Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what, the more I think about the constant Leo posts it's so cruel that they expose him so much on social media. A child that is clearly struggling developmentally and 80% of their stories feature him struggling; communication and speech, physically, socially and emotionally, cognitively. The Internet is forever Fakey. And, if you didn't post about him so much then you wouldn't invite comments so don't cry troll you absolute bleeping cretin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
His tit made up questions.Also see you don’t follow me so he checks who sends him messages sad twit.Don’t get the loft done in other words it’s tit small cheaply done and flaps hates it.I’ve not watched him much he does my head in as must be at least 30 stores today 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that a bleeping INCEL VIDEO ? The bearded bloke ? Sorry travelling on a train up to Scotland & my Wi-Fi keeps cutting out. I feel like I have seen this video for some reason as my friend is working on a documentary about Incels (seen a cut of it, Jesus these men are socially inept & would happily suckle bitty if possible) and this video looks familiar.
I think this is him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s basically made them questions up from reading on here 😂 what a load of crap. The normal ones, then a few like the Kate Lawler one, he’s totally got from it being discussed on here. What a sad bleep he is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's starting to really piss me off. Even more than usual.

That 3rd clip. What a chauvenistic piece of tit. He doesn't even go to work. Dinner on the stove? This ain't the 1930's ffs. 🤬

View attachment 2148269
View attachment 2148270
View attachment 2148272
View attachment 2148273View attachment 2148274
---
If I was Flapz IT WOULD BE DIVORCE PAPERS ASAP.
Is beaky upset because he wasn't asked to perform at the coronation concert????
---
How many more skin brands only Avon left I think
And Poundland...

• Haha
36 times in a day just wow and why.Go away you sad fucker🙄I hope he’s in debt up to his eyeballs with the unused crappy loft.No Leo is not developing as you two sad twats are more interested in using him for content.Free toys and a £500 toy house so could have been given to a actual family struggling not these two begs😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
she had 3 comments on her latest reel

1. from herself with about 30 hashtags
2. One of them weird bot comments (deleted)
3. What looked like a pretty normal person stating that the products were very expensive (deleted)

184 likes. What an influencer!

• Haha
36 times in a day just wow and why.Go away you sad fucker🙄I hope he’s in debt up to his eyeballs with the unused crappy loft.No Leo is not developing as you two sad twats are more interested in using him for content.Free toys and a £500 toy house so could have been given to a actual family struggling not these to begs😡😡
From the person who said he’s going to post less only last night 🙄 I’m signing off tomorrow afternoon cos he’s going to be unbearable at that footy match and I’ve got no interest in seeing him and the other wankers that are playing in it. Ooh I sound like him telling everyone I’m signing off for a while 😂😂😂 difference is I won’t be back an hour later 😉
---
she had 3 comments on her latest reel

1. from herself with about 30 hashtags
2. One of them weird bot comments (deleted)
3. What looked like a pretty normal person stating that the products were very expensive (deleted)

184 likes. What an influencer!
Wait for Leo to come out the woodwork again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched the Q&A on insta anony. It’s obvs touched a nerve with the Leo talking stuff but I think he’s just done it to up his engagement cos all his “fans” will be messaging him telling him he’s a fantastic dad and Leo is the next Einstein.

We know you read here fake. If you want to be classed as a good dad, stop showing Leo on social media. You obviously don’t think he’s a good speaker which is why you show us him trying to talk or pretending to interact with him. Poor kid doesn’t deserve all the exposure. I wouldn’t dream of putting my baby on social media for the whole world to see.

• Heart
Been having a good old read of tattle haven't ya baldy. No Leo is not intelligent, no he doesn't speak well for his age so yet again you are trying to brush that one under the bridge and convince your followers. Those hurt people in your quote isn't us, it's you, you are speaking about yourself. Bringing the bro into it as it's been mention f here and gain sender Ng praise to yourself. Your one sad individual. Doing all these questions that you have wrote to yourself whilst sitting in the bath, isn't a bath supposed to be relaxing me time. Just shut up and duck off and go and do your silly little play

