Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Fag Ash Lil is driving down to tit Legs on Friday..Flappy Fanny is away with Freddy so expect wiggo has asked her to go down as he can't cope with Billy Bunter on his own... .
Wiggo and Billy Bunter, folded 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine not been able at 34 to look after your son alone for the weekend.She’s always been a enabler and is the reason he’s a overgrown child.At least Fred finally gets some time away from him and Leo as I bet he’s pushed aside for him all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why the hell does he scratch himself all the time, he claws himself constantly like has he got scabies or something. It's just vile...get some domestos in that hot tub you scruffy flea bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Flappy is taking Freddie away for the weekend. I really hope it’s just normal mother and son time and not some sort of pr trip that Fred is being used as an ad for. Just seems strange the whole family aren’t going but hopefully my cynical self is wrong on this occasion 😊
Wonder how many reels/challenges the attention seeking Quickendens will squeeze into their weekend 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Flappy is taking Freddie away for the weekend. I really hope it’s just normal mother and son time and not some sort of pr trip that Fred is being used as an ad for. Just seems strange the whole family aren’t going but hopefully my cynical self is wrong on this occasion 😊
Wonder how many reels/challenges the attention seeking Quickendens will squeeze into their weekend 🙄
So I think that Flappy and Zelda have fallen out and aren’t talking which is why Zelda is hot footing it to Essex as soon as flappy and Fred are out of the way.
Sophie going away with Fred is hopefully a good thing,even better if she manages to stay off Instagram and actually enjoys the time with him.
He made me laugh when she was banging on about her space NK box and he was taking the piss behind her. She really takes herself too seriously. Silly cow.

Reactions: 17
Oh good, he has the shits now!!

---
Urgh, she is insufferable!! NikNak away with the fairies and she can't even pronounce the names. WTF?

And it's DESSERT Flapz not DESERT!!! 🤡

---
343283795_907901943598613_8694693457864221238_n.jpg
343287679_264489656007622_3106720718493994969_n.jpg
343038529_3152193935074835_3451253257510423153_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If you’re going to pretend to spray something at least hold it near your face and put a bit of effort into it. I have second hand embarassment for her, she is sooooo bleeping bad at advertising all her shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha Fred in the background of her videos miming don’t send her stuff. Go on lad. He’s one of us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Noticed the Oktagon insta page wished him good luck on Sunday. On that post they’ve also said they are both doing the fight for charity. If this is right, I can’t believe Fakey is keeping it to himself 🤔 Not sure how reliable they are though, the fact on the same post they also say his brother only died 2 years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe he’s not saying anything because he’s still hoping he’s going to get his big break this year and will have to pull out of the fight hence letting the charity down. Yeh right 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least this means they will continue to not invite back on! They probably told him , No!!! No way would he have turned down the chance of primetime ITV1.
That’s why he backtracked and in his next interview said how he’d jump at the chance to do it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also shows he’ll say and do anything if he’s getting paid for an interview and his name out there. Here’s hoping he keeps putting his foot in it 😊 I’m sure he’s not on IAC wish list anyway. Hardly one of the most memorable contestants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank God someone asked. I googled it and got "what a baby wears when feeding" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to admit I'm still none the wiser. 🙈 Bit in bold? Then yesterday an Irish influencer was talking about it but she was referring to some type of nail procedure similar to shellac.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.