is also Fakeys manager according to his Instagram. You never see Jim at Fakeys events but he travels all over with Chris Hughes and sometimes Cashley Cain, so Fakeys obviously been handed to Polly cos he’s not deemed important enough 😂
She did work for the Pool Guy but he took her off his bio ages ago and she has now taken him off her Instagram bio too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still ill but can lie on the carpet posing for his knicker wetters and boasting about weight loss! Who even does that? Im really ill but least ive lost weight bloody weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wtaf is this picture 🤢He’s just so needy it’s laughable.No work and his wife getting just over 400 likes on her latest skin ad🤣Lost 4kg get real dick head
2BB16001-1D2D-4FA7-B5C6-BA296B33FBE0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔 Still got time to put the filters on ...still poorly.....yeah of course you are .......:poop:🥕.
So poorly but still comes on instagram to tell everyone and post a woe is me photo at 7am. bleeping hell he really is the biggest attention seeking bleep out there 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He's probably trying to ride it out until the weekend to ruin Fred's time with his mum. Sure didn't she come home early last time too after we where saying on here how happy they all looked to be out in the fresh air and away from all the constant doom and gloom that fakey must bring to that home.

Reactions: 18
Pitiful isn’t it Jeanie lol.Never mind mummy coming Saturday can wipe his arse for him as she already cleans his wee up🤢🤢🤢Time to get in the real world fakey go get a job stand on your own two feet.Surprised he’s not commenting on people on I’m a celebrity.Sure parrot desperate to get him on for his 2 minute Friday slot somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jim at OL is also Fakeys manager according to his Instagram. You never see Jim at Fakeys events but he travels all over with Chris Hughes and sometimes Cashley Cain, so Fakeys obviously been handed to Polly cos he’s not deemed important enough 😂
She did work for the Pool Guy but he took her off his bio ages ago and she has now taken him off her Instagram bio too.
Oh..she posted about Pool Guys merch yesterday and he reposted so obviously not on bad terms.

Reactions: 11
Wtaf is this picture 🤢He’s just so needy it’s laughable.No work and his wife getting just over 400 likes on her latest skin ad🤣Lost 4kg get real dick head View attachment 2128238
That picture is the reason you ain't getting any work you cretin, if we think you're a bleeping weirdo then I guarantee the media people watching also think you're a weirdo.It really is that bleeping simple, but I guess your pea brain doesn't understand that which is why you keep going, anyway makes us all laugh so

• Haha
  • Heart
Makes very interesting reading….. so basically I reckon OL got her on board cos they couldn’t get work (or couldn’t be bothered to get work) for him. She mentions him and ITV so clearly she’s the one who gets him the 2 minute appearances on there but then that was pretty obvious cos before her he was getting zilch.
Still think it’s pretty desperate that somebody who has been in the ‘industry’ for over 10 years is now having to rely on a two bit publicist to get him any sort of media ‘work’ 🤭
I’m not a PR person so this might be wrong, but 100 events in 6 years doesn’t sound a lot if that’s your main job? That’s one every 3 weeks, any PR Fakeys know if this sounds right?

Reactions: 13
I wish he would let Leo try to talk instead of just saying the words for him.

Reactions: 16
Here's my son to grab your attention and while you're here buy my CBD tit which has helped while i'm a bit poorly 🤣 a bit poorly? What is he 5? What grown man speaks like that? Oh and here's a free parenting tip knobhead Leo asked for toast so you give him toast and nothing else you are doing him no favours keep giving into his demands and no child needs crisps at breakfast anyway still when he turns into a screaming demanding child you can always duck off to the gym

• Heart
  • Haha
And she wonders why Leo is constipated letting eat all that crap😡They both just piss me off with the constant begging using the kids on Sunday for nothing else but a photo opportunity by the parrot.Leo cannot talk drinks out of a bottle and gets whatever he demands🙄

• Angry
No wonder that kid gets the shits.

Why isn't he talking yet. Surely he's had his 2yr check by now?

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.