Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought mummy said he hates staying in hotels by himself🤣What a tosser and I’m sure flaps over the moon he’s away as to be honest does duck all at home.
Mummy will invest in a luxury motorhome, like the minghams have, so she can chauffeur him around like the star he is ...
---
I'm still a few days behind and catching up. But just had to post this. The advert only comes up on this thread and none of the others I follow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even the ads take the piss out of him ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flapz is away but still doing useless ads. If you want to do something for your future self, divirce the prick!

343414310_1289101451706554_1296459862654788082_n.jpg
344030513_203262969155258_630914165200128908_n.jpg
343436434_1397715284337095_3628554783684437015_n.jpg

343892223_153050084394476_973742827709147290_n.jpg
343586469_228060523151770_7791824658422372389_n.jpg
343730220_248603370988994_7980939372854579935_n.jpg
343572235_201832472608130_8847512210121769410_n.jpg

---
The way he talks to Zelda. No son of mine would dream of doing that EVER.

NikNak is turning into a right horrible little tit. He needs discipline instead of laughing at him. Just vile.

343582732_1690218591431056_8522711042957453988_n.jpg

343735305_618736173471888_8956116019316764551_n.jpg

343595107_781891923375429_7937395407004957102_n.jpg

---
Urgh, what a horrible, spoilt little tit and Zelda's laughing at his behaviour.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Fakey reminds me of a ventriloquist when he does his stories. It’s the way he looks at the kid, then back at the camera, then back to the kid again. He’s just an oddball!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So obvious the only reason he gets his mum up is so it doesn't disrupt his routine, cause god forbid he would have to miss the gym for one weekend to look after his own child.

Reactions: 18
Why is that child always eating?! Wee Augustus Gloop the Greedy Nincompoop. If he’s not eating, he’s papped in front of a screen, or generally being a little spoilt shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is that child always eating?! Wee Augustus Gloop the Greedy Nincompoop. If he’s not eating, he’s papped in front of a screen, or generally being a little spoilt shite.
As he’s always plonked in front of a screen I’m surprised he isn’t a tubby kid cos he never seems to be outdoors burning off all that grub. He looks like a handful too thanks to them allowing it

Reactions: 15
Urgh, you can tell where Fakey gets his cuntish attitude from alright.

---
And NikNak gets floored! (First clip).

So Zelda is on 'her holidays' according to Fakey and getting everything bought for her. (Second clip). 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s as bad as he is for videoing people in the background. Who do they think they are? I’d never do that on my own private social media page yet here they are posting people so publicly!

View attachment 2136546
View attachment 2136547
View attachment 2136548
View attachment 2136549
View attachment 2136550
View attachment 2136551
---

So Zelda is on 'her holidays' according to Fakey and getting everything bought for her. (Second clip). 🙄

View attachment 2136557
View attachment 2136558

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2136546
View attachment 2136547
View attachment 2136548
View attachment 2136549
View attachment 2136550
View attachment 2136551
---

