Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s still home cos you can hear him in the background of Flappys last stories. I’m assuming his filming today then was an ad/reel for instagram and maybe he’s started his yoga online and that’s what his course was 😂 otherwise he’s just plain lying again about what he was doing today 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d imagine if he’s still meant to be ‘working’ in Harrogate tomorrow, he’ll be heading off soon on his 5 hour car journey. Will we see his room or not? Depends whose paying for it 😂
Acting class doesn’t start until 6.20pm. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look look tattle I'm playing pirates with my kid! Turn your phone off then you moron the world doesn't need to know. We know you only interact with him for the gram..you were caught earlier!
and Leo couldn’t give a tit. You can see he just wants to go back to watching the TV again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't know who that guy is but you could clearly see that he hadn't wiped himself fully. My god I have never seen anything so vile.
God, that Dawson woman & her odd partner .....They are all tit. Stupid turkey gnashers painted with Tipp-Ex ; her fat belly poking out with that gormless face , his orange boat-race, the kid disfigured & they don't give a toss ( as it gets in the way of drinking) and no social awareness for members of the public or behaviour towards minors. Lazy but move like lightning where money or freebies are concerned.

They are tit. Their followers are tit.

tit; for tit..........

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Acting class doesn’t start until 6.20pm. Just saying.
Should go to parenting classes instead? Or maybe he’s going to see his psychiatrist because he clearly needs one, he’s bleeping deluded, gone in the head even therapy won’t work and I’ve know idea how his big toe brother has not had “words” with him by now!
---
Absolutely disgusting. In a public bar and a couple of feet away from minors. 🤬
sorry to derail but is POB Dawson’s fella 🤮

Fakey is definitely in Flappys bad books 🤭 He should just duck off back to Zelda’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fakey only interacts with Leo in a meaningful way when he’s filming, I bet the rest of the time it’s half listening, half scrolling. To be fair, playing with kids is a bit boring but giving 20 or so minutes each of quality time, then set them off on something independent eases the guilt and everyone is happy.
I also personally don’t have too much issue with the jumping off sofa thing. Kids need to learn risk taking and too often fakey is constantly hovering over him telling him to be careful. Leo will become better at assessing his own dangers and even when he was balancing on the wooden beam at the park the other day and stumbled off, it’s safe enough for a short fall but also shows Leo isnt as confident with balance and needs more independent opportunities to try by himself.

Reactions: 9
Hello Everyone 👋

I hope you are all good & happy.
I’ve been working and trying to avoid all social.
Tried to catch up on the thread, Jesus duck - isn’t he dull.

There is boring & then there is PANTO BOY boring. duck ME, he irritates me because he’s soo bleeping & bleeping JAUNDICE (aka 60 B&H) has enabled his self centred behaviour - Yo 👋 JAUNDICE : Your son is using your dead son & husband in an attempt to further his career, you raised a real one there didn’t you - monetising DEATH because he doesn’t have the talent or even the personality to progress his career.

Well Done 👏👏👏

EVERY video I have clicked on here and watched (I couldn’t watch them all) he was EYE bleeping HIMSELF whilst talking to his son - but he’s soo lost in his own image on a screen, no one else exists.

Tattle is the only thing that is constant attention for him, without tattle he’s even less insignificant than he is now.

Still the funniest thread, still the nicest too.
Sending love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello Everyone 👋

I hope you are all good & happy.
I’ve been working and trying to avoid all social.
Tried to catch up on the thread, Jesus duck - isn’t he dull.

There is boring & then there is PANTO BOY boring. duck ME, he irritates me because he’s soo bleeping & bleeping JAUNDICE (aka 60 B&H) has enabled his self centred behaviour - Yo 👋 JAUNDICE : Your son is using your dead son & husband in an attempt to further his career, you raised a real one there didn’t you - monetising DEATH because he doesn’t have the talent or even the personality to progress his career.

Well Done 👏👏👏

EVERY video I have clicked on here and watched (I couldn’t watch them all) he was EYE bleeping HIMSELF whilst talking to his son - but he’s soo lost in his own image on a screen, no one else exists.

Tattle is the only thing that is constant attention for him, without tattle he’s even less insignificant than he is now.

Still the funniest thread, still the nicest too.
Sending love to all ❤
sending all my love. Hope works going ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sending all my love. Hope works going ok ❤
Aw thanks Star 😘

It’s nearly finished. Nearly.
I have done quite well not being on socials - it’s so much nicer too without it.
I think the lack of transparency/smoke & mirror bullshit just irks me soo much.

I’m having 24 hours off - so going to have a few cocktails in a can, a few smokes, peep a few threads.

Ps I saw the cheesecake thing (some of the videos won’t play for me) and duck, that was soo aggressive. It’s the fact he’s doing soo much in a public place, whilst filming it himself & stabbing with a fork - but duck HER, she raised that duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Should go to parenting classes instead? Or maybe he’s going to see his psychiatrist because he clearly needs one, he’s bleeping deluded, gone in the head even therapy won’t work and I’ve know idea how his big toe brother has not had “words” with him by now!
---

sorry to derail but is POB Dawson’s fella 🤮

Fakey is definitely in Flappys bad books 🤭 He should just duck off back to Zelda’s.
He sure is!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oooh my GOD - why I have I just watched so FAT bleeping THUMB part his ARSE CHEEKS ? WTF …
I’m kind of lost to this story if I am honest.

But Jesus - a splayed hole.
---
He sure is!! 🤢🤢
You are the QUEEN OF RECEIPTS …..
If I ever start a PI company - you are my first hire 😘

• Heart
That kid couldn't be less interested in anything apart from food and a screen.

344180152_195760506651974_7235982095185412543_n.jpg
344423501_3445401565723734_2600312571406655232_n.jpg

344861916_625468082783944_6307684074942040302_n.jpg
343988512_2232318353622033_8655510696031905869_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does flappy look like she’s wearing a tenna ladies as an outfit 😂
😂 and why does she insist on taking all her photos in front of a cheap clothes rail and resharing an ad from last week that she would have already been paid for 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 and why does she insist on taking all her photos in front of a cheap clothes rail and resharing an ad from last week that she would have already been paid for 🙄
I am guilty of this. I have 90% of clothes on racks (it’s much easier for me because this ADHD witch has so many clothes but this causes me issues picking an outfit) and my clothes racks were from Wilko 😂😂
I have to get my clothes ready the day before - I do like to make life harder for myself.

• Heart
Sophie has posted some pictures there is one of her and ugly and it's his worst attempt at a pout so far he looks such a head 😂 @CrazyBaldhead can you put that on here? Im sure you would all like a good laugh!

• Haha
Sophie has posted some pictures there is one of her and ugly and it's his worst attempt at a pout so far he looks such a head 😂 @CrazyBaldhead can you put that on here? Im sure you would all like a good laugh!
Funny how when everyone mentions there are obvious problems between them, up she pops with a photo of them together 🙄 saying that though, she’s done him dirty yet again looking at this 😂 How hideous does he look 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Funny how when everyone mentions there are obvious problems between them, up she pops with a photo of them together 🙄 saying that though, she’s done him dirty yet again looking at this 😂 How hideous does he look 🤢
Has he changed his syrup? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.