Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice the venom in Zelda’s voice when she said “why’s she throwing that away?” when she took the plant out of the skip? She really does t like her does she?

Reactions: 15
Omg I forgot this fanny existed since I unfollwed him and his boring wife months ago! I can't even remember what thread I last read. I think they were having new flooring downstairs? What's happened lately? Is he still begging for work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going by the way he’s dressed 🤢 I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off out somewhere tonight and Zelda’s down purely for babysitting.
Definitely, or else he’d be in his usual house attire of skanky pants pulled up over the tops of his thighs and nothing else. Oh wait … filthy socks as well.

The passive aggressive way he speaks to his mother the nasty prick! Nice lie in? It was 7.30 and when i got up with my son at 2am and 4 am where were you? Didn't you want to help that's what i invited you for duck off you lazy wanker he is your child you don't need help to see,to him on the night it's not like you do it all the time we all know that will be down to dopey Zelda love tell your son to have some damn respect and not speak to you like that

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she not supposed to be away with Fred🙄Turn your phone off woman enjoy some free time away from terror chops and be pleased zelda only comes when your not there 😁
8756F4A2-F7FA-4BAD-AFD7-CD15689815FF.png

• Sick
sweet baby Jesus, what a passive aggressive twit! If my son spoke to me like that, I’d bleeping deck him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if these should be ads Jeanie but can’t see one added.
Yep they should and yes I will report her again 😊
Shows how stupid she is to actually state on her story ‘she works with the brand’ and then fails to disclose it as an ad 😂
Edited Reported ✔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He 💯 put himself forward for the gay bloke in full monty. I’m telling you now he is going to love it it’s actually making me feel sick thinking of it. ( not that I have anything against gays) I just know he’s going to go full on it with tongues and it’s making me heave

Reactions: 21
Fakey is performing for Tattle again - his only true acting role to date (or ever). We've had the healthy breakfast post, the tidy the hair post, the tidy the house, the up twice in night with Billy Bunter (but he spoilt that one with his snide remark to his mum). We've had the quick fire round of 'What's that? Good boy, now what's that..." to prove Bunter can talk. Well no he can't as you ended up getting him to point. You can almost see the sweat trickling down Fake's brow in his desperate, speedy attempts to get some words out. Just to show us Tattlers that his son is just like Kate Lawlor's daughter Noa. Who is reading stories from books & talking in whole sentences. But you keep on bro - bic bic, choc choc & miiiiiiine are looking promising.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like nanny qvc is getting frustrated with lack of response from Leo in her story. I think she knows he’s behind but won’t say anything Incase she upsets her precious mummy’s boy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.