View attachment 2136557
View attachment 2136558
Omg the way she calls him babe it's so bloody creepy and her fake laugh when he tries to be funny. See Leo keeping hold of the two balls so no one else ca have them. A good parent would teach their child to share. Not these morons tho. Its so cringe watching them try to be a double act. Something's not right in that family. Inbreds I'm telling ya. Dodgy gene pool. Leo looks like an artist does he. I would say more hobo esque. A grown man not being able to look after his son alone is so wrong, his mother is an enabler. She's also fame hungry like her son. Why can't they just have a day out without the cameras and the fake narrative, it's pointlessm I am so glad I don't have a life like that and am comfortable money wise and don't have to pimp my kids out or try to be funny to try and be noticed. The addiction is real with him but it's. Eating him nowhere. crappy bleeping stage show, necking on with another man to get attention. I'm so glad he has got that job tbh because we all know he hates it. It's not gonna make him famous or rich but he still has to do it as he is skint. It will kill him knowing he has to do a show day in day out and can't just sit and film himself constantly. Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg the way she calls him babe it's so bloody creepy and her fake laugh when he tries to be funny. See Leo keeping hold of the two balls so no one else ca have them. A good parent would teach their child to share. Not these morons tho. Its so cringe watching them try to be a double act. Something's not right in that family. Inbreds I'm telling ya. Dodgy gene pool. Leo looks like an artist does he. I would say more hobo esque. A grown man not being able to look after his son alone is so wrong, his mother is an enabler. She's also fame hungry like her son. Why can't they just have a day out without the cameras and the fake narrative, it's pointlessm I am so glad I don't have a life like that and am comfortable money wise and don't have to pimp my kids out or try to be funny to try and be noticed. The addiction is real with him but it's. Eating him nowhere. crappy bleeping stage show, necking on with another man to get attention. I'm so glad he has got that job tbh because we all know he hates it. It's not gonna make him famous or rich but he still has to do it as he is skint. It will kill him knowing he has to do a show day in day out and can't just sit and film himself constantly. Wanker
BIB - Stripping off onstage should suit him though since he seems to be allergic to wearing clothes.
The producer will probably have to keep telling him to put his clothes back on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can’t get my head round that a 34 year old man who constantly bigs himself up as father of the year and being such a family man 🙄, is incapable of looking after his own son by himself for more than a couple of hours and that a 60 year old woman still enables him as much as she does. As for Leo and the lack of discipline shown to him by either of them astounds me. What’s more is the fact they laugh when he plays up or ignores them and then film it and put it all online 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just can’t get my head round that a 34 year old man who constantly bigs himself up as father of the year and being such a family man 🙄, is incapable of looking after his own son by himself for more than a couple of hours and that a 60 year old woman still enables him as much as she does. As for Leo and the lack of discipline shown to him by either of them astounds me. What’s more is the fact they laugh when he plays up or ignores them and then film it and put it all online 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely agree about how useless he is as a father.

I pity Leo, all they are doing is setting him up for a hard life by not teaching him the basics of eating properly, speaking actual words not dit dit and suchlike, sharing with other kids and so on. It's really really unfair to him.

If your parents aren't there for you, in the day to day business of life, who is, really? 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes shocking to see Zelda laugh and say “still holding the two balls” , laugh when he was “Picasso” shouting “mine”, almost looking like he was looking at Fakey and Zelda for a reaction? to which he got! Which was laughter. Leo is already performing and looking for reactions exactly like Fakey at age 34 and Leo is only 2 years old and the need for peoples reactions to him already is worrying. But he knows no different, he sees his Dad to this constantly so it’s “monkey see monkey do”… Leo is going to be worse than Fakey! Best of luck living with two Fakey’s Flappy, you and Zelda are enabling this crap 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it's not NikNaks own fault and it's his s county parents and grandmother to blame. But I'm really disliking him more and more.
---
*cunty

Reactions: 11
Why do they gel Leo’s hair like that?! He looks like a sweaty old man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it's not NikNaks own fault and it's his s county parents and grandmother to blame. But I'm really disliking him more and more.
---
*cunty
As adults we know it’s not his fault but I agree I don’t think he’s a nice little kid, he would irritate the tit out of me and his parents not correcting would irritate me more if I was in their company, maybe that’s why nobody comes to visit them or no friends want to be around them or Leo.

Reactions: 18
He just needs to go away 🤢🤢🤢The false abs filming non stop and his stupid mother just as bad.Leo never stops eating as the only way they can stop him kicking off.Her post with Fred with him looking uncomfortable.bleeping hell the desperation of this bunch of nobodies sickening 🤢🤢
7E816DBB-E3ED-4229-B980-813F2B2BA2EF.jpeg
9D4CC0B4-1D06-4943-B096-61E61AC8CA24.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
All of them are a few slices short of a full loaf,so it's not surprising ....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just been talking to my friend about my fun on Tattle with the Fakeys as I was saying about The Full Monty. She said her friend is obsessed with Jake! She showed me a pic of him she'd sent her lusting over his 6 pack. I said it's all Photoshop. The pic looked even more fake than usual as well! I can't understand how anyone would find him attractive personally 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.