Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he doesn’t have to go to work or look after his child on his own all day when he’s so ill. I bet Sophie makes every single meal in that house. Although Leo’s breakfast looks shocking, they are in the house doing duck all why don’t they make a few different things for him? Pathetic the pair of them.
---
The high and attention from the marathon only lasted about 24 hours which is why he’s now trying to get sympathy for being so poorly. Most people would just be so proud of completing the marathon and be getting on with their normal life now but he’s got nothing else to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At least he doesn’t have to go to work or look after his child on his own all day when he’s so ill. I bet Sophie makes every single meal in that house. Although Leo’s breakfast looks shocking, they are in the house doing duck all why don’t they make a few different things for him? Pathetic the pair of them.
---
The high and attention from the marathon only lasted about 24 hours which is why he’s now trying to get sympathy for being so poorly. Most people would just be so proud of completing the marathon and be getting on with their normal life now but he’s got nothing else to do.
BIB - That's the crux of it really. He has literally nothing else to do.

Pathetic to see and what an example to set to children. Thankfully Freddie has decent role models, I would say, in his other home. Poor Leo.

And as others have said, is this going to be spun out until his mother arrives to further pamper the big baby. Or else to spoil Freddie's weekend.

Running a marathon to help a charity that helps people with a cancer that his own brother tragically lost his life to, at a very young age and then whining for the rest of the week about being unwell... 😡 FFS!

Get up out of your pit, wash yourself, GET DRESSED and do something useful with your day. For once.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's all he got from Chris Hughes😅 His bestest friend everrr. But oh my christ the picture of him staring off into the distance with his abs painted on with bistro & a little bulging grape errr bicep popping out. All his incontinence huns must be going mad to try & sooth him while secretly wishing they could stroke his rotating syrup.

He had a small chance to gain some glory & credibility from this Marathon. But no, cunty chops blows it like he blows everything. Makes it ALL about him & his cramps, shits & weight loss. He deserves nothing.
Screenshot_20230426-110058_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thick twit! Eating those gummies is going to make the shits worse!
---
No wonder that kid gets the shits.

Why isn't he talking yet. Surely he's had his 2yr check by now?

View attachment 2128381
The 2 year checks are crap, I looked after a child who wouldn't speak at all, at the 2 year check (which was close to the 3rd birthday) the health visitor said there was nothing wrong!!
I work in childcare and have to do a 2 year check of my own, if he's at nursery they should be picking up on this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
No wonder that kid gets the shits.

Why isn't he talking yet. Surely he's had his 2yr check by now?
BIB - Because they make zero effort with him, and he has a phone in his little face morning, noon and night.
Literally the child cannot even sleep without photos being taken of him and posted online. 😡

Pair of simpletons, his parents. This post from last year says it all.

B26010D9-78E8-4C27-979F-97BACAF99A20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Another bullshit story about his car. How many times does he have to say he's ill. No-one gives a duck you selfish cretin!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How desperate is he having to share the Motatos reel again when he did the job last Saturday 🤭 Never known an ‘influencer’ that shares an ad more than once when they’ve already been paid for it. Oh scrap that yes I do. Flappy also does it 😂 So obvious he reshares everything cos he’s trying to show that brands want to work with him and how popular he is 🙄 For the amount of z listers that advertise Motatos, he’s the only one that had to go all the way to Liverpool and get on a delivery bike. The rest of them get boxes of free products and advertise from the comfort of their own homes 😂 Also Fakey if you’re reading here. Yes I have reported your story because like you always do, you’ve conveniently forgotten to mark it as an ad. You’re welcome 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another bullshit story about his car. How many times does he have to say he's ill. No-one gives a duck you selfish cretin!
Funny how he didn’t mention not having his car when he said he was going to the gym on Monday morning for a sauna 🤔. Surely he would have realised his car was missing then, if he’d forgotten he’d left it in London. The head couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wtaf is this picture 🤢He’s just so needy it’s laughable.No work and his wife getting just over 400 likes on her latest skin ad🤣Lost 4kg get real dick head View attachment 2128238
Filtered within an inch of his life. So pathetic. In reality he has a one pack!
---
So poorly but still comes on instagram to tell everyone and post a woe is me photo at 7am. bleeping hell he really is the biggest attention seeking bleep out there 🤯
Cos he has no life. Only friends he has , exist in his phone! Saddo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has head still got the shits? He does realise that's a common side effect of CBD gummies???
He's trying to stop flaps going away with Freddie at the weekend, cos he's jealous and got no work.
Selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has head still got the shits? He does realise that's a common side effect of CBD gummies???
He's trying to stop flaps going away with Freddie at the weekend, cos he's jealous and got no work.
Selfish bleep
Yeah they’re probably full of xylitol (sp?) which gives the shits big time - I found this out the hard way 😣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yeah they’re probably full of xylitol (sp?) which gives the shits big time - I found this out the hard way 😣
I did the same with a box of toffeffee.... they've got sorbitol in them, and I was like a little wizened husk of a human being after I'd finished shitting...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did the same with a box of toffeffee.... they've got sorbitol in them, and I was like a little wizened husk of a human being after I'd finished shitting...
Sorbitol that’s it! I picked up some sugar free Fruitella at the till in Primark and ate them on the way home 😔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This will be the next thing he starts tagging and begging for and the fact Polly is in with ITV and CBB is about a load of hasbeens, he may actually have a chance. However much I don’t want him on my TV, I think him in this would be TV gold. No phone, no social media but he’d know everyone on the outside could be slating him and there’s duck all he could do about it 😂 Imagine if they did the Twitter task when they hear the publics opinion of them. The fun we could have 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but just wtf is wrong with her lately.She honestly needs to stop posting as whatever’s she’s using and whoever is filling her face need to look back on her posts lately.How a once pretty girl has turned into this baffles me.If living with prick is destroying you get out woman no man is worth it!
D446A869-2D04-45A1-A129-652D20B73132.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
🐔 So after the Marathon he couldn't drive so someone drove him and he left the car in London. Didn't Flaps know then that it wasn't outside the house and ask him why....He is off his nut and don't know what to write next sad man..... Now he has to go to London to pick it up....what about the :poop::poop::poop:.sorry if someone has already posted this....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but just wtf is wrong with her lately.She honestly needs to stop posting as whatever’s she’s using and whoever is filling her face need to look back on her posts lately.How a once pretty girl has turned into this baffles me.If living with prick is destroying you get out woman no man is worth it!View attachment 2128899
All these ‘ads’ and the discount codes aren’t even exclusive to her. They’re just bog standard ones. Doesn’t matter cos next week she’ll be advertising a different fake tan anyway. Funny how we mention her ads have dried up and suddenly she’s done 4 in less than 2 days 🤔

Reactions: 15
Do these companies not look at her Instagram and think why would I use someone who changes her skin products weekly.Less is more sometimes bit like Zelda’s scary make up👀Bet she’s cleaning house as the witch is coming and will be slagging flaps of.I doubt zelda thinks her jobless prick of a son should do housework🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.