Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these companies not look at her Instagram and think why would I use someone who changes her skin products weekly.Less is more sometimes bit like Zelda’s scary make up👀Bet she’s cleaning house as the witch is coming and will be slagging flaps of.I doubt zelda thinks her jobless prick of a son should do housework🙄
Companies will use anyone with enough followers as long as they are cheap 🤣🤣🤣 There’s a reason 95% of her ads are only on her stories and not on her grid. Stories pay peanuts in comparison to grid posts. I wouldn’t be surprised if half of hers aren’t ads anyway. I think she puts that to appear more popular 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fecken Hey Estrid ads piss me off to no end! Another company I will never buy from!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When you go to the garden centre to buy weedkiller (to put in hubby's dinner) and come out with all this what four items? Seriously tell me you're skint without telling me you're skint

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh just duck off. He 'forgot' his car was in London. You've got a stomach bug you bleeping idiot.

Get over yourself.

• Sick
  • Heart
This will be the next thing he starts tagging and begging for and the fact Polly is in with ITV and CBB is about a load of hasbeens, he may actually have a chance. However much I don’t want him on my TV, I think him in this would be TV gold. No phone, no social media but he’d know everyone on the outside could be slating him and there’s duck all he could do about it 😂 Imagine if they did the Twitter task when they hear the publics opinion of them. The fun we could have 😉😂
OMG - I would love to see him in the BB house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meanwhile, Flapz has had a facial.

That old bint is deteriorating before our very eyes. She is getting uglier by the day! 🤢

Ever thought of radio? You've definitely got a face for it. Mind you, even radio would be no good because she can't talk properly.

Best to just get in the bin with her old man Fakey. What a pair of utter chav cunts.

343087315_6714018405279457_2757622260555846279_n.jpg

343438733_545797511079871_5075755204235420290_n.jpg

---
OMG - I would love to see him in the BB house 🤣
Can you imagine him without having a phone? 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can some aliens kindly abduct this vacuous shithead and drop her in a Black Hole - never to be seen again?

343438733_545797511079871_5075755204235420290_n.jpg
343098234_1623313454822305_7422673078592031884_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Meanwhile, Flapz has had a facial.

That old bint is deteriorating before our very eyes. She is getting uglier by the day! 🤢

Ever thought of radio? You've definitely got a face for it. Mind you, even radio would be no good because she can't talk properly.

Best to just get in the bin with her old man Fakey. What a pair of utter chav cunts.

View attachment 2129125
View attachment 2129126
View attachment 2129127
View attachment 2129128
View attachment 2129129
---

Can you imagine him without having a phone? 😅

And she's been robbed. I got that planter for £20 in Wilko's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely she’s still on the beg for either free turf or artificial grass to be treating us to these groundbreaking stories 🙄 If she isn’t she needs to pay more attention to all the bloggers/instahuns she follows, then maybe she’ll realise talking about her bleeping patchy grass and weeds is not what classes as good, interesting or riveting content 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So lovelies i bought this spray in Sainsburys and it kills the weeds in your lawn without killing the lawn thats right IT DOESN'T KILL YOUR LAWN! Mindblowing right? And just to really hold your interest in my next story i will be showing you guys the paintbrush and sandpaper i bought just got to pop on my fifteenth moisturiser of this week back soon you lovely lot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Can someone help me. Have I got this wrong.....tan the night before you go and have a facial.!!!!!! I have facials I don't use fake tan, but surely you wouldn't do that procedure or is that fake tan an old ad ???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Dani Dyer and Sam Thompson (Fake's hero 🤪) have each made a programme on E4 about their struggles with anxiety and possible ADHD respectively.

I'd love to add Fake to the attached post but can't doctor pictures. Imagine the fun we could have with possible programme titles though!

Fake Quickenden: Is this Social Media Addiction?
Is this Desperation?
Is this Tattle Addiction?
Is this Delusion?
Is this Skint as duck?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
No! Not that I could see although I'll admit I didn't listen to her full stories. Just rattling on about her conservatory today. I think she mentioned it in passing the other day but didn't share his just giving info or anything. It is odd seeing as he was doing it for Sarcoma UK in memory of her other son. Running the marathon and raising £15k is actually something she could be proud of him doing. Compared to his previous 'achievements'.

I see Polly Parrot was tagging the Pool guy before. Seems he is is with Off Limits management. Is Polly associated with them at all or just freelance?
---
Was just looking at Lacey Turner's marathon post (Stacy from EastEnders who ran as part of a group in aid of Alzheimer's UK in memory of Barbara Windsor). I see Fakey has commented and called her 'mate'. Has he even met her? Weirdo
Such an odd odd family
---
Wtaf is this picture 🤢He’s just so needy it’s laughable.No work and his wife getting just over 400 likes on her latest skin ad🤣Lost 4kg get real dick head View attachment 2128238
Call the draaaaammbulance

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like one of Kevin & Perry's mates!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Makes very interesting reading….. so basically I reckon OL got her on board cos they couldn’t get work (or couldn’t be bothered to get work) for him. She mentions him and ITV so clearly she’s the one who gets him the 2 minute appearances on there but then that was pretty obvious cos before her he was getting zilch.
Still think it’s pretty desperate that somebody who has been in the ‘industry’ for over 10 years is now having to rely on a two bit publicist to get him any sort of media ‘work’ 🤭
Providing personal services to high profile individuals? A couple of TikTokers and the Mr Pick me Prickenden are high profile please 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.