Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo talking really well for his age 😂 Leo talks like my daughter did when she was 1…

I also saw in his Q&A saying how the coronation is bad timing and millions shouldn’t be spent on it because people are struggling - funny, he doesn’t give a duck about people struggling when he’s getting sent free toys & a free £500 playhouse (that we have never seen Leo playing in btw) and flaunting his 6 holidays a year on Instagram. Hypocritical wanker.
He’s only saying that because it seems to be the popular opinion floating around on social media too.

Reactions: 15
New here, by chance stumbled across Sophie’s page.

Quick Q what the duck is wrong with her titties? Why are they like distant cousins? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New here, by chance stumbled across Sophie’s page.

Quick Q what the duck is wrong with her titties? Why are they like distant cousins? 🫠

She’s lost so much weight I think her skin has thinned. She is far too skinny to have implants that big.

B2A10637-4857-4972-87B3-E3F4995CC6F6.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Wow. If the lack of engagement on her latest skin care ad doesn’t tell her (or any brands looking at her) it’s time to give up, not sure what will. Only comment is all the hashtags from herself and not even 260 likes on it. Supposedly nearly 276,000 followers and that’s all she gets 😂 She only got 29 comments on the Tescos ad cos she replied to everyone 😂 She’s not able to do that on the latest one when she’s the only one that’s commented so far.
Strange Leo hasn’t commented on this one but he’s managed to share Fakeys grief post on his stories yesterday 🙄 Imagine being a 34 year old ‘man’ who uses an account he made for his baby just so he can share his own posts. What a sad sad person he is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 Wow those comments on the Coronation. That will go down like a lead balloon with companies and the media....We have all got our opinions but sometimes you have just got to 'button it' ....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf is she doing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

It's literally a different skincare company every day! So desperate for ads she takes anything. Her poor skin probably doesn't know if it's coming or going! I guess none of them go back to her if they see her advertising someone else a day or so later.
---
🐔 Wow those comments on the Coronation. That will go down like a lead balloon with companies and the media....We have all got our opinions but sometimes you have just got to 'button it' ....
A few people I follow have shared similar opinion from people like Munroe Burgdorf so he's probably jumping on the bandwagon to appear socially aware. But like someone said, his constant posting of his various holidays and advertising tit would tell us otherwise. I can't wait until he loses his bot followers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Aaaand he's adding to his stories the moment he wakes up. Coming down from his little hobbit hoke all bleary eyed just to film his son in just a nappy. Do we think Flapz slept on the floor below🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaaand he's adding to his stories the moment he wakes up. Coming down from his little hobbit hoke all bleary eyed just to film his son in just a nappy. Do we think Flapz slept on the floor below🤔
A million per cent they are sleeping separately. It's still frosty in that house..their marriage is a sham!
---
A million per cent they are sleeping separately. It's still frosty in that house..their marriage is a sham!
Omg I've just realised I'm a vip member now..First time ever! Woohoooooo! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning bants witht baby boy, is that my medal give to Dada. What he was saying in his head was that's mine! give my my precious medal I won that not u 🏅😂

No stair gates in that house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how zelda never mentions seeing her other grandchildren seeing his brother lives down the road from her.He does not have a relationship with his brother as he sees him for the prick we see every day.Seriously needs to go away and grow up I counted 34 times he posted yesterday🙄🙄Already posted Leo in just a nappy🙄It’s the other wankers football thing today isn’t it going to give his stories a miss🙄Fingers crossed someone tackles him to the ground✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s only saying that because it seems to be the popular opinion floating around on social media too.
He's a thick bleep. He doesn't realise the money it will bring into the country. I wonder if he voted on the elections yesterday?

Wow. If the lack of engagement on her latest skin care ad doesn’t tell her (or any brands looking at her) it’s time to give up, not sure what will. Only comment is all the hashtags from herself and not even 260 likes on it. Supposedly nearly 276,000 followers and that’s all she gets 😂 She only got 29 comments on the Tescos ad cos she replied to everyone 😂 She’s not able to do that on the latest one when she’s the only one that’s commented so far.
Strange Leo hasn’t commented on this one but he’s managed to share Fakeys grief post on his stories yesterday 🙄 Imagine being a 34 year old ‘man’ who uses an account he made for his baby just so he can share his own posts. What a sad sad person he is 🤦🏻‍♀️
Reeks of desperation needing to use various accounts that actually belong to you not your two year old

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reeks of desperation needing to use various accounts that actually belong to you not your two year old
Honestly you couldn’t make it up. This from the person who continually says he’s not bothered by social media and that Instagram is fake but then uses his ‘sons’ account to share a picture of his dead dad and brother 🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god it couldn’t be more obvious he’s been looking on here and thinks he’s biting back at us 😝
Yes all kids are different but Leo is quite obviously delayed in several areas he should be forming 2-3 word sentences by now . I would be less worried about trying to tell the Internet how clever he is and more inclined to think well actually what SHOULD be child be doing at this age? Then when you see for yourself he’s delayed be doing something about it! He always likes to think he’s getting one over on tattle but ffs it’s not about us or even you fakey it’s about your semen demon who sounds like a 9 month old
Semen demon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually have 2nd hand embarrassment for her. I think somebody is a bit panicked about the lack of interaction on her latest skincare reel 😂 I don’t think sharing it again is going to help. She’s managed one more like since 630 this morning 😂 If he can stop with the whole woe is me/grief stories maybe he’ll share it like he normally does and she might get another half a dozen likes on it 🙄

• Haha
Well the latest post WTAF is all I can say.🤣🤣🤣All three of them topless just why and just why.His face lol and lol
duck me, him and Charlotte Dawson should get together and just bang on about their dead dads all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.