Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, he’s doing no harm to anyone else bar himself, like the school playground with all the name calling.
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a bleeping disgusting bleep.
---
Filthy disgusting bleep. 🤢 How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter. 🤬

Says a lot about Pob when he's laughing at him. Vile - just vile.

This is DEFINITELY going on the Wiki. 💯

Screenshot_20230428-232109~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
bleeping hell, what a load of chavvy tramps they are.
bleeping "saddlebags" , there, showing his Blackwall tunnel , where underage children are sitting.
Thank duck we never go to holidays where tit like that do. Blackpool can bleeping keep them.
What desperate lives they lead.
Pob is as passive-aggresive as that lumpy slattern is, egging on saddlebags like that....

They deserve each other.
bleeping appalling tit people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
bleeping hell, what a load of chavvy tramps they are.
bleeping "saddlebags" , there, showing his Blackwall tunnel , where underage children are sitting.
Thank duck we never go to holidays where tit like that do. Blackpool can bleeping keep them.
What desperate lives they lead.
Dirty, rank bastard. It's bad enough doing that sort of tit anyway but it was right in front of his own daughter and Noah in a bar. You honestly have to question what goes on behind closed doors. What a vile scumbag. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a bleeping disgusting bleep.
---
Filthy disgusting bleep. 🤢 How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter. 🤬

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247

What the absolute duck !!!!!! ?????

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Scum in the Sun.

343451533_181808698103497_2401536388810123175_n.jpg
343397914_1977525149253290_5530322294199615837_n.jpg

Reactions: 7
bleeping appalling.

My partner would have planted his size 11s right on that moon - sized arse and pushed him head-first into the bar , for that, had we been there with kids around.

Reactions: 31
---

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247
I take my earlier comments back. This is grotesque behaviour around children🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Not just mooning, but bending over and spreading his arse crack wide with both hands spreading it open towards young minors,kids.

Pob, a father himself with a 2nd on the way, guffawing and laughing & filming it and putting it online.

The authorities would arrest them and charge them with obscenity offences, or more.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Melted Ken’s deleted the hole post… too late mate, it’s on Tattle forever now. Bad enough fatso necking all those pints but this is absolutely ghastly behaviour! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 37
---

View attachment 2135246
View attachment 2135247
For a minute I felt bad for slagging him off , but then my guilt quickly turned to horror and disgust 🤢🤢 that should have a spoiler on it. I'm no prude , but duck me ..infront of a child too 😡

Reactions: 17
I'm in shock that anyone would even behave like that in the presence of young children. Its bleeping abhorrent.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m totally shocked …
I mean slob and pob are rank but this is another level .. criminal indecent exposure .. hope the Spanish police turn up soon

Reactions: 22
Pre- school kids sitting there looking at his arse crack spread out . 4ft away.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Totally shocking and abhorrent
---
Some things spring to my mind to be honest with Jimmy ten bellies and I’d be sure to keep my kids well away from him

Reactions: 13
They deserve all the calling-out they get , for being utter cunts. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.