Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PrincessJeanie you’d think by now she’d of learnt not to hide ad in the corner 🙄
It’s sheer bloody arrogance. Him and her are both the same. How bleeping desperate though that she’s obviously got no new aff links or ads today, so that’s now two products she’s repeated from last week, that she’s already been paid for. All done just to make herself look like she’s in demand and popular 😂😂😂 As for skincare, anybody that takes skincare advice off of her, needs either a guide dog or a white stick. No offence to anybody on here who maybe be partially sighted 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you @PrincessJeanie for putting that picture up that attempt at a pout is just ridiculous he is 35!! I have some visual impairment and i wasn't offended by what you said she might have more luck if she was consistent with one product and didn't scorch her face in the sun people make actually pay attention then if for example she said right ive got this new product im going to try for two weeks and let you know the results but no anything for a few extra pennies especially as knob spends all his money on himself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @PrincessJeanie for putting that picture up that attempt at a pout is just ridiculous he is 35!! I have some visual impairment and i wasn't offended by what you said she might have more luck if she was consistent with one product and didn't scorch her face in the sun people make actually pay attention then if for example she said right ive got this new product im going to try for two weeks and let you know the results but no anything for a few extra pennies especially as knob spends all his money on himself
Her skin was frazzled in the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn it. The Queen of Receipts has failed. 😔
---
I'm sorry but I have to repeat this clip. It really doesn't sit right with me.

He's eyefucking himself whilst laying in bed, bang on cue, Flapz is told to come in. Everything is fake as duck. No emotion from Fakey. Flapz looks absolutely repulsed by him.

Boy this is FUCKED UP. It's like The Truman Show aka The Fakey Show. WTF IS GOING ON? 😳

This is really quite bleeping disturbing! 💯

View attachment 2141452
View attachment 2141455View attachment 2141456View attachment 2141457
---
He really needs to stop bleeping this kid's head up with the bleeping filters.

He is NO responsible parent to a 2yr old.

Flapz should just kick him out at this point and put those boys' mental health and welfare first as well as her own.

He bleeping disgusts me beyond belief.

View attachment 2141474
View attachment 2141475
View attachment 2141476
How that child doesn't even flinch with that fire filter is beyond me. There is deffo something wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What's he saying in that pirate video. Babe put that on? So his child does something funny and immediately his first thought is the gram.... like you can literally hear the excitment in his voice that he has something new to share.
Tell me your obsessed with social media without telling me your obsessed 🙄 pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Filtered photo of Leo😡Her chin no words is this how these two freaks make up online posting ugly photoshopped pictures on each others stories 🙄
A3ADA711-7EA9-414A-BFEF-C65FC0885717.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Was looking under the jake quickenden hashtag on Twitter and someone has tweeted the picture, he thought when he deleted it it was gone forever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how when everyone mentions there are obvious problems between them, up she pops with a photo of them together 🙄 saying that though, she’s done him dirty yet again looking at this 😂 How hideous does he look 🤢
He looks like he’s strangling her. He’s such a head. you can tell he is a control freak the way he has his arm around her.
---
I wouldn't trust any skincare she recommends. Her face is like the surface of the moon
Crater faced bint. They must pay her peanuts for the Ads. She doesn’t represent good skincare use in any way!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Filtered photo of Leo😡Her chin no words is this how these two freaks make up online posting ugly photoshopped pictures on each others stories 🙄View attachment 2144015
Any genuine mates she either has or has prob lost coz of the absolute world class head she married to, must gasp when they see her Instagram pics now , I know we all age and loose some of our looks to a certain extent as we get older but she literally just turned 30(still no birthday present btw frm ice bath twit)
And she looks bleeping old and haggard and that’s with Botox, her teeth and lips are too big for her tiny head, and again I’ve said this before her tongue is too big for her mouth, she can barley pronounce words correctly sometimes , she’s really off putting to watch, anyway she’s done this to herself to keep up the fake crappy life she has with bellend so I hope her skin continues to be tit, because u reap what u sow, and she’s signed her crappy life away being married to this fake ass mammies boy ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Were all the toys they had NikNak performing with today gifted from the same company they showed the other day? There’s no way they’ve bought him those!

Were all the toys they had NikNak performing with today gifted from the same company they showed the other day? There’s no way they’ve bought him those!
Yeah they’re love every toys I’ve seen others post the same ones

It’s disgusting they get sent these freebies. To be fair, some of the toys look really good. I wanted to get my daughter some a while ago but I didn’t realise you had to order a subscription box, and it’s so expensive!! The way things are at the moment, even over here in Aus, I doubt many people can afford to spend that much on toys. Yet these beggy fuckers get everything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has he escaped again for another five minutes work? 🤔 He probably took a photo of the front and then drove off!
344242451_1318780475339443_3544264045479189041_n.jpg
344590715_763932711868913_8074028276411156717_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.