Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that Charlie from Coronation Street (I’m now showing my age!)? I don’t recognise anyone else!
Yes you're right- I remember him now! Don't know anyone else though 🤣
---
Danny Boy Hatchard was in Eastenders for a while. I’d imagine that why he’s got the main role 😉 This tour is on from September until next March so he’s obviously not doing the full run. Him on his Instagram saying it’s his first full acting role 😂😂😂 He’s touring theatres taking his clothes off. Wouldnt say there’s a lot of acting involved there. Especially for someone that never wears a top anyway 🤢
Ah I see. I haven't watched EastEnders in years. Makes me feel old that I don't know anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now flappy is sharing products from M&S 🙄 does she not realise they have a website that people can actually look at themselves, or most likely a store in their own town, if they’re interested 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does she think anyone after looking at the interior of their house would want homewear tips from her 🤯
and how long before he’s back on and thanking everyone for the thousands 🙄 of messages he’s received congratulating him on his ‘first full acting’ job 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt it. He only does that to young lads and females 🙄. He won’t get away with it with a group of blokes. Remember how pissed off his stags got with him filming them and they were supposedly his mates.
I doubt it too.
And if he tries any of that, I hope someone lets him know in no uncertain terms that it's not acceptable. I would absolutely hate to be in the company of someone who was constantly filming both themselves and everyone else.
So annoying and intrusive.

Then again, from a brief clip I watched that was posted here last night (and as we already know) that's how they live their lives. No wonder they don't know how to behave normally with others.

Reactions: 12
That Full Monty show is coming to my home town too this could be fun 🤣🤣. He’ll have to watch himself though Danny Hatchard is a bit of a straight lace I’ve seen a few times on Twitter people have had a little joke granted maybe albeit in bad taste and he’s jumped on them so I don’t think he’ll take too kindly to Fakey’s nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, he's not much a draw , we've all seen what he's got
Perhaps I should get a T shirt with 🥕cock Quickenden on it ....🤔🤔
---
Hopefully it will be cancelled due to poor ticket sales i mean look at the cast who the hell is going to pay to watch them? Can't be paying much either sad fucker still thinks he's a big name because he got a show that nobody else wanted to do apart from the other saddos on stage with him
It's on for 3 nights in Norwich. It's a reasonably large theatre, and there's no way they'll sell that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Il be on Fake watch in Norwich in October, and might email the boutique hotels warning them about the gobshite....

• Haha
Oh I can’t wait to watch his IG stories when he arrives getting heckled off the crack heads for talking to his phone. Made my day this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Grim news. 🤢

I'm off to see the nearest venue to me. I'm good at heckling and throwing stuff!! 😂

343063009_1406253853483021_7416783405061709156_n.jpg

343397766_763269198597514_7562299368904356261_n.jpg

343275143_182296348051224_5247054741206340342_n.jpg
343265322_1021424802171999_9102129857925036253_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Huge Celebrity Football match? Where are the celebrities? Sellebrity Soccer do these zlister matches throughout the year and he’s only been asked for this one because him and Cashley have the same management 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The Full Monty is at Southend Cliffs Pavillion. All I need now is to find some poor bastard to come with me!! 😂😂

• Haha
Now flappy is sharing products from M&S 🙄 does she not realise they have a website that people can actually look at themselves, or most likely a store in their own town, if they’re interested 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does she think anyone after looking at the interior of their house would want homewear tips from her 🤯
and how long before he’s back on and thanking everyone for the thousands 🙄 of messages he’s received congratulating him on his ‘first full acting’ job 🤭
Flapz begging for an M&S collab!

• Haha
He’s had actor in his bio for ages (might have changed since I got blocked a while back) so how is it his first acting role?

He’s gonna suddenly get tinnitus, healthy anxiety, bad back etc again in September then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.