Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh just duck off. He 'forgot' his car was in London. You've got a stomach bug you bleeping idiot.

Get over yourself.

View attachment 2129114
View attachment 2129115
Well would running a marathon the next day maybe be a time when you would get someone else to drive you down? He’s usually allergic to driving. The London Marathon have posted about a poor man dying on his way home after completing the marathon and he’s complaining about the shits?? Get a bleeping grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh for fucks sake that dreadful singing whilst eye bleeping himself. It's cringe factor warp 11. No doubt his Tena Lady huns will be oohing & ahhing over his wretched tones & wishing they could scratch his hairy arm pits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well would running a marathon the next day maybe be a time when you would get someone else to drive you down? He’s usually allergic to driving. The London Marathon have posted about a poor man dying on his way home after completing the marathon and he’s complaining about the shits?? Get a bleeping grip.
Steve lived a few miles fromme and a few of our running team knew him. So so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This will be the next thing he starts tagging and begging for and the fact Polly is in with ITV and CBB is about a load of hasbeens, he may actually have a chance. However much I don’t want him on my TV, I think him in this would be TV gold. No phone, no social media but he’d know everyone on the outside could be slating him and there’s duck all he could do about it 😂 Imagine if they did the Twitter task when they hear the publics opinion of them. The fun we could have 😉😂
I would love him on CBB as the true Bellend will shine through. He will not be booked for any another other shows after that!
---
Her bleeping voice goes right through me 🙄 More riveting content from Flappy and back on the affiliated links I see 😴
Her lips needs taping shut ! No one is buying what she’s selling !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Providing personal services to high profile individuals? A couple of TikTokers and the Mr Pick me Prickenden are high profile please 🤣🤣.
Providing 'personal services' sounds very apt. By the look of Polly Parrot, she looks like a 'working girl'. 🦜
---
Maybe Flapz is secretly thinking of bleeping him off?

343288725_584896163602647_1794024350416445549_n.jpg

---
Ooh Flapz. A cryptic post!

Get rid of the bleep. He's sucked out your soul!

343128870_1489168791852713_8491183150385994971_n.jpg
343069700_767983074744778_9157914100522575072_n.jpg

---
An R n B singer?

That bleep cannot sing for tit. He wants to hear my dad. Now he CAN sing!!! 💯

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not a bloody brain cell between them! Bad enough that Nik Nak has a bag of at least ten biscuits but he was alone and lying on his back if he had choked neither of them would have known and i assume on top of the 10 biscuits he is going to bed with a huge bottle of milk no concern yet again for him possibly being sick lying on such a full tummy and possibly choking as for his speech you don't even help him it's a biscuit not a dit dit honestly if you can't be arsed to parent him properly maybe you shouldn't have had him rant over

• Heart
Not a bloody brain cell between them! Bad enough that Nik Nak has a bag of at least ten biscuits but he was alone and lying on his back if he had choked neither of them would have known and i assume on top of the 10 biscuits he is going to bed with a huge bottle of milk no concern yet again for him possibly being sick lying on such a full tummy and possibly choking as for his speech you don't even help him it's a biscuit not a dit dit honestly if you can't be arsed to parent him properly maybe you shouldn't have had him rant over
Both of them are as thick as arseholes, so no sense of cause-and-effect .....

FLAPZ SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN - hey guys I’m doing a poll and I have also put a link below as i was wondering has anyone else every moved the kitchen table into a new position before or am I the only one ever to do this just let me know thanks gguuuuuyyyyyyysssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell good luck trying to get another house flaps! You can’t afford the one you’re in.

• Haha
Just caught up with them! The air of desperation from both of them is unreal. well done for running the marathon, nearly 50k people did it too and most probably have moved on and got on with life! No one and I mean no one forgets about their car being missing. It was planned all along, twit!!!!! How gullible do they think people are🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔Body wasn't too painful to sit on a train to London, then drive back for 2 and a half hours, oh without shittjng yourself . Wow you heal quickly must be those gummy things.....:poop:👜.

• Haha
Just caught up with them! The air of desperation from both of them is unreal. well done for running the marathon, nearly 50k people did it too and most probably have moved on and got on with life! No one and I mean no one forgets about their car being missing. It was planned all along, twit!!!!! How gullible do they think people are🙄
Exactly. Especially a car he probably doesn’t own outright lollllll. Most of the other marathon runners were back at work on the Monday! He has no balls🥹.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the whole story about the car is total bullshit. Yes we saw him being driven back on Sunday but he himself said on Monday he was heading to the gym for a sauna so how did he get there? He would have said if he was having to use Flappys car. Also I’m pretty sure only the top hotels in London have their own car parks and the glimpse of their hotel room didn’t scream luxury to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ if he’d left it in a hotel car park they’d have rung him and asked when he was picking it up because they would have needed the space for their current guests. His story telling is getting ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔 How sad that you have to make things up, just to post and be seen on Instagram...

• Heart
Oh look such a trooper despite still being stuck on the toilet he's going back to the gym and instead of making up some silly tit so your son thinks he has crisps for breakfast just tell him no ffs! How do you think kids learn anything you dumb twit! Tell him breakfast means cereal or toast yoghurt and fruit not bloody hula hoops

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🐔 How sad that you have to make things up, just to post and be seen on Instagram...
I know. His obsession with social media is his whole life and it’s because he shares so much, you can see when he trips up on his own lies.
---
Oh look such a trooper despite still being stuck on the toilet he's going back to the gym and instead of making up some silly tit so your son thinks he has crisps for breakfast just tell him no ffs! How do you think kids learn anything you dumb twit! Tell him breakfast means cereal or toast yoghurt and fruit not bloody hula hoops
He’s bragging like he is some genius over the whole cereal/crisps thing, where in fact all his story shows is what a useless parent he really is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Glad Fred is escaping for the weekend let’s hope she stays offline and gives him some one to one time.He has no idea how to parent and just laughs at him and I can imagine Leo’s a nightmare to live with.Bet him and mummy do the latest stupid dance on tik tok as he’s got no work and duck all else to do with his day.His selfie this morning so 🤢🤢don’t even want to screenshot the ugly twit 🙄

• Heart
Glad Fred is escaping for the weekend let’s hope she stays offline and gives him some one to one time.He has no idea how to parent and just laughs at him and I can imagine Leo’s a nightmare to live with.Bet him and mummy do the latest stupid dance on tik tok as he’s got no work and duck all else to do with his day.His selfie this morning so 🤢🤢don’t even want to screenshot the ugly twit 🙄
I’ve got a horrible feeling that Fred’s weekend away will be some sort of PR trip so will be splashed all over her insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unless they’re going away with her dad as well, I can’t see her paying for a weekend away just to spend time with Fred. They couldn’t afford to take them anywhere apart from 1 trip to Lakeside in the whole of the Easter holidays, so how can she afford it now? As for Fakey & Zelda, their content will be the same as always. Him acting like a child, her getting fake annoyed and then filming challenges for insta content 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.