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey Fakey! Non of us are hurt on here. We are just your worse nightmare cos we see you for what you really are. Yes that's right, we're not your enabling mum or downtrodden wife. And that's what you hate, smart, intelligent women (maybe some chaps) who don't let you get away with a single thing in your selfish, chauvinist, egotistical world. We see you👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where's that bingo dabbler, who called this one. Ooh you're an incredible dad🤪🤪🤪🤪
Thought he was spending less time on social media 30+ stories today ffs
Trying to say Nik Nak's intelligent😳😳😳 is he duck like Fakey. Leo's speech, motor skills and everything else would be so much improved if they hadn't plonked him in front of the telly as soon as he was born. You'd think stupid Sophie hadn't had kids before, I remember that picture of her holding him when we was very young not supporting his neck🤬
These two are such a pair of dickheads🤡 it's unbelievable😳😳😳

I've just googled Leo Quickenden😳😳😳😳 there are quite literally 1000's of pictures of him online forever, I feel so sorry for him when he grows up and sees all the pictures, he's had no privacy since the day he was born, poor kid😥😥😥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Tattle has rattled him
Oi Fakey, you syrup wearing, haggard, washed-up, jealous, skint, bitter old bleep.

Do you think your rude comments might hurt your mother who you compared to a donkey the other day?

Do you think monetising your dead father and brother constantly for years might upset your mother/family?

Do you think your constant put downs of your beard wife might hurt her?

Do you think its good to put down other people who are doing far better than you?

Or is all this just bants bro?

No it's not. You're just a bitter, jealous little bleeping witch aren't you?

duck off you bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oi Fakey, you syrup wearing, haggard, washed-up, jealous, skint, bitter old bleep.

Do you think your rude comments might hurt your mother who you compared to a donkey the other day?

Do you think monetising your dead father and brother constantly for years might upset your mother/family?

Do you think your constant put downs of your beard wife might hurt her?

Do you think its good to put down other people who are doing far better than you?

Or is all this just bants bro?

No it's not. You're just a bitter, jealous little bleeping witch aren't you?

duck off you bleep!

Spot on.

'Hurt people' seems to be his motto in life - saying crappy things to hurt people especially the women in his family.
And there's photographic evidence of him deliberately hurting Freddie. 😡 So yep, hurt people, ya lowlife creep.

He should get together with that guy in the video. As my granny used to say - as God made them, he matched them.
They would be perfect for each other. 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where's that bingo dabbler, who called this one. Ooh you're an incredible dad🤪🤪🤪🤪
Thought he was spending less time on social media 30+ stories today ffs
Trying to say Nik Nak's intelligent😳😳😳 is he duck like Fakey. Leo's speech, motor skills and everything else would be so much improved if they hadn't plonked him in front of the telly as soon as he was born. You'd think stupid Sophie hadn't had kids before, I remember that picture of her holding him when we was very young not supporting his neck🤬
These two are such a pair of dickheads🤡 it's unbelievable😳😳😳

I've just googled Leo Quickenden😳😳😳😳 there are quite literally 1000's of pictures of him online forever, I feel so sorry for him when he grows up and sees all the pictures, he's had no privacy since the day he was born, poor kid😥😥😥
Straight on the dark web! So many flipping weirdos out there in my area we had an attempted child kidnapping in broad daylight I live in a nice area it’s shocked the whole community!!! Yet there he is feeding the freaks of nature.

Isn’t it a bit weird to bring up Kate lawlers daughter the lady (fakey) doth protest to much!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone’s touched a nerve with this question, also calling them out cos they don’t follow him. He’s such a snide twit! ‘If you watch his stories, you can see that he can talk’ - not coherently, it’s still baby babble. Can’t believe how deluded he is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are pathetic Fakey. Absolutely pathetic.

Your existence just gets more sadder by the day.

NikNak's intelligent. Your mum could walk at six months. 😂😂 Mentioning Kate Lawler's daughter. Checking if people follow you. You're a good dad. 😂😂

What happened to cutting down on your stories? Nice to see you've settled in your new bedroom. Bet Flapz is glad you're up there on your own.

We all pity you, you are beyond pathetic!!! 😂😂

Nobody on here is 'hurt'. We just know a bleep when we see one! We see through you!

345212106_764479161722661_3956385205886749685_n.jpg

344974723_905087267272445_398645064310404428_n.jpg

344785940_254954223655155_5743926046356474846_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.