Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a brand she won’t advertise?
Im actually boycotting every brand that she tries or gets gifted.
Her skin is so tit that I darent use anything she puts on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another #FakeyBedtimeStory

Stories and quotes now done in the bath
Normal people just want to soak after graft
Not this numpty he is just bleeping daft
Continually spouting tit we all want barf
Everyone his age has perfected their craft
What he would give to have his own staff
Everyday hoping for that gift of a raft
Folks in TV thinking you’re having a giraffe
He’s forever feigning illness only doing half
But least us tattlers can have the last laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sam came across very well and discussed his ADHD properly. There’s a reason Prickenden keeps being sent to all sort of places to record crap for the Lorraine show but is not invited on to the sofa much. In his story last night I had to laugh as he wasn’t sure when what he recorded for the Lorraine show would air! All these TV shows use him because they know he is skint and would charge peanuts😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where's that bingo dabbler, who called this one. Ooh you're an incredible dad🤪🤪🤪🤪
Thought he was spending less time on social media 30+ stories today ffs
Trying to say Nik Nak's intelligent😳😳😳 is he duck like Fakey. Leo's speech, motor skills and everything else would be so much improved if they hadn't plonked him in front of the telly as soon as he was born. You'd think stupid Sophie hadn't had kids before, I remember that picture of her holding him when we was very young not supporting his neck🤬
These two are such a pair of dickheads🤡 it's unbelievable😳😳😳

I've just googled Leo Quickenden😳😳😳😳 there are quite literally 1000's of pictures of him online forever, I feel so sorry for him when he grows up and sees all the pictures, he's had no privacy since the day he was born, poor kid😥😥😥
“Incredible dad” he’s clearly sent messages to himself, again 😂

• Haha
Wow 😮 I’ve only caught up now and duck me how passive aggressive was that response about Leo and Kate Lawlors daughter, you don’t follow me 🙈 oh good god he’s that tragic he checks and NO Fakey Leo is not intelligent!

I think the “down day” was due to the fact OL and people messaged you about that disgraceful 🔥 filter you put on Leo!

Rattled that Tattle has the receipt and it’s on youre Tattle Wiki, it can easily be emailed to any TV company 🤔 you piece of tit.

How do you think Flappys family felt when they saw their grandson and nephew with a fire filter on him??? Scumbag.

Hopefully a few Television companies will get sent it and cut youre crappy five minute sofa chats and crap competition segments, it’s NOT called presenting you idiot.

Karma will get you 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s a sad old ugly prick with no real friends.How many stories today and as usual boring content of Leo who’s once again ignoring him completely.I honestly think he’s not right in the head as nobody is interested in his empty fake arse day to day routine.No job wife that’s up her own arse and a ordinary 2 year old hardly exciting content .
Not surprised Leo ignores him as Prickenden doesn’t engage with him naturally. Once his phone is down he drops Leo like a hot potato!
---
Q&A AKA chance to ask himself questions to have a go back at us Tattlers. Also that picture he’s used of himself 🤢 could he love himself anymor?
It wouldn’t be a problem if he genuinely looked like that. Soooooo deluded!

• Heart
How long will it be before we see Leo with a deep cut on his forehead when he’s jumping off molar chairs and sofas and hits his head off that “lovely new media shelf” with dangerously sharp edges?? At least the other crappy table was rounded. They haven’t a clue how to parent, only beg!

……Que flaps getting child safe plastic corner edges tomorrow 🙄 Shouldn’t have been put up until you had them you morons. Is it just me or do they want their child to end up in A&E just for content??? It wouldn’t suprise me, he’s been standing on chairs and encouraged to jump off sofas the last week.

