Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with her anymore.

She can't talk properly, she looks awful, she doesn't describe the products enough and she is just absolutely crap at trying to be an 'influencer'. The sheer amount of skincare she tries to promote is beyond ridiculous.

Get in the bin Flapz ffs.

View attachment 2134140
View attachment 2134141
View attachment 2134142
View attachment 2134143
View attachment 2134146
She’s broke so can’t help it. Tell me you need the money without saying it out loud. She’s a desperate bint!
---
Is it gay night at Colchester wether spoons tonight?????
Always gay night for Prickenden!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg here he goes trying so hard to be funny with the old bag. It's pathetic. As for the full monty being an acting gig 🤣🤣 he can't act for tit. I'm assuming when he does his gay kissing scene he will have an insta post dedicated to it as he will be the first ever man to kiss a man on stage . He's so predictable. Can't wait till he's touring to see the sicknote come out. He can't class this as his big break, certainly won't pay loads and it's a bunch of has beens getting their kits off. He will be laughed off stage because his acting is honestly terrible. Just watch his 2mins in Hollyoaks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the incessant content with Zelda has started 😴 how many more days of this will we have to endure 🙄 as for his finger. Yes we know you’ve hurt it but again how many times does he need to tell everyone. Honestly he’s worse than a child for needing attention

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Urgh, these two are insufferable.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So the incessant content with Zelda has started 😴 how many more days of this will we have to endure 🙄 as for his finger. Yes we know you’ve hurt it but again how many times does he need to tell everyone. Honestly he’s worse than a child for needing attention
All in aid of hoping they are signed up for a show like Gogglebox. They should keep dreaming on! They will never get on a show like that with their forced banter!

Reactions: 14
Going to give the fake family a miss as only been a few hours and getting on my nerves.See flaps non stop posting tit can these two not just turn there phones off.Who films so much bleeping tit day in day out.Zelda not funny and why is he wearing that black vest 🤢🤢All the false giggles is so forced as who would find prick funny🙄

He will dump the boxing match now he's got The Full Monty and will use his finger as the excuse saying he wont be able to train. That crap with his mum so set up as if she would hide under the table and not know Nik Nak had gone to bed he changed it twice after that anyway he next said he was playing with him then said he was in bed again except he was sat on the back of the sofa as for The Sun article actually admitting he would do anything for money saddo even worse the whole Jake was battling heartbreak as he went in X Factor as his brother had just died the poor lad was still alive at that point but no doesn't correct them because it suits his narrative as the lad who despite struggling with his grief went on to do great things (not) sorry im behind today fakeys my first born chick has just flown the nest 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My husband had mallet finger from a fall, his finger never went back to normal 🤣
Also Zelda saying she is with her two favourite boys, what about your other son??? Something very odd going on there!

Reactions: 25
🐔 Got to have a break from these fuckers....greedy guts ...mine mine mine is giving me the shudders, all set up very sad can't stand fag ash lil... TTFN xxx💛

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On another note, Paul the Joker has just posted his new car 👀 wow
A6EF9E95-D8D9-4432-AE32-8C971EAD2A3B.jpeg

---
My husband had mallet finger from a fall, his finger never went back to normal 🤣
Also Zelda saying she is with her two favourite boys, what about your other son??? Something very odd going on there!
Why is she never in the same place as Sophie???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh please. He's doing a bit of housework. This prick is pathetic. What does he do all day long?

View attachment 2134283
View attachment 2134284
View attachment 2134285View attachment 2134286
View attachment 2134289
---
View attachment 2134291
duck off did Leo say "my dadda". He bleeping said "bye dadda". Jaysus, he thinks he is father of the year. And that's not dislocated....it is double jointed. My little finger does it. Can ya just jog on fakey. Really. JUST JOG THE duck ON.

• Heart
Shouldn't the scene wheres his vacuuming be marked as a?
And he had to clean before his.mummy got there :LOL:
Last time I saw something as camp as him in the theatre was when I went to rocky horror picture show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.