Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the fire filter, what was happening?

Oh god I've just seen it. Can he not just leave his son alone? Is there no one that can have a word with this useless, selfish parent? Put your bleeping phone in the back of a drawer. Let your boy just be a child, not your entertainment puppet🙄

He's actually managed to top putting the plastic bag over Leo's head. One for the Wiki!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
anyone got receipt of the fire filter video? Missed that one what was going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who uses filters on a child? Let alone one like that 😡 So he’s dirty deleted it like the plastic bag one. No way did he take it down off his own back so either someone has had a word, he received some choice DMs pointing out what a bleep he is or instagram have removed it. Still on iganony so wasn’t taken down quick enough. That video really needs to go on his Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
anyone got receipt of the fire filter video? Missed that one what was going on?
It was disgusting. This needs to be sent to his new employers of The Full Monty. He's cracked in the head. The child is two years old ffs. Its disgusting.

---
I really think he has a really serious drug/alcohol problem. He has lost all touch with reality.

It shows.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It was disgusting. This needs to be sent to his new employers of The Full Monty. He's cracked in the head. The child is two years old ffs. Its disgusting.

View attachment 2142057
---
I really think he has a really serious drug/alcohol problem. He has lost all touch with reality.

It shows.
I’m livid! Doesn’t the numbskull realise that could make Leo want to play with fire when he sees a flame!!! When he says “good boy” he sounds demented!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Could this stupid pig go any lower and the answer is yes😡Must have deleted the fire clip quick as I never saw it on his stories.What a absolute joke of a man and hopefully no one who has lost someone viewed that appallingly post😡From frightening his son over cheesecake and the phoney mums back clip this prick needs to just duck off😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Could this stupid pig go any lower and the answer is yes😡Must have deleted the fire clip quick as I never saw it on his stories.What a absolute joke of a man and hopefully no one who has lost someone viewed that appallingly post😡From frightening his son over cheesecake and the phoney mums back clip this prick needs to just duck off😡
The worrying thing about it is, by posting that clip he actually thought it was funny and perfectly acceptable content to use 🤯. That shows exactly how his mind works. I reckon his DMs got flooded with people calling him out and that’s the only reason he deleted it. Trouble for him though is we keep receipts and it’s also still viewable on anonymous insta viewing websites.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why does he shout at Leo with his instructions🙄Just leave him alone is getting old this constant look what Leo can do.His mum not posted how embarrassing she left before flaps got home definitely tension in the fakey household.No work until august must be nice piss about all day is he not embarrassed how little he does day in day out .

Still frosty as duck in that household. Is Flappy having a mental breakdown in the corner..what was that weird noise? Hear it and then Leo looks over! Still sharing that crappy reel of him and the terror hawk. Flappy was pissed he didn't do it with her but he knew by doing it with old witchy witch it would get more likes. duck the wife when you have mummy there wiping your arse and holding your hand because you can't look after your kid yourself. Bloody inbreds!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is he sharing that pathetic reel of him and his mum yet again 😴 has he not got the engagement he wanted on it? Honestly I know I’ve said it before but I genuinely don’t know anyone on Insta that shares things over and over again like he does 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is he sharing that pathetic reel of him and his mum yet again 😴 has he not got the engagement he wanted on it? Honestly I know I’ve said it before but I genuinely don’t know anyone on Insta that shares things over and over again like he does 🤦🏻‍♀️
He really is a sad sad haggard old man..desperate for any attention he can get isn't he!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.