Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an inconsiderate self obsorbed selfish piece of tit post a video about what a man/him wants. He gives nothing absolutely nothing back. He works away as much as possible to get away from them, goes to the gym as much as he can to be away from them he can't mind his own bleeping child on his own the list goes on.... But then has the bleeping neck to post something like that expecting his wife to welcoming him home after such a hard 2hr work day and adore him. duck off this planet you absolute vermin
This should go on the Wiki before he takes it down. He just posts utter shite without truly thinking of the repercussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What an inconsiderate self obsorbed selfish piece of tit post a video about what a man/him wants. He gives nothing absolutely nothing back. He works away as much as possible to get away from them, goes to the gym as much as he can to be away from them he can't mind his own bleeping child on his own the list goes on.... But then has the bleeping neck to post something like that expecting his wife to welcoming him home after such a hard 2hr work day and adore him. duck off this planet you absolute vermin
He’s totally losing the plot. Does he not realise how bad this makes him sound 🤯 Grade 1 chauvinistic twit 😡 She can’t be happy with him posting tit like this surely?

Reactions: 21
This should go on the Wiki before he takes it down. He just posts utter shite without truly thinking of the repercussions.
He is an absolute brain dead piece of tit. If my husband posted that I'd say there the door mate. It's also a refection of the attention he wants that he is not getting at home
---
He’s totally losing the plot. Does he not realise how bad this makes him sound 🤯 Grade 1 chauvinistic twit 😡 She can’t be happy with him posting tit like this surely?
This one will have to hurt her feelings (I know boohoo) but for a normal person it wouldn't be nice for a husband to post something like that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For some reason neither my phone or tablet will load iganony
---
Ok got it think it's still there tell you what you lazy selfish prick why don't you pay your wife a little attention first after all she is trying to take care of you, the kids and the house while you are either sat on your arse lying in bed or down the gym your wife is wearing the same jeans every day while you can't stop buying yourself stuff and you can't even make her birthday special yet she's meant to run into your arms every time you get in from tbe gym? Just duck off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf is she doing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Another skincare ad for yet another different brand and she’s wearing the pyjamas she said she sold on vinted months ago 😂

Edited I’ve also reported her to ASA. The way she’s marked it as an ad is taking the piss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How vacant is Leo! All he wants to do is stare at a screen. That little chap needs to be assessed and for the love of god is he teaching him to jump off chairs! Can see the picture now, a call from nursery to say he’s hurt himself jumping of a chair😐 what a pair of utter selfish twats

• Sad
The fee followers that she has must be thick as tit, can they not see she's not using these products, she's advertising so many different ones. How would she know if any work as she doesn't give them enough ime to work. The places that pay her for ads deserve to lose money and the same goes for the people who buy what she advertises. It's bleeping fraud and it's done in plain sight. Same with most ingluencers. The companies must be as bleeping stupid as Sophie Jake and Leo put together and beleive me that is bleeping stupid personified
---
How vacant is Leo! All he wants to do is stare at a screen. That little chap needs to be assessed and for the love of god is he teaching him to jump off chairs! Can see the picture now, a call from nursery to say he’s hurt himself jumping of a chair😐 what a pair of utter selfish twats
They will get a call saying he's jumped of a chair and then set himself on fire and also filmed it

• Haha
I braced myself and looked at that clip. WTAF! How passive aggressive to post that - absolutely typical of him.

What an ugly person he is, both inside and out. He must be an absolute nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 15
He's starting to really piss me off. Even more than usual.

That 3rd clip. What a chauvenistic piece of tit. He doesn't even go to work. Dinner on the stove? This ain't the 1930's ffs. 🤬

345031330_617608963624494_948215745850109439_n.jpg

344531740_1313574492555760_8043623111942779596_n.jpg
344394889_637855054861439_520845753351805601_n.jpg

---
If I was Flapz IT WOULD BE DIVORCE PAPERS ASAP.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
'Life is simple really' - yes, yes it is and life would be 100% better for her and for the children without that absolute headmelt. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but her skin is bleeping terrible🤮🤮 how many brands has she advertised lately, I can't keep track. I doubt anyone will buy them looking at the state of her skin tbf. She needs to go to a dermatologist and get some roaccutane pronto.
What an arse Fake is, tea on the stove get to duck you bleep, or better still get to work🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's done shite all for her...ever😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that a bleeping INCEL VIDEO ? The bearded bloke ? Sorry travelling on a train up to Scotland & my Wi-Fi keeps cutting out. I feel like I have seen this video for some reason as my friend is working on a documentary about Incels (seen a cut of it, Jesus these men are socially inept & would happily suckle bitty if possible) and this video looks familiar.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.