I still can’t over that picture of Sophie not supporting Leo’s neck as a newborn baby 😨

• Heart
Wtf is she doing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh my god I cringed inside out (is that even a saying?) 🙈..more crappy skincare products. She looks like she wants to give herself one there although she may aswell as he don't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow 😮 I’ve only caught up now and duck me how passive aggressive was that response about Leo and Kate Lawlors daughter, you don’t follow me 🙈 oh good god he’s that tragic he checks and NO Fakey Leo is not intelligent!

I think the “down day” was due to the fact OL and people messaged you about that disgraceful 🔥 filter you put on Leo!

Rattled that Tattle has the receipt and it’s on youre Tattle Wiki, it can easily be emailed to any TV company 🤔 you piece of tit.

How do you think Flappys family felt when they saw their grandson and nephew with a fire filter on him??? Scumbag.

Hopefully a few Television companies will get sent it and cut youre crappy five minute sofa chats and crap competition segments, it’s NOT called presenting you idiot.

Karma will get you 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Where did he say something about Kate Lawlers daughter?

Reactions: 6
No wonder her skin is the way it is. It won’t know if it’s coming or going all these different brands. Doesn’t skincare need at least six weeks to do anything?
Yes it can take months as a lot of people have to go through a skin purge while your skin gets use to the product and let it do its thing. All these products are no good for her. She needs to stick to one brand. She shouldn't be advertising skincare her skin is terrible and she uses a million different products. Nothing obviously works. False advertising. How she can say it works after the first use I don't know. If it was the miracle she claims the company definitely wouldn't be needing to use her to advertise their products 🤣

Reactions: 14

Karma will get you 🔥🔥🔥🔥
He's had a right bollocking off somebody, hence the Q&A and passive aggressive attitude.
Can give tit but can't take it.
Typical little bully.
duck off Jake, NOBODY LIKES YOU..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leo talking really well for his age 😂 Leo talks like my daughter did when she was 1…

I also saw in his Q&A saying how the coronation is bad timing and millions shouldn’t be spent on it because people are struggling - funny, he doesn’t give a duck about people struggling when he’s getting sent free toys & a free £500 playhouse (that we have never seen Leo playing in btw) and flaunting his 6 holidays a year on Instagram. Hypocritical wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god it couldn’t be more obvious he’s been looking on here and thinks he’s biting back at us 😝
Yes all kids are different but Leo is quite obviously delayed in several areas he should be forming 2-3 word sentences by now . I would be less worried about trying to tell the Internet how clever he is and more inclined to think well actually what SHOULD be child be doing at this age? Then when you see for yourself he’s delayed be doing something about it! He always likes to think he’s getting one over on tattle but ffs it’s not about us or even you fakey it’s about your semen demon who sounds like a 9 month old

• Heart
Reactions: 20
36 times in a day just wow and why.Go away you sad fucker🙄I hope he’s in debt up to his eyeballs with the unused crappy loft.No Leo is not developing as you two sad twats are more interested in using him for content.Free toys and a £500 toy house so could have been given to a actual family struggling not these two begs😡😡
But in his Internet infested, tiny brain..he's not posting much! 🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
For some reason neither my phone or tablet will load iganony
---
Ok got it think it's still there tell you what you lazy selfish prick why don't you pay your wife a little attention first after all she is trying to take care of you, the kids and the house while you are either sat on your arse lying in bed or down the gym your wife is wearing the same jeans every day while you can't stop buying yourself stuff and you can't even make her birthday special yet she's meant to run into your arms every time you get in from tbe gym? Just duck off
Lollllll I didn’t notice she wears the same jeans everyday. Too funny 😂😂😂
---
Wtf is she doing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Awful ! It’s difficult to understand whatever crap she’s talking about. She will not sell shite! She also films the products so badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lollllll I didn’t notice she wears the same jeans everyday. Too funny 😂😂😂
---

Awful ! It’s difficult to understand whatever crap she’s talking about. She will not sell shite! She also films the products so badly!
The grey stone washed “Mom” jeans 👖😂😂

(sorry if I offenden anyone but I personally hate “mom” jeans)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.