Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so predictable i knew exactly what he would post before he even posted it! Every time he fucks up he doesn't wake up and eye duck the camera like he usually does he just posts Leo that is how much he uses that kid and why is he letting him stand on the chair? He's feet were right on the edge and prick wont be able to catch him with his phone in his hand

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is so predictable i knew exactly what he would post before he even posted it! Every time he fucks up he doesn't wake up and eye duck the camera like he usually does he just posts Leo that is how much he uses that kid and why is he letting him stand on the chair? He's feet were right on the edge and prick wont be able to catch him with his phone in his hand
Was going to say exactly the same thing. Fucks up and 12 hours later he’s making out he’s father of the year again. Does it everytime 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was going to say exactly the same thing. Fucks up and 12 hours later he’s making out he’s father of the year again. Does it everytime 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can he not do activities with his kid without filming it! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Said it before as soon as that cameras off he does duck all with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He really is a sad sad haggard old man..desperate for any attention he can get isn't he!
So much so that he puts a filter on his child in flames burning 🤬 OMG what the duck is wrong with him, it’s actually worrying!

I wonder if anybody has sent this to ITV ???

(Its still in anonymous story viewer)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh what did I miss? Did he duck up? The kid on the edge of that chair gives me anxiety. It's a pity he is only doing them puzzles for performance and not for play time with his son
---
IV just seen the fire filter

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh yes the anxious 'see he can do everything other kids can do' story is up yet again. The quick fire 'where does that go' followed by a very forced 'good boy' and double quick with the next instruction. It's like he's thinking 'please be as good as Noa please catch up with her, Tattle need to see you're just as good!'

Let's hope & pray after that dangerous filtering of his son that a) Leo doesn’t try & pull plastic over his face to copy that bubble effect b) he doesn't think it's OK to encounter flames with no fear & touch them.

Father of the year? More like utter bleep of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The face of someone in the dog house.The tension in that house and of course she has to post the gifted toys as they are certainly in competition with each other.They treat Leo like a performing seal and it’s just so boring.
CD6EBF76-9023-4377-A658-50290A44F8CD.jpeg

• Heart
He’s such a despicable arse.

Twats like him would lead me to vote for introducing a Parental Licence 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go! Barking orders at that kid again. He put those middle pieces in there because the filming cut!

---
Wow, you can sense the tension in that household!! Just look at his face!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here we go! Barking orders at that kid again. He put those middle pieces in there because the filming cut!

View attachment 2142662
View attachment 2142663
It’s so obvious that’s exactly what he did. Maybe if he just kept his child off of social media, he wouldn’t need to keep trying to prove to everybody that his son is at the stage he should be at, when he definitely isn’t 🙁 That’s not going to happen cos if he stops showing Leo, that’s 95% of his content gone and the other 5% isn’t going to help his engagement because it’s all been used before ie topless gym selfies, dad, brother, Zelda, Fred (ads only), ‘ice’ bath, etc…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Put your effin phone down and give that kid your attention-no wonder he ignores you both. He thinks the phone is his parents.
#Incapableparents

• Heart
He was not happy that he had to put his phone down and pretend he was being a parent and interacting 😬 Is he raging as she went away I wonder

1293C500-91CE-468A-94D2-57E8E2773567.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s as bad probably annoyed he posted first as that’s all they have to offer🙄Leo is a average child who is mostly away with the fairies and used for likes and content.His face such warmth between him and flaps (not)Why these two stay together baffles me as the whole marriage is fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There we go that's the proof right there as to why that kid is behind prick sat scrolling on his phone until he realised dopey was filming him and he suddenly starts talking to Nik Nak and i bet he is always like it as others have said when he isn't filming him he is either ignoring him, asleep or away somewhere im a single mum and i worked part time when my kids were little i still spent hours sat with them doing numbers, puzzles, colours, letters sitting nicely eating with cutlery etc etc Leo is behind by around a year and we can see exactly why and ffs take the boy out of the damn house and not just to the bloody farm again take him swimming, for a kickabout, a walk in the woods, a picnic in the park the tv is not for educating your child you lazy fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They need an unscheduled visit from social services......
Worse parents I've ever seen....

• Heart
That poor kids not got another injury, has he ...
Much worse than that. It's absolutely disgusting.

View with caution! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Much worse than that. It's absolutely disgusting.

View with caution! 🤢

Just looked, duck me, crazy, what's wrong with these people. bleeping feral......😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
Just looking at Dawson's page.
I've come to the conclusion that there's a whole under class of society, Radford's,Ingrams, Sullivan's, these two, saccone Joly's, and the rest of the feral money grubbing bastards who post their every waking moment of the day for likes/money, etc .
They should be forced to be sterilised, both parties
There not fit to care for pot plants, never mind children.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.