Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck encourages their small child to ‘not be scared’ and jump off a bleeping sofa 😡 what if he goes to nursery and thinks oh daddy said not to be scared so I’ll just jump onto the floor 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thought he had a really busy day today? 11.30 and all he has done is sat on his ugly arse and who the hell encourages their child to jump off furniture? Thick as pig tit
---
Sorry stargirl123 i put my comment at the same as you it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who the duck encourages their small child to ‘not be scared’ and jump off a bleeping sofa 😡 what if he goes to nursery and thinks oh daddy said not to be scared so I’ll just jump onto the floor 😡
Jumping off a chair when there’s a concrete table with a glass tabletop only a few feet away as well 😡 I’ve come to the conclusion he’s doing these things deliberately now. He knows people will message him, which then helps his dwindling engagement go back up. Every solitary thing he does in life, is done with instagram in mind. Next he’ll be saying people are trolling him again about his (lack of) parenting skills.
What happened to his ‘busy’ day today? I wonder if his job tomorrow is another competition giveaway. It’s been a while since his last one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does he really think that company will want to work with him when he added a sly dig about how long orders take? Like i said thick as pig tit

When he doesn't realise she's filming and he's proving us right by ignoring his kid and catching up on tattle. See how fuming he was that she was filming him on his phone 🤣..If looks could kill!
---
I think Flaps did that on purpose to show us he's most definitely not father of the year and we're right 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When he doesn't realise she's filming and he's proving us right by ignoring his kid and catching up on tattle. See how fuming he was that she was filming him on his phone 🤣..If looks could kill!
---
I think Flaps did that on purpose to show us he's most definitely not father of the year and we're right 🤣
That child is just a commodity to him, and it's obviously not paying for him.
He's not in the slightest bit interested in either of those kids, unless it's for likes, validation and money....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
STILL showing us the most mundane shite with his son. Fakey you are not a good dad, you had to get your Mummy to come and look after him with you for a weekend cos your wife went away. Absolutely pathetic.

I’m so over him now. He’s annoying but I’m glad he still does all this tit as thousands of people will cringe everytime they see him and he’s shown himself up forever. No friends, no meet up with Chris Hughes for months. Can’t imagine Chris getting married and having Jake there getting ready with him 😂 he’s so irrelevant not a single person likes him. His oldest friends who were best men were only see him once a year and I bet they only keep in touch cos he makes them feel guilty that his brother and dad died.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He really is a sad sad haggard old man..desperate for any attention he can get isn't he!
Beyond Haggard! In 5 years max he would look horrendous as he struggles to get in his ‘ice bath’ with his dropped nuts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So he’s still home cos you can hear him in the background of Flappys last stories. I’m assuming his filming today then was an ad/reel for instagram and maybe he’s started his yoga online and that’s what his course was 😂 otherwise he’s just plain lying again about what he was doing today 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d imagine if he’s still meant to be ‘working’ in Harrogate tomorrow, he’ll be heading off soon on his 5 hour car journey. Will we see his room or not? Depends whose paying for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 I saw that look when he put his phone down, he looks awkward as he knows he can't interact with Billy Bunter, don't see or feel any love coming off him, he can't cope on his own with him.....jmo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 I saw that look when he put his phone down, he looks awkward as he knows he can't interact with Billy Bunter, don't see or feel any love coming off him, he can't cope on his own with him.....jmo.
The irony that he can’t mind him on his own and it’s all because he has made Leo become a difficult child (that’s putting it nicely) he doesn’t teach him any manners and laughs and encourages him so naturally Leo is going to think he is doing nothing wrong! I don’t believe him the other day when he said loads of people messaged him about how Leo is when going into nursery 🙄 it was clearly to pretend he still goes to nursery when it seems he has stopped going. The nursery probably don’t want him as he’s too disruptive, probably got expelled from nursery school 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Look look tattle I'm playing pirates with my kid! Turn your phone off then you moron the world doesn't need to know. We know you only interact with him for the gram..you were caught earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.