Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't afford M & S. I can. And I've got their credit card, so duck off flaps ....
Anyone think her new tits are getting paid for by The Full Monty, as well as a couple of adults only holidays.....
Yes funny how she can take photos in there but no actual purchases to show us 😂 She said she’d put off having her tits done until after baby number 3 but I’m not convinced that’s not why they’re going to Turkey 🤔 As for adult only holidays, they’ve only been on one this year so poor loves must be finding it tough. Thing is when is he going to fit any in with his now jam packed ‘work’ schedule 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s why he’s not going to America lol she’s had a lucky escape.She’s moaning her lunch is cold has to work (yeah right) do the school run.bleeping hell get a grip woman like your husband both z listers who flog any crap that comes your way.So she let him take the job bet he didn’t want it but both skint so away he goes🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just realised then, that this is the job he ended up taking on cos SCD didn’t call? Yet again putting his foot it in by basically saying if he’d heard from Strictly, he wouldn’t have done this. Funny how he’d turn down a possible 7 months work in favour of appearing on a TV show for a few weeks at most. Don’t forget though as he keeps telling us it’s not about the fame, it’s all about providing for his family 🤥 The same family he chooses to work away from whenever he can. At least now they should be able to afford to finish the loft off and maybe even buy a TV unit for the lounge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And hopefully he won’t be able to film everyone as no young lads in this low budget gig😁Him topless sums up what he’s all about vain weird and creepy🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No
I’ve just realised then, that this is the job he ended up taking on cos SCD didn’t call? Yet again putting his foot it in by basically saying if he’d heard from Strictly, he wouldn’t have done this. Funny how he’d turn down a possible 7 months work in favour of appearing on a TV show for a few weeks at most. Don’t forget though as he keeps telling us it’s not about the fame, it’s all about providing for his family 🤥 The same family he chooses to work away from whenever he can. At least now they should be able to afford to finish the loft off and maybe even buy a TV unit for the lounge 😂
No no no.... priorities...tits and holiday...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or a wardrobe and finally get rid of the clothes rails 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe Flapz seems to be obsessed with moving too! Why get a Borrowers loft conversation if you're scouring Right Move all the time?

Hope it's not a bigger house she wants as she doesn't even clean that one! 🦠 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
How the hell has he even got the Full Monty gig did someone drop out? The way he moans and complains and how many things has he dropped out of? How does the theatre world work do you get paid in advance?

Reactions: 21
How the hell has he even got the Full Monty gig did someone drop out? The way he moans and complains and how many things has he dropped out of? How does the theatre world work do you get paid in advance?
He’s probably the first person they knew of who’d happily get their clothes of 😂😂

• Haha
“Perfect for salads in the summer” this makes me want to vom. She really is a bleeping basic witch isn’t she? Get a real job!

• Haha
So that’s the audition he obviously went for. No panto for him this year then 😉 How is he going to do that as well as his MMA when he struggled just doing Footloose a few hours a week? Definitely more suited to taking his clothes off on stage than whizzing round the strictly dance floor and what a bonus for all of us that it’s not TV work 😊 I bet he never thought when he was doing the Dreamboys years ago, he’d still be basically doing the same thing years later 😂 I didn’t realise doing 2 min slots on daytime TV a couple of times a month was classed as regular presenting work 🙄
Also notice in the main picture he’s the only one not wearing a t-shirt/top. He’s so made for this role 😂
we know what’s coming guyzzzzz “due to illness tonites show is cancelled we will reschedule at a later date “
---
Well, he's not much a draw , we've all seen what he's got
Flaps should have picked him up a fig leaf while she was at the garden centre. Also atleast he’ll only have to use one hand to cover it! the other hand can be used to txt doph telling her to call the theatre with a family emergency!

• Haha
"I've got anuvver jacket from Fredbare guys..." The brand is called Threadbare, you thick witch Flapz!

Why would any brand hire her when she can't be arsed to pronounce "th" properly?! It winds me up no end, sheer laziness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"I've got anuvver jacket from Fredbare guys..." The brand is called Threadbare, you thick witch Flapz!

Why would any brand hire her when she can't be arsed to pronounce "th" properly?! It winds me up no end, sheer laziness.
and why does she do all these ‘ads’ in front of two cheap metal clothes rails? Hardly looks professional with them in the background 🤦🏻‍♀️
Again another brand that z listers were advertising years ago and she gets a gig with them when all the other bottom feeders have moved on to bigger and better known brands 🤣

• Haha
He’s such a prick the poll regarding Rightmove - he wants everyone to know that 17,000 people voted Yes to looking at Rightmove, making out that they should charge

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.