Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His level of attention seeking is really disturbing. Can you imagine what the z listers that do actually follow him and haven’t muted his stories, think when they see these posts? I hope he can take banter cos I’d imagine there’s a few of them that he maybe playing footy with tonight, that could definitely rip him a new hole over it 😂. Playing in a charity game later for a baby that had an illness and passed away and on the same day, he’s making it all about him and his loss as usual 🤦🏻‍♀️. Next he’ll be trying to arrange a charity game for his dad and brother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, after Fakey saying about pointless posts then she posts this utter pile of tit.

NOBODY CARES you crater-faced moron if you go for a walk and then take NikNak to a playground.

NOBODY CARES about your sweatshirt ffs.

Take your child to a GP - that's more important.

Absolute fuckwits the pair of them. Not one brain cell between them. That kid is FUCKED!

View attachment 2147869
View attachment 2147870View attachment 2147871View attachment 2147872View attachment 2147873View attachment 2147874
Leo doing that weird “Eeeeeeee” noise again! He should be communicating by now, how are they not worried?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone ha
I braced myself and looked at that clip. WTAF! How passive aggressive to post that - absolutely typical of him.

What an ugly person he is, both inside and out. He must be an absolute nightmare to live with.
Does anyone have this clip, I’ve missed it. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Noooo! Im dying ☠💀🤣
Nearly broke my neck running here, not only is it the shittest of photoshops ever, it’s downright ghoulish.
IMG_2887.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does anyone ha

ve this clip, I’ve missed it. Thanks
Crazy posted it on pages 47 and 48 of this thread. It’s the black & white video of the bearded bloke speaking 👍🏻
---
Noooo! Im dying ☠💀🤣
Nearly broke my neck running here, not only is it the shittest of photoshops ever, it’s downright ghoulish.
View attachment 2149448
and yet again the same picture of his dad. For somebody who loved him so much, strange he only seems to have 2 pictures of him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone’s touched a nerve with this question, also calling them out cos they don’t follow him. He’s such a snide twit! ‘If you watch his stories, you can see that he can talk’ - not coherently, it’s still baby babble. Can’t believe how deluded he is!
Sure he can talk - bot bot, bic bic, choc choc, ra ra, yow yow, Eeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Crazy posted it on pages 47 and 48 of this thread. It’s the black & white video of the bearded bloke speaking 👍🏻
---

and yet again the same picture of his dad. For somebody who loved him so much, strange he only seems to have 2 pictures of him 🤷🏻‍♀️
🐔 And only done ONE Marathon to my knowledge what about all the other years his dad and brother have been dead !!!!
---
Sure he can talk - bot bot, bic bic, choc choc, ra ra, yow yow, Eeeeeee.
🐔 PLUS...MINE MINE MINE...😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s turning into Charlotte Dawson with these dead dad superimposed pictures. Surprised the both of them aren’t best mates, tbh.
duck OFF he never posted that !!!!
No way.

Yo PANTO BOY - since the Tattle Thread are pulling your bleeping strings you puppet, this is LOW. And utterly bleeping desperate. He’s spiralling isn’t he, you can see how desperate he’s getting on a daily basis (or rather when I see various posts on here). It’s evident PANTO BOY : no friends, no work, your missus doesn’t want to even sleep with you.

Ps I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets knocked out more than once this year … I have visions of naked men, kicking the tit out of him after 3 days on tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
What has this creepy 🔔 end been up to this week? He is so boring I can't be bothered to catch up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think he saw his dad much as she’s been with doormatt a long time.Never known since a weird arse bunch of people than the prickendens.His whole grief saga been running over 10 years and no way on this earth it effects him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Engagement low so the grief narrative gets pulled out yet again. Creepy picture of his dad him and little eeeeee. What's wrong baldy is Ashley Cain getting attention for a dead relative today so you need in on it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That cain a bigger creep than fakey if that’s even possible 😡The photo he used when that poor baby died was just awful and totally unacceptable and unnecessary.All that money they raised seems to fund his lifestyle😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion...

Jake Quickenden #68.... still a boring, weird grief stealing @unt....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omfg what the hell is that photoshopped picture about😳😳😳😳
He's tapped in the bleeping head, and scraping the bottom of the barrel🤭🤡🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He'll be that far with his nose up Cunty Cashley's ass today..he'll need to take a restraining order out against him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.