Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think that Jakey thought he'd got the full monty that's coming on the TV, and not the touring slog around the provinces......πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just joined new thread as on hols. CBA reading all the pages. Jakey lad you're still soooo boring
---
Just joined new thread as on hols. CBA reading all the pages. Jakey lad you're still soooo boring

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone think that Jakey thought he'd got the full monty that's coming on the TV, and not the touring slog around the provinces......πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And he is there acting as if he’s appearing in the West End. No west end show will sign him up due to his lack of professionalism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope full monty plays Liverpool, they'll rip him to shreds for that ....the shun isn't available up there, for obvious reasons.....🀒🀒🀒🀒
Playing in Liverpool in January. He’ll probably be off long term sick by then or left because he’s got that big break in the industry, that he’s been chasing for over 10 years πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah he’s not in the north east. Usually sunderland or the toon have decent shows on but not with Fakey what a shame I’d have definitely gone β˜• πŸ”

Reactions: 13
So away with Freddie but still on her phone posting loads of unnecessary crap on her stories. Who cares what outfits she’s got on her pininterest 😴 Then asking people to rate or hate and if they want her to keep doing these. Even if the majority say no, she’ll say they said yes and keep doing them anyway. That’s how desperate she is for ig engagement πŸ™„ Like him with his TV career, she needs to do the same with her fashion/styling whatever you want to call it and accept it’s never going to happen and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure he eats his breakfast why does he need a hack πŸ€” and I'm sure he doesn't ask for crisps every morning. Hack Inventor will be in his bio next πŸ˜‚
Not even actual Quavers. Aldi own. TBf I love the Aldi walkers dupes as half the price but thought she'd be shopping at Tesco!
---
So he’s cleaned the house for Sophie. Why is it for Sophie? Why is it her job to clean the house? He’s such a chauvinistic pig. So is Zelda not coming down now or is he doing his usual of trying to hide it? If she’s coming, he won’t end up being able to keep it quiet cos he’ll need to use her for content like he always does. I have a feeling he’s going to be very active on instagram while flaps is away. 10 stories by 10am and he’s only quiet now cos he’s either at the gym or more likely having a sleep πŸ˜‚
This is the rant Stacey Solomon had yesterday as Joe says the same apparently. 'Did the washing FOR YOU', 'Did the food shop FOR You ' lol as if it's a treat and they expect high praise for doing the minimum. Tend to agree with her. You all live in the house and make a mess so why is it only her job? Lol

Reactions: 23
He’s hurt his finger🀣🀣🀣zelda going to have a fun weekend but then she rarely has anything of any interest to sayπŸ™„
Uh oh, Magic Mike cancelled!

Edit: it was Full Monty wasn’t it? That’s how bleeping dull these trio of boring twats are.

• Haha
I just can't with her anymore.

She can't talk properly, she looks awful, she doesn't describe the products enough and she is just absolutely crap at trying to be an 'influencer'. The sheer amount of skincare she tries to promote is beyond ridiculous.

Get in the bin Flapz ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Flappys advertising fake tan again but today she’s doing it in her underwear 🀒 I’m surprised the fact ASA have finally reprimanded her and added her to their non compliance list, that she would not realise every story needs to be marked as an ad and oh dear she’s left it off of the last one. Wonder what ASA will think of that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh god. local theatre by me is showing the full monty! Just came up on my Instagram. May have to see if the girls want to go only so I can report back here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can't with her anymore.

She can't talk properly, she looks awful, she doesn't describe the products enough and she is just absolutely crap at trying to be an 'influencer'. The sheer amount of skincare she tries to promote is beyond ridiculous.

Get in the bin Flapz ffs.

View attachment 2134140
View attachment 2134141
View attachment 2134142
View attachment 2134143
View attachment 2134146

Put a bra on love! Seriously though who would buy products she advertises? Her skin (and voice) is terrible!

Reactions: 11
She forgot to say that the fake tan smells of biscuits. It's not a good one. πŸ’―

343592228_1327294594485492_9101252743183035244_n.jpg
343640244_784811239551400_926729818209854127_n.jpg
343408900_2068891869982422_4729065040001690002_n.jpg

---
Christ almighty, put those feet away!!! 🀒🀒

Also, I thought on first glance that she had a dodgy mole that needed looking at but it must be a 'woman stamp'. 🀒🀒

343408900_2068891869982422_4729065040001690002_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230428-161207~2.png

---
So come on, you're telling me that kid doesn't know the difference between crisps and cereal? That is shocking and most definitely NOT a 'life hack'.

That kid should know the difference. If I tried that with any of my kids at that age they would have known instantly!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Β£45 plus fees it’s going to cost me to see this Prick. If he pulls out I’m dragging him to the stage.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.