Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mummy dearest has arrived 🙄 is the little nik nak still at creche? Very long day for him when u are doing duck all at home just playing house with your mummy. You would think he would be dying to spend some one on one time with the poor kid. He is gona have major issues when he is older

Reactions: 17
Oh please. He's doing a bit of housework. This prick is pathetic. What does he do all day long?

343929194_1419369035267486_3480885816855762134_n.jpg
343298414_157449747279468_2758654254716815547_n.jpg

---
343298455_628888698665061_4404900805946214286_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Had a quick look at just the final clip, a lot of sniffing and nose wiping going on... 😬

Also, I would bet he did none of the cleaning and tidying. Just putting on a pretence for the 'gram.

Reactions: 12
So he’s had to admit mummys there cos he needs to use her for content this weekend 🙄 Also is he sure it’s the Full Monty he’s doing? Going by how he’s dressed today, he looks like he should be playing one of the village people 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet nanny arrived earlier and she cleaned the house. All he did was those fake stories

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet nanny arrived earlier and she cleaned the house. All he did was those fake stories
Totally agree and father of the year has probably looked after his son for about an hour in total by himself. Imagine having a 34 year old son and enabling and lying for him like she still does 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's so bleeping punchable. Going to Zelda in the last clip "I don't think he knew who you was (were)? And then laughing and snorting.

I'm surprised NikNak knows who his father is. Fakey's always running away to escape ffs.

Flapz and Freddie definitely went away on purpose. 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This is the rant Stacey Solomon had yesterday as Joe says the same apparently. 'Did the washing FOR YOU', 'Did the food shop FOR You ' lol as if it's a treat and they expect high praise for doing the minimum. Tend to agree with her. You all live in the house and make a mess so why is it only her job? Lol
I doubt Stacey does very much either tbh.

Can't stand that pair either, herself or Joe. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I doubt Stacey does very much either tbh.

Can't stand that pair either, herself or Joe. 🙄
Not wanting to go off thread but for someone who plays so ‘down to earth’ and ‘relatable’ all the time, she’s one of the biggest frauds on Instagram. I dip in and out of her thread but it certainly opened my eyes to how fake she really is 🤢 Fakey could learn a lot from her regarding getting engagement on the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he's got Mallet Finger. He'll be wearing that splint for 6-8 weeks then. I remember Mr Crazy had that a few years back when he was working.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Going by the way he’s dressed 🤢 I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off out somewhere tonight and Zelda’s down purely for babysitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not wanting to go off thread but for someone who plays so ‘down to earth’ and ‘relatable’ all the time, she’s one of the biggest frauds on Instagram. I dip in and out of her thread but it certainly opened my eyes to how fake she really is 🤢 Fakey could learn a lot from her regarding getting engagement on the gram
I don't mind her but avoid the thread as I'm sure that would change my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he's got Mallet Finger. He'll be wearing that splint for 6-8 weeks then. I remember Mr Crazy had that a few years back when he was working.
Same here done mine by just putting a fitted sheet on the bed it was a bloody nuisance as had to wear mine for 8 weeks

Reactions: 7
I don't mind her but avoid the thread as I'm sure that would change my mind 😂
I had no feeling either way about her until I went on her thread and it totally opened my eyes. So if you don’t want your mind changing, definitely avoid it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.