Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now with her gardening tips ppl we can all sleep at night. Silly cow, where’s Fred supposed to play with his goal then. She’s going to seed - so god help the kids running on the grass and mud!
She’s obvs hoping for sumone to come in and give her new turf. There’s always a motive behind everything she says and shows.

Reactions: 14
So a miraculous recovery by typhoid Mary, he must have a two minute spot somewhere. Plus granny grim is coming to pamper him and make stupid tik toks ...
bleeping hell, and he's supposed to be a grown man...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So a miraculous recovery by typhoid Mary, he must have a two minute spot somewhere. Plus granny grim is coming to pamper him and make stupid tik toks ...
bleeping hell, and he's supposed to be a grown man...
🐔 Is he 🥕:LOL:🥕🥕:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done Jake on finally finding employment 😂😂 I always give praise where I can lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So that’s the audition he obviously went for. No panto for him this year then 😉 How is he going to do that as well as his MMA when he struggled just doing Footloose a few hours a week? Definitely more suited to taking his clothes off on stage than whizzing round the strictly dance floor and what a bonus for all of us that it’s not TV work 😊 I bet he never thought when he was doing the Dreamboys years ago, he’d still be basically doing the same thing years later 😂 I didn’t realise doing 2 min slots on daytime TV a couple of times a month was classed as regular presenting work 🙄
Also notice in the main picture he’s the only one not wearing a t-shirt/top. He’s so made for this role 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So that’s the audition he obviously went for. No panto for him this year then 😉 How is he going to do that as well as his MMA when he struggled just doing Footloose a few hours a week? Definitely more suited to taking his clothes off on stage than whizzing round the strictly dance floor and what a bonus for all of us that it’s not TV work 😊 I bet he never thought when he was doing the Dreamboys years ago, he’d still be basically doing the same thing years later 😂 I didn’t realise doing 2 min slots on daytime TV a couple of times a month was classed as regular presenting work 🙄
Also notice in the main picture he’s the only one not wearing a t-shirt/top. He’s so made for this role 😂
Never heard of any of his fellow cast members! 🤪

"Presenting regularly...." I am HOWLING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Danny Boy Hatchard was in Eastenders for a while. I’d imagine that why he’s got the main role 😉 This tour is on from September until next March so he’s obviously not doing the full run. Him on his Instagram saying it’s his first full acting role 😂😂😂 He’s touring theatres taking his clothes off. Wouldnt say there’s a lot of acting involved there. Especially for someone that never wears a top anyway 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's the gay one.....and it's on in Norwich in October!!!!
IM TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM!!!!!!!
---
Can we start a bingo on how many sick days he has off now ....
---

I bet he doesn't learn his lines, either, he'll just prat about thinking it's bantz. ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
BIB - The very thing I was about to say.
He is such a pillock.

They will probably have to stop him constantly taking off all his clothes onstage. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought mummy said he hates staying in hotels by himself🤣What a tosser and I’m sure flaps over the moon he’s away as to be honest does duck all at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder will he be harassing the other actors and filming them in the toilets, hmmm. Creep.
I doubt it. He only does that to young lads and females 🙄. He won’t get away with it with a group of blokes. Remember how pissed off his stags got with him filming them and they were supposedly his mates.

Hopefully it will be cancelled due to poor ticket sales i mean look at the cast who the hell is going to pay to watch them? Can't be paying much either sad fucker still thinks he's a big name because he got a show that nobody else wanted to do apart from the other saddos on stage with him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.