Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a middle aged twit who can't look after his own kid on his own so you have to have your mummy there. What does she do whilst she's there. Wipe his arse as well?

Pathetic!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Early thread suggestion:

Jake Quickenden #68
Gay in the Full Monty play
Art is finally imitating reality

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been talking to my friend about my fun on Tattle with the Fakeys as I was saying about The Full Monty. She said her friend is obsessed with Jake! She showed me a pic of him she'd sent her lusting over his 6 pack. I said it's all Photoshop. The pic looked even more fake than usual as well! I can't understand how anyone would find him attractive personally 😂
Sounds like she needs help ASAP. Is she mentally challenged? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still siting there trying to have banter with the old bag and trying so bleeping hard to be funny. A set up chat about red bull. Desperate much. Also did he say Leo was amazing because he said numbers in the complete wrong order. Ffs the kid has no hope. Already a spoilt nasty little brat because of his parents. Not gonna be easy for him when he's older as he will get ripped apart because of who his dad is. Still can't get over that brillo pad on his head. I laugh every time I see it. Suppose he comes in good for one going, som thing to laugh at. He's a funny looking fucker and the mother Is like a man in drag, they have awfully long heads, and why are Jake's ears so far down 🤣🤣🤣 another laugh I get is when he wears glasses and they never ever got his head or sit on his ears. We though at one point he was wearing kids sunglasses but they are actually adults. Cue Jake going online and buying an extra large pair of glasses to prover us wrong. Just zelda and her babe sitting watching tele tonight, discussing what they ould say to make people laugh or to go viral 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
S
But he pretends to the gram that he’s doing it all on his own. Soph has to be desperate to put up with his antics.
She's not desperate she's as lazy as he is. Had a taste of " zelebrity" partying for 5 mins years ago and desperately chasing it online.
Neither will get a proper job. Both be declared bankrupts in the next few years then do it all over again a second time

• Heart
I have said this time and time again but phones have alot to answer for with the fakey sort of parents of this generation. I find it unbelievably sad that they are speaking to each other through a phone screen not making any sort of eye contact despite him sitting right beside him, and even when Leo did look toward fake he's side eyeing his phone. I work with children and we do alot on baby brain development and the importance of chatting with your children and that video honestly Is the prime example of how damaging phone use can be. And I don't doubt for one second that it's the reason why he is so delayed in his speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
7.30pm and he’s calling having an energy drink “before bed” of a bank
holiday weekend?? duck me they are boring bastards!!

• Haha
Well yesterday was a joke how many times was he online🙄Filming strangers eating and at a party🙄Of course he has to go on flaps post to say he’s missing you guys and she’s not even liked his comment.At 34 is a pathetic excuse of a man getting his mummy to come help him look after the terror.Is he jobless until whenever the full Monty starts🤣Bet parrot trying to get him on the tv with I A C on as he’s got nothing else to do👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well yesterday was a joke how many times was he online🙄Filming strangers eating and at a party🙄Of course he has to go on flaps post to say he’s missing you guys and she’s not even liked his comment.At 34 is a pathetic excuse of a man getting his mummy to come help him look after the terror.Is he jobless until whenever the full Monty starts🤣Bet parrot trying to get him on the tv with I A C on as he’s got nothing else to do👍
Fortunately he’s not got a lot of hope of getting on TV from IAC cos they can ask the actual contestants that are on it, as it’s prerecorded. The marathon has been and gone but he’ll definitely get on TV at some stage to promote the Full Monty. Remember him getting on LW for footloose and taking spud along to promote him instead 🙄 Parrot obviously didn’t get him the FM gig cos as far as I’m aware she’s not mentioned it as yet. I think she purely tries to get him TV gigs, media interviews and pr events to attend. The fact he’s got this tour now plus the MMA fight, the only work he’ll bother doing is if he can get a TV appearance. He’s not ‘worked’ at all this week to my knowledge. The tour doesn’t start for another 4 months so barring a few weeks rehearsals beforehand, he’s still got time to do other things. Be interesting to see how he’ll cope training for mma whilst doing the tour. He seems to struggle ‘working’ more than a couple of hours a day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet Matt having the time of his life with her away.You can see where prick gets his lousy attitude from both think they are some kind of celebrity 🤣🤣Crisps for breakfast as he can’t be bothered with Leo kicking off 🙄🙄No wonder he’s a little tit never gets told no or shown right from wrong.Nothing like exploiting your child online it’s just so unnecessary as Leo 24-7 is so boring and his hair😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw on Marcels wives stories the other day, their son was actually able to point and name different types of dinosaurs. While I don’t like them either and think the way they also exploit their child is disgusting, she obviously spends time teaching him things. He’s not as advanced as say Kate Lawlers daughter but definitely another child who is more advanced than Leo. The thing is they follow all these z listers with kids of the same age so surely they should be querying why Leo isn’t where he maybe should be? They won’t do that though cos they’d have to take accountability for it. He has had a phone shoved in his face since birth, plonked in front of a TV screen at every given moment and from what we see, not much discipline at all.

• Heart
From what I've seen of marcels wife she seems to be really attentive and in tune with her son too. I only follow marcel so only seeing it from his side but the way he speaks about his wife on social media and in front of their son tells me he be raised to be a very caring little boy who I'm sure will blossom into a kindhearted young man. Whereas you have this one raising young boys and the way he speaks to Sophie or even his mum but disguises it as banter is disgusting, thank god Freddie has another male role model in his life. But you can already see Leo has his dad's attitude at such a young age.

The breakfast for Leo…. 😥 I just don’t understand as a parent why you wouldn’t be bothered…..
My boys used to be really hard work if they didn’t eat properly in the morning… fundamentals!! and why film it ? The mind boggles

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.