Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. He'd take literally anything just to be on TV and work his way up to Strictly. I've never known an attention seeker quite like him. He would love to be papped doing the shopping or training but there is zero interest in him.

He's clearly banking on this marathon to turn things around and is already talking about doing next year's because "my time was tit."
Why would they want to pap him when he shares EVERYTHING anyway, there's nothing left to pap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he ever think about what he says before it comes out his mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️ now he’s insulting anyone running a marathon thats time is over 5 hours by saying that’s a tit time. Making excuses about his costume and lack of training. He’s just pissed off cos he’s seen what people like Mark Wright did it in. Along with the normal runners, there were actual celebs running yesterday whose time was worse than his and he’s actually putting all their achievements down by saying this. Next he’ll be saying anyone can do it in 3 and a half hours if they put their mind to it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
tit out bleep face the bbc have shared a reel of the costumes on their Instagram and you’re no where to be seen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen Len Goodman has died from Bone Cancer 😢 RIP Len ❤ wonder if this bleep will somehow make this about his dad/brother now 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think he secretly trained for a start he is too bloody lazy he isn't even training consistently for the fight and there's money involved in that also any clips i have seen of him his running was pathetic and in all the photos there's not one single bead of sweat on him he also looks remarkably dry despite claiming his bone was soaked through and very heavy probably getting on and off the sweeper bus as for this morning if he doesn't shut the duck up about it i'm going to knock him into next year he's getting on my last nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dunno why they’re thanking her mate and the bbc. I watched the whole thing live and he wasn’t shown being interviewed at all. He was only shown for 5 seconds crossing the finish line. Maybe next year aye fakey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His whole life is very self serving isn't it? Everything he does is just for him. Reality tv shows, training at the gym, lying in bed all day. It's about himself and his needs. I can't imagine being married to someone so selfish that always puts themselves first.

Reactions: 29
His whole life is very self serving isn't it? Everything he does is just for him. Reality tv shows, training at the gym, lying in bed all day. It's about himself and his needs. I can't imagine being married to someone so selfish that always puts themselves first.
Totally.
Running the marathon was yet another example of everything being ALL about him.
Dragging the kids along to it - I would say he makes everyone's life a misery if he doesn't get his own way.

Let's never forget the tantrum when he stormed out of the house leaving their small baby to crawl on the ground behind him. Who would do that except a completely self-centred hole. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is he going to the gym for a sauna? Thought he had one in his garage. Bet he’s heading down the gym purely just to get some attention 🙄 He’ll probably even wear his medal out today 😂 as for his ‘Ice’ bath. It is not warm where he lives this morning and he’s supposedly just got out of it and is casually standing outside with just a towel wrapped round his waist not a goosebump or any shivering in sight. He’s full of 💩💩💩
Edited how many stories will he share this week on the marathon 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
God he’s totally insufferable today.Going to avoid his stories self centred prick.It’s not a big deal hole so many others in pain this morning how many bleeping stories with the poor me narrative 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is he going to the gym for a sauna? Thought he had one in his garage. Bet he’s heading down the gym purely just to get some attention 🙄 He’ll probably even wear his medal out today 😂 as for his ‘Ice’ bath. It is not warm where he lives this morning and he’s supposedly just got out of it and is casually standing outside with just a towel wrapped round his waist not a goosebump or any shivering in sight. He’s full of 💩💩💩
Edited how many stories will he share this week on the marathon 😴😴😴
🐔Probably can't afford the electric for the sauna as well as the HOT tub.....:LOL:🥕:poop:.

• Haha
Oh here we go! So now he's literally slating every person who did the marathon in over five hours as it was a 'tit time'. Also, it looks like he just wet his syrup with water. He didn't get in thaf ice bath. He's not even wet.

He is going to be insufferable this week.

342728508_247564797686395_3892892195193146871_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Most publicised talent 😮😮
And most complained about as well, Polly. For frying himself and his kids with cooking oil, he smokes like a chimney, and has a 🍷❄habit like nobody's business, but you didn't mention that tit, did you.
duck off penfold, I wouldn't give this bleep the skin off my tit. He did the marathon for one reason, to up his profile, Instagram likes and get his face back on the TV.
---
Does he ever think about what he says before it comes out his mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️ now he’s insulting anyone running a marathon thats time is over 5 hours by saying that’s a tit time. Making excuses about his costume and lack of training. He’s just pissed off cos he’s seen what people like Mark Wright did it in. Along with the normal runners, there were actual celebs running yesterday whose time was worse than his and he’s actually putting all their achievements down by saying this. Next he’ll be saying anyone can do it in 3 and a half hours if they put their mind to it 🤦🏻‍♀️
He'll be wanting to go off with the elite runners next time, self obsessed bleep.
He's just pissed off because the BBC finished their coverage before he did .....😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍
---
Oh here we go! So now he's literally slating every person who did the marathon in over five hours as it was a 'tit time'. Also, it looks like he just wet his syrup with water. He didn't get in thaf ice bath. He's not even wet.

He is going to be insufferable this week.

View attachment 2123629
View attachment 2123630
View attachment 2123631
View attachment 2123633
No more than usual. I won't acknowledge that he's done the marathon and raised money, for the simple fact he did it for ATTENTION AND LIKES, and for no other reason.
If he wasn't a sarcoma "ambassador", he'd have been slobbing out on the sofa, criticizing the runners.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe if he hadn’t stopped to get his parrot set up face on tv he would have finished quicker.Flaps be curling her hair he’s supposed to be playing with Leo is it not at nursery today.Never known a man moan so much and saying he got the 💩 grow up you idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought this one said “The Thickie Book” at first and was amazed they’d finally discovered self-awareness

IMG_2349.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 Glad I wrote on here yesterday....sign up for next year then ...as he is going too :LOL: Cooooeeeee wiggy ps you look very old this morning....

• Haha
  • Heart
Who the duck needs to know he's got the shits?

342721783_1256299558615290_6406254774909858567_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.