Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they’re cheaper than her £900 ‘Prada’ trainers and £1500 ‘Chanel’ sandals 🙄 but how can she afford to pay £125 on Birkenstocks but still have no TV unit or bedside tables 😂
Also who refers to a pair of shoes as being ‘true to size’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Notice she’s not done an M&S haul like she does with B&M. Wonder why 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wondering how he's going to fit the MMA fight in? There's no date that I can find, it just says November, but from the start of November to the end, he is in Nottingham, Southampton, Bradford, Aylesbury and Cardiff.

I know they don't perform every night, but still? And also when he gets his face and Turkey teef mangled, how will he perform then?! I'm sure they have make up artists but he'll need a miracle worker 🤣

Also: Not a sniff of congratulations from his agent, nor does he feature on their Insta at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got a horrible feeling that Fred’s weekend away will be some sort of PR trip so will be splashed all over her insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unless they’re going away with her dad as well, I can’t see her paying for a weekend away just to spend time with Fred. They couldn’t afford to take them anywhere apart from 1 trip to Lakeside in the whole of the Easter holidays, so how can she afford it now? As for Fakey & Zelda, their content will be the same as always. Him acting like a child, her getting fake annoyed and then filming challenges for insta content 🙄
And Zelda calling him Jacob loudly ! They are both fakers!
---
Just saw he is cast in The Full Monty in Glasgow...
He will stuff a shuttle cock in his draws!

• Haha
He really is a stupid thick bleep isn’t he? Giving Leo Cheerios in a Hula Hoop bag is not a ‘hack’ - the spoilt sack of spuds still thinks he’s got his own way. bleeping daft prick. My daughter asks for ice cream most mornings - funnily enough I don’t need to do any theatrics, I just say no 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just wondering how he's going to fit the MMA fight in? There's no date that I can find, it just says November, but from the start of November to the end, he is in Nottingham, Southampton, Bradford, Aylesbury and Cardiff.

I know they don't perform every night, but still? And also when he gets his face and Turkey teef mangled, how will he perform then?! I'm sure they have make up artists but he'll need a miracle worker 🤣

Also: Not a sniff of congratulations from his agent, nor does he feature on their Insta at all.
No way is he doing the full run. Remember what he was like doing 12 hours a week for footloose and nothing else. He moaned non stop about tiredness, illness, injuries, anxiety, etc…. Now he’s got to train for mma while rehearsing and then performing for FM and then the actual fight as well. For such a family man he really chooses his work with them in mind doesn’t he.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No way is he doing the full run. Remember what he was like doing 12 hours a week for footloose and nothing else. He moaned non stop about tiredness, illness, injuries, anxiety, etc…. Now he’s got to train for mma while rehearsing and then performing for FM and then the actual fight as well. For such a family man he really chooses his work with them in mind doesn’t he.
Aye, to get away from them as much as humanly possible :ROFLMAO: 🐔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know they’re cheaper than her £900 ‘Prada’ trainers and £1500 ‘Chanel’ sandals 🙄 but how can she afford to pay £125 on Birkenstocks but still have no TV unit or bedside tables 😂
Her outfit here reminds me of Will from The Inbetweeners when he tries to buy booze wearing Simon’s dads suit that’s 3 sizes too big for him. 😂 she looks bleeping stupid - she is far too scrawny to pull off the baggy clothes look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her outfit here reminds me of Will from The Inbetweeners when he tries to buy booze wearing Simon’s dads suit that’s 3 sizes too big for him. 😂 she looks bleeping stupid - she is far too scrawny to pull off the baggy clothes look.
Crying at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good job he isn’t playing “horse” in the full Monty as he would be up 💩 creak without a paddle with his 🥕🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What's this M&S?

I would never have heard of it if she hadn't posted about it.

Oh no, wait, there's one in my local shopping centre 🤣🤣 my nearest city centre has a few... 🤣

• Haha
So a miraculous recovery by typhoid Mary, he must have a two minute spot somewhere. Plus granny grim is coming to pamper him and make stupid tik toks ...
bleeping hell, and he's supposed to be a grown man...
Typhoid Mary, best ever!
Nearly broke my neck running here when this popped up on my Facebook but I’m sure you have all seen it by now
70058422-1EFD-4E75-A74F-16E4ECB961EB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't afford M & S. I can. And I've got their credit card, so duck off flaps ....
Anyone think her new tits are getting paid for by The Full Monty, as well as a couple of adults only holidays.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dropped off this thread a while ago. Still on his sick bed as always though 😂

Had to laugh at Sophie calling the brand of tan she is ADVERTISING….‘tan allergist’ 🤦🏻‍♀️D’oh!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.