Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's got the shits and has passed it to 1000s brilliant! But when dopey had it he fucked off to Liverpool to hand out sandwiches instead of giving it a miss and looking after the kids now it's him he's in bed at 6.30 whinging the pathetic idiot managed to remember to take his medal to bed though and mention the fact he did the marathon yesterday yet again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well done to @Sarivng2022 for an excellent thread title, you win a slightly used tooth sanitary towel bone costume.

The marathon is over but Fakey is now talking about it more now that it’s done, and has tit on a whole loads of people’s finishing times this morning. He managed to somehow exceed his fundraising target though so at least there is a positive for Sarcoma UK, although they really should be side eyed for supporting an ambassador who publicly said he hadn’t trained and barely promoted his JustGiving.
Polly Parrot is also out in force ramming ‘the most publicised talent in the media for this year’ down everyone’s throats. Nice one Pol, those 5 minutes slots on nanna TV must pay well….

Old thread here, carry on Fakeys:

Yay! Thanks guys for the votes xx
---
Sorry but what does BIB mean? I feel so old and out of touch!
I had to Google it! It means Bit in Bold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh for fucks sake he is revolting. Lying in bed, scratching himself, moaning how ill he is, reminding us he HAS run 26 miles AGAIN. Cunting medal left strategically behind him - oh oops look at my MEDAL left there. And do all his desperado incontinence huns really need to know he needs to poo again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are any other celebs who ran the marathon moaning about how sore they are or is it just him?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No idea who Ashley Cain is. Should I invest my valuable time (am at work doing duck all) finding out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Are any other celebs who ran the marathon moaning about how sore they are or is it just him?
Surely that’s a given after running a marathon unless you’re an elite athlete? It’s an incredible achievement but there’s no need to milk it, especially when he supposedly didn’t give a tit about training or fundraising before.

• Heart
Surely that’s a given after running a marathon unless you’re an elite athlete? It’s an incredible achievement but there’s no need to milk it, especially when he supposedly didn’t give a tit about training or fundraising before.
🐔 I'm on the Wright's family Instagram, 4 of them did the Marathon yesterday, not 1of them have been on there today moaning, only Arg has commented and congratulating them all.... Wiggy can't help himself....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oy flappy, look what I spent £83 of my own money on in John Lewis today.
It works, because I stick with it, unlike you.
You'll never get a brand deal skin care because you've got no brand loyalty. You change the tit you put on your face as much as you change your knickers.
You'd be better off using tea tree and witch hazel....
View attachment 2124586
Oo is the this works stuff good? I’ve been thinking of trying it for ages 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No idea who Ashley Cain is. Should I invest my valuable time (am at work doing duck all) finding out?
Cashley Cain as he is more commonly known here. An absolute creep. He and his partner lost their baby daughter, to cancer, a dreadful loss, nobody can say otherwise.

But they proceeded to monetise her illness and her death with a GoFundMe, and other 'fundraisers'. This money was then supposedly going to help other children with cancer, following her death. Instead they have proceeded to live a high life on it with duck all being given to help others.

It's so wrong that just anyone can set up those funds and spend it on themselves 😡.
Tattle seems to be one of the few places where they get called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here we go again !! 🤣🤣

So marathon man has finished his run
Now he can spend all day with his son
Flapz is away with Freddie for some fun
Whilst old fakey boy will be home with his mum
Nik Nak has the shits so watch out for his bum
As everything that he eats is still in his tum
Weeks go by and and fakey is still done
Bills are dropping 100 and one
Polly is trolling companies to get him some
Fakey thought getting a medal he’d won
Whilst keeping his wife under the thumb
Even his house looks like a slum
Sooner he realises he is absolute scum
Everyone agrees the fucker is dumb
And I’ve done my work for a no fee sum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God he’s boring today well he’s boring everyday but today it’s extreme don’t think he’s mentioned the marathon yet…. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a shame he didn't get the shits yesterday! 💩 😂
He probably did and took so many breaks. Absolute Prick!
---
Oh for fucks sake he is revolting. Lying in bed, scratching himself, moaning how ill he is, reminding us he HAS run 26 miles AGAIN. Cunting medal left strategically behind him - oh oops look at my MEDAL left there. And do all his desperado incontinence huns really need to know he needs to poo again.
Always scratching himself. I bet he won’t wash for the rest of the week. He stinks!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.